Jaw Surgery Help

qsabathi

qsabathi

Iron
Hello everyone, I've been using the past couple of months to visit multiple surgeons in the state I live in. So far I have a perfect bite, but I've been diagnosed with a recessed chin and a double deviated septum. Now I'm trying to find a surgeon who isn't bluepilled and prioritizes aesthetics over functionality. Any recommendations?

Now I'm trying to find a surgeon who isn't bluepilled and prioritizes aesthetics over functionality.
gl
local maxfacs wont do shit
need to go o ramieriri

• So Sad
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Hello everyone, I've been using the past couple of months to visit multiple surgeons in the state I live in. So far I have a perfect bite, but I've been diagnosed with a recessed chin and a double deviated septum. Now I'm trying to find a surgeon who isn't bluepilled and prioritizes aesthetics over functionality. Any recommendations?
Europe ?

gl
local maxfacs wont do shit
Is it even possible to drill this into the heads of the average user here? Even if someone gets approved for bimax it will probably be a local surgeon who will do the absolute minimum.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel and Deleted member 9072
Is it even possible to drill this into the heads of the average user here? Even if someone gets approved for bimax it will probably be a local surgeon who will do the absolute minimum.
yeah
they dont wanna take risks
they not butchers like ramieiri

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Are there not any good surgeons in the U.S?
It's cheaper to fly abroad to do it. A reputable surgeon in the USA would probably charge at least $50,000 for the most minimal form of bimax. There are other specialties (like chin wing osteotomy) that arent' available here at all.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.