JAW OR EYE AREA??

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Eye area makes the difference between cuck and slayer. Jaw makes the difference between human and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, BlackpillRemedy, thegiganigga and 4 others
Eye area makes the difference between cuck and slayer. Jaw makes the difference between human and subhuman
Bu

• +1
Reactions: murdah
but zygos and jaw mog eye area

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and St.TikTokcel
Facts jaw without zygos makes your head look too square

Zygos without jaw just makes you look like a bitch

• +1
Facial development goes hand in hand. You just don't have deformed eyes and a mogger jaw. If you're a recessed subhuman then everything else goes MGTOW. Saggy face, melting eyes and etc.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, tombradylover, wsada and 1 other person
eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jaw

• +1
Facial development goes hand in hand. You just don't have deformed eyes and a mogger jaw. If you're a recessed subhuman then everything else goes MGTOW. Saggy face, melting eyes and etc.
I know someone with deformed eyes and a mogger jaw

I know someone with deformed eyes and a mogger jaw
>I know a guy...
You got me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, mrriceguyreturn, tombradylover and 2 others
1,000,000th jaw or eye thread congrats buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, disheartenedcel and PsychoDsk
Eye area all day

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
nah imo overbite etc can happen and effect lower third only, very rare tho

• Woah
i mean sean o'pry has shit jaw and mogs

but i haven't seen someone with the opposite in the top psl range

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Your probably right but I live in Canada curry land so everyone here has shit eye areas
I also rot with a lot of pajeets. I can safely say that they have a healthier maxillo-facial development compared to your average .org user.

• Woah
I also rot with a lot of pajeets. I can safely say that they have a healthier maxillo-facial development compared to your average .org user.
I see older pajeets tend to have better more deepset eyes while young pajeets tend have terrible orbitals. Genihnally don’t understand why.

And ya I guess a weak jaw tends to mean protrusive eyeballs as your maxilla isn’t as well devolped

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
i mean sean o'pry has shit jaw and mogs

but i haven't seen someone with the opposite in the top psl range
Sean o pry has a godly giga tall chin that makes up for it

everything matters... but of course (above average eye area, average jaw) > (average eye area, top tier jaw)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Zenis
everything matters... but of course (above average eye area, average jaw jaw) > (average eye area, top tier jaw)
that’s just wrong

Top tier jaw with averege eye area destroys a a above averge eye area with averege jaw

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning
that’s just wrong

Top tier jaw with averege eye area destroys a a above averge eye area with averege jaw

than replace average eye area with below average eye area

Sean o pry has a godly giga tall chin that makes up for it
In my opinion, the jaw (the sides) will in some cases give the chad look. However, on many faces like Gandy and Opry, a wide jaw might even drop their looks.
A face like pitts needs the wide jaw, a face like gandys dont.

However, a well-positioned chin will always be welcome.

• Woah
I see older pajeets tend to have better more deepset eyes while young pajeets tend have terrible orbitals. Genihnally don’t understand why.

And ya I guess a weak jaw tends to mean protrusive eyeballs as your maxilla isn’t as well devolped
Modern lifestyle and genetics.
Average pajeet

• Woah
In my opinion, the jaw (the sides) will in some cases give the chad look. However, on many faces like Gandy and Opry, a wide jaw might even drop their looks.
A face like pitts needs the wide jaw, a face like gandys dont.

However, a well-positioned chin will always be welcome.
Chin is law a shit chin will always ruin your lower third unless you have something that makes up for it

Brad pitts chin is nothing special but he has insane Gonions

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
but i have high set cheekbones and a good jaw but somehow shit under eye support sceral show

no zygos and jaw will ever be even 10% as striking as a top tier eye area
leave this site

that’s just wrong

true look at cavill