jaw makes the man, not height.

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
Basically I’m the king of manlets (5’9), I used to think my manletism was the reason why I couldn’t be taken seriously by anyone.

After improving my narrow jaw with fillers, girls from work and female costumers react more positively to me, they invest in my conversation and even when I’m quiet af (I have no social skills) they really try to make me talk JFL. Before bitches never did this, NEVER.

Men respect me more as well, for instance, my mechanic (who usually is condescending to me ) changed his fucking tone with me JFl as if I were his fucking dad or something.

My male boss who’s just a year older than me, (and shorter) always made fun of me and my mistakes as if I ware a dumbass kid. Now with my wider jaw, this bitch changed his tone JFl as if I were HIS BOSS.

I promise this is not in my head, I’m still a manlet but I feel my jaw made me more respectable . People around me literally changed their tone JFL.

I will get an extra 2ml of fillers in my jaw just to see what happens next.
I will save 20k and get a 20k loan next year to get implants by either Dr.Y or Dr.Dhir, Eppley makes too many uncanny results.
I will keep y’all posted.

before:

After:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Somalipirate, Deleted member 5061, SkinjobCatastrophe and 29 others
Bro what did you do for your undereyes?

Ngl bit water unless you're manlet, things like frame, jaw, cheekbones, hunter eyes will get you attention. Taller is better and height still matters as a man though

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 4416, PrisonMike and 11 others
Basically I’m the king of manlets (5’9), I used to think my manletism was the reason why I couldn’t be taken seriously by anyone.

After improving my narrow jaw with fillers, girls from work and female costumers react more positively to me, they invest in my conversation and even when I’m quiet af (I have no social skills) they really try to make me talk JFL. Before bitches never did this, NEVER.

Men respect me more as well, for instance, my mechanic (who usually is condescending to me ) changed his fucking tone with me JFl as if I were his fucking dad or something.

My male boss who’s just a year older than me, (and shorter) always made fun of me and my mistakes as if I ware a dumbass kid. Now with my wider jaw, this bitch changed his tone JFl as if I were HIS BOSS.

I promise this is not in my head, I’m still a manlet but I feel my jaw made me more respectable . People around me literally changed their tone JFL.

I will get an extra 2ml of fillers in my jaw just to see what happens next.
I will save 20k and get a 20k loan next year to get implants by either Dr.Y or Dr.Dhir, Eppley makes too many uncanny results.
I will keep y’all posted.

before:

After:

Brutal No way That is only jaw fillers

from little boy

to a man

Better safe for rhino and eye surgery to fix nct. Also grow out your hair, and get a better cut.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, HighIQcel, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Lolcel and Philtrumcel
5'9 is not manlet though, sub 5'8 is manlet since they can't even let you be a sperm donor jfl. 5'9-5'10 is just a fine height and most women wont bitch about it with a decent face. Taller is better tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, oldcell, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 11 others
Better safe for rhino and eye surgery to fix nct. Also grow out your hair, and get a better cut.
Yeah, if I go with Dhir i will get jaw implants and rhino combo, probably some undereye fillers while at it. I think I will go with Taban in two more years, hopefully sooner, I have a decent inheritance waiting for me...

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7419
Unironically pick up chewing whether or not considering implants (which don't address the muscle aspect of the jaw). It may not give you a Pitt jaw but despite what autists here say about it, it still helps to some degree

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, animo123, Yerico7 and 2 others
Have you already lost virginity after fillers?

Have you already lost virginity after fillers?
Nah, I know it’s over for me, but at least I like what I see in the mirror and I’m getting treated better by society. I hope after I finish looksmaxxing (hopefully in my early 20s) I can loose it to a Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, subhuman incel, Patrick Baitman and 4 others
Wtf :lul:
Confirmed mentalcel
I’m also not that good looking, probably I am in 3rd world places but not here in the west... I compete against 6’4 blue eyed gigachads and NBA looking black dudes thugmaxxed... I’m just a short weak enthnic guy with fillers in his jaw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kmscurry, subhuman incel, Essonerian and 8 others
What type of implants are you getting?

I’m also not that good looking, probably I am in 3rd world places but not here in the west... I compete against 6’4 blue eyed gigachads and NBA looking black dudes thugmaxxed... I’m just a short weak enthnic guy with fillers in his jaw
What place is that. 6'4 in europe is not common jfl. Let alone giga chads irl which are psl 6+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
WHY implants cost so much
They just cut the skin and put a piece of silicon in the jaw
Fuckin overpriced surgeons
angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Mewton, Lolcel and 6 others
jaw is law ive always said this

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Philtrumcel and volcelfatcel
No you are actually pretty Damn handsome compared to the average guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, highT, Lihito and 1 other person
jaw is law ive always said this
Jaw is deffo the first thing women see. But IMO cheekbones are such a goddamn halo nowadays very few people have actually good prominent cheekbones let alone hollow cheeks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, rolloftape, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Jaw is deffo the first thing women see. But IMO cheekbones are such a goddamn halo nowadays very few people have actually good prominent cheekbones let alone hollow cheeks tbh.
How do you know of you have Good cheekbones ? i Might actually have That not sure though or Maybe I am mixing it up with zygos

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i think jaw is the best eature to have, and yes i have never seen anyone irl with good cheekbones

but yeah jaw is law you can have average to below average other features but aslong as you have an above average jaw women are going to find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and volcelfatcel
How do you know of you have Good cheekbones ? i Might actually have That not sure though or Maybe I am mixing it up with zygos
cheekbones and zygos are the same thing just diffrent names

look in the mirror and and feel your bones if yur cheekbones have decent mass to them and are fairly high up and are projected somewhat forward there good

look up christian bale he has perfect cheekbones

I'm 5'2, I always thought that people didn't take me seriously because of the height, now I'm happy, I'm going to have a jaw implant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and HighIQcel
cheekbones and zygos are the same thing just diffrent names

look in the mirror and and feel your bones if yur cheekbones have decent mass to them and are fairly high up and are projected somewhat forward there good

look up christian bale he has perfect cheekbones
I have high zygos But They are not That projected I do!’t think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I have high zygos But They are not That projected I do!’t think
nah you have decent zygos by the look of it, you have really good projected zygomatic arches and they are very high up, they just lack some mass and aren't as projected in the part near your eyes

still above avrage tho

• +1
Reactions: animo123
nah you have decent zygos by the look of it, you have really good projected zygomatic arches and they are very high up, they just lack some mass and aren't as projected in the part near your eyes

still above avrage tho
I see good to know

thanks for the fetstilens description broski

• +1
What’s a jaw?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Never heard of him

Yeah, if I go with Dhir i will get jaw implants and rhino combo, probably some undereye fillers while at it. I think I will go with Taban in two more years, hopefully sooner, I have a decent inheritance waiting for me...
How much is dr dhir for jaw? I’m going the opposite route personally (already had rhino and going to Taban or the guy @Titbot went to for eyes first before jaw).

still above avrage tho
How can you tell if your cheekbones are projected?

• +1
You can't be GL without a good jaw. You can be GL without good height. Both are, at their extreme ends, deal breakers for women. Its nonsensical to think "it wasn't my lack of height, it was my lack of jaw" or similar. It all matters to differing degrees. Height and jaw are both important.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Kmscurry, HighIQcel and 4 others
You can't be GL without a good jaw. You can be GL without good height. Both are, at their extreme ends, deal breakers for women. Its nonsensical to think "it wasn't my lack of height, it was my lack of jaw" or similar. It all matters to differing degrees. Height and jaw are both important.
Both are important but you cannot be a man with a weak jaw. It's so vital. Height is definitely important tho and taller is better.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, animo123, Deleted member 5185 and 1 other person
It's crazy how some mms of jaw change your whole appearance, nothing changes appearance more than jaw, average eye area with strong jaw it's better imo than good eye area and average lower third

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
Unironically pick up chewing whether or not considering implants (which don't address the muscle aspect of the jaw). It may not give you a Pitt jaw but despite what autists here say about it, it still helps to some degree
I chewed on cycle for 6 weeks and had no gains. Chewing is cope tbh. All I got was better muscle control so I can flex my masseters with ease now.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5185
Both are important but you cannot be a man with a weak jaw. It's so vital. Height is definitely important tho and taller is better.
I think its important to remember that some failos equals game over, and the severity of the failo matters. For instance, your height can failo you, but if its only 5'8 vs 5'3, thats a big difference. Same with jaw - maybe you have a weak jaw, but how much it failos you depends on how weak it is.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 12270 and volcelfatcel
I think its important to remember that some failos equals game over, and the severity of the failo matters. For instance, your height can failo you, but if its only 5'8 vs 5'3, thats a big difference. Same with jaw - maybe you have a weak jaw, but how much it failos you depends on how weak it is.
Good point, if Opry was 5’3 it would be over for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Good point, if Opry was 5’3 it would be over for him
Exactly. And in the same sense, if O'pry was 5'8 he would still slay in relation to most guys, while some other guy at 5'8 = its over, but if that same guy was 6'5, he might be slaying. Its all about the overall total picture, where height, eye area, jaw, cheekbones, coloring, bidelt width, muscle mass, fat percentage, ""game"", clothing etc. all matters to differing degrees.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Exactly. And in the same sense, if O'pry was 5'8 he would still slay in relation to most guys, while some other guy at 5'8 = its over, but if that same guy was 6'5, he might be slaying. Its all about the overall total picture, where height, eye area, jaw, cheekbones, coloring, bidelt width, muscle mass, fat percentage, ""game"", clothing etc. all matters to differing degrees.
Yeah but with the jaw I argued that is essential to be taken seriously, to be treated like a man

Yeah but with the jaw I argued that is essential to be taken seriously, to be treated like a man
Every handsome person has a good jaw. You won't find one celebrity without a chiseled jaw. Eye area is just a plus.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Deleted member 12270
Hmm true, however when it comes to being treated as a man amongst men, height is also very important. I think men inherently respect tall men even if they have a weak jaw.

Hmm true, however when it comes to being treated as a man amongst men, height is also very important. I think men inherently respect tall men even if they have a weak jaw.
Yeah, but I still believe you will be treated as a joke if your jaw looks like the guy in my profile, imagine if he’s 6’7 but with that skull, JFl I wouldn’t even be afraid of him, I would try to fight him and beat his ass just because

jfl seen so many height v face debates lately

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
5'9 is not manlet though, sub 5'8 is manlet since they can't even let you be a sperm donor jfl. 5'9-5'10 is just a fine height and most women wont bitch about it with a decent face. Taller is better tho
Brutal 5ft 7 can't be sperm donor jfl

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
what a larp how did he even see your jaw with a mask on?

• JFL
Reactions: some1h0peless
Eyes are everything . Jaw is law , but eyes make or break your face. I rather have a slayer eye area then a jaw. A jaw ain’t gonna help your harmony the way a sexy eye area does. Jaw makes you look more masc. Eyes make you look sexy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bankrolls, SPFromNY914, subhuman incel and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back