jaw looks like shit on one side of my face but good on the other

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
why is that

This could be because you don't sleep on your back or you don't chew on both sides.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and howtoloooksmax?
This could be because you don't sleep on your back or you don't chew on both sides.
this + your posture I believe

is there any surgery to fix this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
this + your posture I believe

View attachment 2262841

is there any surgery to fix this stuff?
I have noticed good improvements when I chewed falim gums 16 hours a day for years and heavy lifting.
There is surgeries but liberal surgeons will tell you everyone has asymmetries therefore it's helathy or some other retarded gaslighting:lul:

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and howtoloooksmax?
I have noticed good improvements when I chewed falim gums 16 hours a day for years and heavy lifting.
There is surgeries but liberal surgeons will tell you everyone has asymmetries therefore it's helathy or some other retarded gaslighting:lul:
how old were you when you started? would it only have an effect if your maxilla is still malleable. also you mind linking the gum you used?

yeah fuck these blue pilled surgeons usually the local ones it seems. at least some blackpilled surgeons like pagoni and eppely will do anything as long as you pay them tbh. did you ever speak with any of them?

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
how old were you when you started? would it only have an effect if your maxilla is still malleable. also you mind linking the gum you used?

yeah fuck these blue pilled surgeons usually the local ones it seems. at least some blackpilled surgeons like pagoni and eppely will do anything as long as you pay them tbh. did you ever speak with any of them?
I started as a young adult. the gum I used is called falim gum. I chewed 4 of them all day long cycling left, front and right every min, I was a chewing addict.

I never spoke to blackpilled surgeons. Local surgeons are cowards at best and borderline traitors.

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
this is what i see when i look in the mirror
left side looks like weak and shit but my right side looks decent
but when i take front camera pictures it looks like this

over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
why is that
Face is difficult to change but may change slightly due to changes you make in the spine slowly realigning the upper portions of your face. Everyone has asymmetry but some people’s are worse. I have it but it adds character to my face imo. My spine is pretty fucked though so I’m fixing it right now.