JAW SURGERY EXPERTS GTFIH, WHATS WRONG WITH MY JAW?

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Whats wrong with my jaw?

I'm slightly recessed,

when i bite down, only my front 4 teeth touch and the rest of my teeth are close to touching but dont touch,

also when i smile it looks retarded and only my top teeth show

do i need C something something rotation, bimax?

tbh im beardfrauding to hide the recessedness as i wont have the money for bimax for a while

whats wrong with my jaw tho?i feel like it just needs rotating or some shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Send pm with pics

Brb imagining since no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Acromegaly_Chad, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Whats wrong with my jaw?

I'm slightly recessed,

when i bite down, only my front 4 teeth touch and the rest of my teeth are close to touching but dont touch,

also when i smile it looks retarded and only my top teeth show

do i need C something something rotation, bimax?

tbh im beardfrauding to hide the recessedness as i wont have the money for bimax for a while

whats wrong with my jaw tho?i feel like it just needs rotating or some shit.
Inverted gonion, tiny maxilla

brother you are perfect the way you are stop falling for this stupid propaganda saying mUHHH DO THIS DO THAT AND YOU'LL LOOK PRETTY

god designed you the way you are because he knows this is your most perfect form. how could you trust another human to alter your physical appearance when god made you this way? you are beyond pathetic man. i hope you snap out of it, you'll never be satisfied if you get surgeries.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Yerico7, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
just slightly recessed and the other things i explained, any idea what could be wrong?
I mean I used to be slightly recessed too back when i was younger but that doesn't cut it. Turns out i had a very minor overbite that had just begun forming so I quickly wore aligners for some period of time and fixed it, but your case might be totally different

brother you are perfect the way you are stop falling for this stupid propaganda saying mUHHH DO THIS DO THAT AND YOU'LL LOOK PRETTY

god designed you the way you are because he knows this is your most perfect form. how could you trust another human to alter your physical appearance when god made you this way? you are beyond pathetic man. i hope you snap out of it, you'll never be satisfied if you get surgeries.
Serious?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14543 and Need2Ascend
100%, I think we should all just accept our flaws and be ourselves. Everyone is beautiful the way he is and beauty comes from the inside anyway:y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
100%, I think we should all just accept our flaws and be ourselves. Everyone is beautiful the way he is and beauty comes from the inside anyway:y'all:

Framelet vs voicecel chad

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 5786, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Even the healthline is more blackpilled than that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, khvirgin, Need2Ascend and 1 other person