Jaw mogs Eye area in attraction (and why)

D

Deleted member 24427

Solstice
Jaw mogs eye area in attraction, just look all the memes where a girl finds a guy attractive while wearing a mask but looses all attraction when he takes the mask off revealing no jaw

Many people who say eye area is more important always show examples where the guy has bottom 5 percent eye area with a nice jaw

But the truth is a "Bad" eye area is rare, almost all people have a neutral canthal tilt, with even less having death tier UEE
Good eye area is actually more common than good jaw

Its better to have "average" eyes and a good jaw compared to having a nice eye area and bad jaw.

Just ask your female friends(if you have) about this stuff or read online about this "phenomenon", So many women thought a guy was cute until they took their masks off
The nose tip and lips also play a part in this

For example, cruise on the right edit has a bottom 5 percent eye area, this is not how the average eye area looks like, if the edit gave him a average eye area with neutral canthal tilt with low UEE, his looks would have been affected much less
Crise

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Adoniss, Squirtoutmabooty and 15 others
Eye area is everything just look at me if you morph me with deep set hunter eyes I become chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Birdcell, Red Fox and 2 others
show pics

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, RiceCel1234, Deleted member 27932 and 5 others
Tbh

• +1
Eye area is everything just look at me if you morph me with deep set hunter eyes I become chad
you probably already have nice jaw, lips and nose, obviously nice jaw nice eye area mogs
but having hunter eyes with recessed jaw shit lips and hooked aquiline nose is worse compared to having okay eye area with good jaw nose and lips

having recessed jaw shit lips and hooked aquiline nose is more common than having shit eye area

• +1
-Female
-Friends

Pick one

Imagine unironically wanting Female Friends
Only Faggots and SoyCucks want them
the only place you will get pussy is sierra leone or ghana

• +1
I have good eye area but my banana jaw neutralizes it

• +1
yes but also you can fix your jaw even if it's shit, there's multiple elaborate surgeries for it, there's only a few for your eyes and they make a dismal difference.

it is more important to have good eyes than a good jaw, because you can only make minor adjustments to your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ⠀ℒ⠀
show pics
like this
Crise

the image on right has a bottom 5 percent eye area
if he were edited with an average eye area his looks will be affected much much less

• +1
yes but also you can fix your jaw even if it's shit, there's multiple elaborate surgeries for it, there's only a few for your eyes and they make a dismal difference.

it is more important to have good eyes than a good jaw, because you can only make minor adjustments to your eyes.
true but as i said, having bad eye area is relatively rare, almost everyone has a neutral canthal tilt with either minimal or low UEE

• +1
true but as i said, having bad eye area is relatively rare, almost everyone has a neutral canthal tilt with either minimal or low UEE
having a bad eye area is common, most of the globe is asian, who all have shit eyes with zero hooding and bad coloration.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 7580 and ⠀ℒ⠀
Jaw is definitely more important but good eye area literally looks magical IRL

• +1
you probably already have nice jaw, lips and nose, obviously nice jaw nice eye area mogs
but having hunter eyes with recessed jaw shit lips and hooked aquiline nose is worse compared to having okay eye area with good jaw nose and lips

having recessed jaw shit lips and hooked aquiline nose is more common than having shit eye area
I don't retard cope my jaw is average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and Deleted member 24427
Good eye area IRL is usually a very bright colored eye like light blue green or brown with neutral or positive canthal tilt, not PF IPD and ESL

• +1
having a bad eye area is common, most of the globe is asian, who all have shit eyes with zero hooding and bad coloration.
bad eye areas like the right side edit arent common, they are bottom 5 percent
Crise

• +1
Both good eye area and good jaw are rare but having a bad jaw is common while having a bad eye area is not, most eye areas are "normal"

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and Deleted member 24770
Jaw mogs eye area in attraction, just look all the memes where a girl finds a guy attractive while wearing a mask but looses all attraction when he takes the mask off revealing no jaw

Many people who say eye area is more important always show examples where the guy has bottom 5 percent eye area with a nice jaw

But the truth is a "Bad" eye area is rare, almost all people have a neutral canthal tilt, with even less having death tier UEE

Its better to have "average" eyes and a good jaw compared to having a nice eye area and bad jaw.

Just ask your female friends(if you have) about this stuff or read online about this "phenomenon", So many women thought a guy was cute until they took their masks off
100% true. Eye area is cope mostly specially in western countries as most black/white/ latinos don’t have bug eyes. Only for curries and arabics it isn’t cope because it truly helps us ascend a lot as most are bug eyed in these regions

• +1
like thisView attachment 2161638

the image on right has a bottom 5 percent eye area
if he were edited with an average eye area his looks will be affected much much less
tbh this image just proves that eye area is everything. tom cruise goes from chad to LTN instantly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and ⠀ℒ⠀
If you have an eye area like mine, trust me it's a huge fcking failo. Btw if you think the cruise morph is bottom 5% JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and ⠀ℒ⠀
this thread again

• +1
tbh this image just proves that eye area is everything. tom cruise goes from chad to LTN instantly
yes and its also a bottom 5 percent of eye area, not the average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and ⠀ℒ⠀
If you have an eye area like mine, trust me it's a huge fcking failo. Btw if you think the cruise morph is bottom 5% JFL
its not 5 percent if you live in punjab or toronto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and ⠀ℒ⠀
Curries are an exception I have literally 0 under eye support and unless i lift my cheeks and squint my eye area looks death tier and droopy. My jaw is pretty good acc to me. Just have avg under eye area then maybe jaw can compensate

• +1
-Female
-Friends

Pick one

You want them cause it gives you access to more females

• +1
eye area is just 1 part of your face, the other stuff that is hidden by mask is also stuff like nose, lips, fhwr, midface, chin to philtrum ratio, hollowness of the cheeks, chin, etc are you stupid

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and cytoplasm

For example, cruise on the right edit has a bottom 5 percent eye area, this is not how the average eye area looks like, if the edit gave him a average eye area with neutral canthal tilt with low UEE, his looks would have been affected much lessView attachment 2161653
I have good eyes and a narrow jaw and I couldnt agree more with this statement eyes are fucking cope

• +1
100% true. Eye area is cope mostly specially in western countries as most black/white/ latinos don’t have bug eyes. Only for curries and arabics it isn’t cope because it truly helps us ascend a lot as most are bug eyed in these regions
yeah people here think punjabi eyes are the average normie eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ⠀ℒ⠀ and Deleted member 24770
-Female
-Friends

Pick one

id prob have female freinds with benefits if i ever ascend to htn

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and ArcticStorm
I have good eyes and a narrow jaw and I couldnt agree more with this statement eyes are fucking cope
i dont agree with "eyes are cope", but only if you have top 5 percent eyes you can negate effect of bad jaw, while if you have bottom 5 percent eyes its over even with a good jaw

A guy having "good" jaw and average eyes will slay more than a guy with "good(not top 5 percent)" eyes and bad jaw

• +1
It's legit true....

Last edited:
  • +1
Who is the girl in your avi?

• +1
this meme i was talking about
FNFdiJjXEAMLrCS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ⠀ℒ⠀ and Deleted member 24444
if you have a nice eye area but shit jaw get a stubble beard works for ethnics and nordics

• +1
For example, cruise on the right edit has a bottom 5 percent eye area, this is not how the average eye area looks like, if the edit gave him a average eye area with neutral canthal tilt with low UEE, his looks would have been affected much less
Crise
Yep, and cruise isn't even a good example cause he doesn't hve a mogger jaw

Maybe dumb question but when you write jaw, do you include chin and maxilla with that (the entire upper and lower jaw bone) or are you just referring to jaw width? Because I agree if you mean the former

Maybe dumb question but when you write jaw, do you include chin and maxilla with that (the entire upper and lower jaw bone) or are you just referring to jaw width? Because I agree if you mean the former
former, as i said the nose tip, lips etc too, you can have a good eye area with recessed upper maxilla tho so not talking about upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: ultra18
just look all the memes where a girl finds a guy attractive while wearing a mask
Thanks for disproving your own post for me I didn't feel like thinking of a response

Screenshot 20220514 134341
-------------->
Screenshot 20220117 1733202
💩💩💩