JAW OR EYES POLL

Whats more important

• Jaw

• Eyes

Results are only viewable after voting.
ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Vote on what is more important, tag ppl bc the more voters the more sample size and debate below. Obv this doesn't 'prove' anything but I'm curious of the forums general opinion

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
I’ll say jaw, so many people can’t even agree on what good eyes are. Half of people find Hunter eyes disturbing and half the guys thirsted after on TikTok have brutal UEE, eye bags, etc

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Mads Mikkelsen is more important than both

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and EggKing
Vote on what is more important, tag ppl bc the more voters the more sample size and debate below. Obv this doesn't 'prove' anything but I'm curious of the forums general opinion
well I have god tier eyes but my jaw is so bad it doesn't matter anyway

eyes obv, even ethnics can have good jaw but they can never have eyes like @nordsmog

• Ugh..
Reactions: Axii
Jaw is law
Although blue eyes can save a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
pretty eyes are literally ALL that matters

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
Eyes are what people look at when taking to you and are well known to be the most important facial feature

can we see your eyes to verify this?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I have both so idk what is most important.

jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter
jaw is law