JAW SURGERY - New book for surgeon

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Every surgeon should buy this book:

Alfaro and his team just published a new book where they show from A TO Z how they diagnose and plan for surgical treatement.

Alfaro Hernandez is next to Raffaini in term of aesthetic results (the difference with Raffaini is that Raffaini does mandibular reshaping during jaw surgery and muscular reposition and tensioning which is why his results are superior to other surgeon)

I will tell my surgeon to buy it for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: freeone12, mulattomaxxer, never_lucky and 10 others

Alfaro and his team just published a new book where they show from A TO Z how they diagnose and plan for surgical treatement.

Alfaro Hernandez is next to Raffaini in term of aesthetic results (the difference with Raffaini is that Raffaini does mandibular reshaping during jaw surgery and muscular reposition and tensioning which is why his results are superior to other surgeon)

Not looking for jaw surgery but it looks interesting!

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 756
Has anyone on this forum thoroughly examined and studied medicinal literature? (Specifically related to orthodontics)

I know of the two doctors on here

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Has anyone on this forum thoroughly examined and studied medicinal literature? (Specifically related to orthodontics)

I know of the two doctors on here
yes sergio OMS, he's a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and delusionalretard
Do we have a copy of this book? pdf?

This is good. Gotta teach bluepilled surgeons the right way

Would you say it’s ok to show the surgeon my morph? And talk about that I discussed shit like that or should I keep quiet ?

Would you say it’s ok to show the surgeon my morph? And talk about that I discussed shit like that or should I keep quiet ?
In my experience don't do that, cause one of the teaching of the surgeon is to see the expectation of the patient, if the expectation are too high he don't like it cause for him there is more chance of you being disapointed

What i always do is i tell the surgeon key point like:
-I want a CCW to get a flat occlusale plane because it will make the more optimal advancement for the BSSO, and it will make my mandibule more parallele to the gloor
-I want slight LF1 but not too much to don't look like a monkey, and the CCW will help by minimizing the advancement of the nose base
-I know that i can predict soft tiss change but this plan is the best aesthetic outcome that u can give me

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Pumanator, reptiles and 1 other person

Bro quick question what do you meam by mandibular reshaping

just lol what's the surgeon and ortho gonna think when you go into their office discussing quadrangular lefort 1, mse , infraorbitals , recession and shit. :ROFLMAO:

probably body dysomorphia .

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and Pumanator
Bro quick question what do you meam by mandibular reshaping
During his surgery raffaini reshape ur mandibule by cutting the border, to fix assymetry and make it more parallele to ground

But this will lead to soft tissu loss , he said he also take the muscle and reshape it and do like a slight lifting

That's why if you look closely almost all Raffaini result are very similar in the chin region and mandibul

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
just lol what's the surgeon and ortho gonna think when you go into their office discussing quadrangular lefort 1, mse , infraorbitals , recession and shit. :ROFLMAO:

probably body dysomorphia .
I always discuss with the surgeon about recession , CCW etc

I just opened a thread about extractions , can you give your opinion on that one if you don]t mind.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I just opened a thread about extractions , can you give your opinion on that one if you don]t mind.

im not skilled at extraction subject but if you extract either put implants or don't extract and get MSE now

Or you can extract and ask ortho to don't close gape, he can put bone or something

Looks like a good book. Do you know if I can just order it and become more high iq with lookism knowledge or can only companies and professionals order it?

Looks like a good book. Do you know if I can just order it and become more high iq with lookism knowledge or can only companies and professionals order it?
Contact this email and ask them

Attachments

• 5EEDE1F9-EC50-4D5D-9AF6-85EFFA86F50A.png
    5EEDE1F9-EC50-4D5D-9AF6-85EFFA86F50A.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator
imagine believing an established cosmetic surgeon is gonna let some autist half his age and barely out of high school tell him what to do :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Pumanator and Deleted member 4430
imagine believing an established cosmetic surgeon is gonna let some autist half his age and barely out of high school tell him what to do :forcedsmile:
Last year i send study to surgeon about some technique in lifting , he thanked me and even say he will apply it in his lifting techniques

Same for jaw consultation i always talk about Alfaro and most of them know him

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Last year i send study to surgeon about some technique in lifting , he thanked me and even say he will apply it in his lifting techniques

Same for jaw consultation i always talk about Alfaro and most of them know him
You're lucky to have found an open-minded doctor then. I assume this isn't the norm

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Wouldn't respect a doctor if his ego is so high that he won't take any critique or listen to any advice from a patient regarding of age.

Contact this email and ask them
Ty will ask it can always use my busniss mail and try again if he refuses :ogre:

Has any surgeon ever asked how you got all this knowledge?

also did any of them start acting a bit suspicious, like they thought you had body dysmorphia when you did this?

Has any surgeon ever asked how you got all this knowledge?

also did any of them start acting a bit suspicious, like they thought you had body dysmorphia when you did this?
I don't fucking care what they think

Surgeon always tell me i have high expectations and i can be deceipt by the surgeon

I always tell them at the end my plane is not about looking like i think i'm gonna like, the plane will just give me the maximum potential aesthetic result i can have , qbd they agree with that

I always start with technical aspect , at the i always say that i know there is psychological aspect , so they don't think i have bdd etc

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and lilhorizontal32
I don't fucking care what they think

Surgeon always tell me i have high expectations and i can be deceipt by the surgeon

I always tell them at the end my plane is not about looking like i think i'm gonna like, the plane will just give me the maximum potential aesthetic result i can have , qbd they agree with that

I always start with technical aspect , at the i always say that i know there is psychological aspect , so they don't think i have bdd etc
Will do the same at my next consult. Do you pretend to be a normie and say something like “I’ve heard that this thing called CCW is ideal for the aesthetic result” and substitute medical terms for normie terms like “lower jaw” for “mandible” and “upper jaw” for “maxilla”

or jump straight in and say “I’d like to get CCW, I’ve read up on it online and it seems to be perfect for me”

Will do the same at my next consult. Do you pretend to be a normie and say stuff like “I’ve heard that this thing called CCW is ideal for the aesthetic result” and say things like “lower jaw” for “mandible” and “upper jaw” for “maxilla”

or jump straight in and say “I’d like to get CCW, I’ve read up on it online and it seems to be perfect for me”
Bro i don't use normie langage , i talk to them like i'm a fellow surgeon jfl, i even say i want that cut and not that cut etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, StrangerDanger and lilhorizontal32
I even take the x-ray and start measuring in front of him and telling him what is the norm jfl

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Bro i don't use normie langage , i talk to them like i'm a fellow surgeon jfl, i even say i want that cut and not that cut etc
Based bro holy shit

this entire time I’ve been pretending to know not much about the surgery for the first half of the consult, and then suggest things like CCW and bigonial widening and phrase it normie terms, which normies wouldn’t know could be done in the first place

I guess being upfront that you’ve researched the hell out of this procedure would actually make the surgeon trust you more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7399
I even take the x-ray and start measuring in front of him and telling him what is the norm jfl
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How many surgeons you consulted with so far bro? And they’ve all accepted what you’ve said?

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How many surgeons you consulted with so far bro? And they’ve all accepted what you’ve said?
Maybe 15 total

Most of them are arrogant and don't like being taught. Not only they are arrogant mf but they are bad and don't even know how to do A CCW with 20y experience

Some of them are very nice and understand what i ask but cannot give me what i want so they say i can do that but no what u ask

Then there is skilled surgeon who agree my plan and have skill , found 3 so far out of 15

• +1
Maybe 15 total

Most of them are arrogant and don't like being taught. Not only they are arrogant mf but they are bad and don't even know how to do A CCW with 20y experience

Some of them are very nice and understand what i ask but cannot give me what i want so they say i can do that but no what u ask

Then there is skilled surgeon who agree my plan and have skill , found 3 so far out of 15
I’m having a similar experience at the moment.

Been burning through a lot of cash going to all of these consults only to be told the movements I want cant be done, even thought it was a blackpilled surgeon who suggested them to me in the first place

I’m having a similar experience at the moment.

Been burning through a lot of cash going to all of these consults only to be told what I want can’t be done, even though another blackpilled surgeon said that he can definitely do it
Email them before consult

Most my consultation are free cause in France insurance will pay most consultation

• +1
I try only after emailing, on mail i just ask if they do bimax with ccw via posterior downgraft , if they say yes i consult, if they say no i don't consult

• +1
Email them before consult

Most my consultation are free cause in France insurance will pay most consultation
That’s what I’m doing now, a lot of them want me to get a consult to discuss my case in detail jfl

and that’s great that you’ve gotten most of those for free bro, happy that worked out for you

I try only after emailing, on mail i just ask if they do bimax with ccw via posterior downgraft , if they say yes i consult, if they say no i don't consult
Yeah I wrote a very long email detailing exactly what I wanted and it seems I freaked out a lot of them into thinking I was some BDD mental case :lul:

started summarising my emails and the response has already been better

Yeah I wrote a very long email detailing exactly what I wanted and it seems I freaked out a lot of them into thinking I was some BDD mental case :lul:

started summarising my emails and the response has already been better
Never give detail in email , detail is for consultation

Just ask bimax and CCW un mail, don't ask mm lol they will think "wtf is this dude asking i didn't even saw his face"

----

email this agency, it's arnett agency , u qn have name of surgeon who work with arnett u just ask if they know someone near you

Attachments

• 92D81062-F656-4E2D-9C7A-141240F9E9AB.png
    92D81062-F656-4E2D-9C7A-141240F9E9AB.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 48
  • +1

Just ask bimax and CCW un mail, don't ask mm lol they will think "wtf is this dude asking i didn't even saw his face"

----

email this agency, it's arnett agency , u qn have name of surgeon who work with arnett u just ask if they know someone near you
Already have. Weird thing is a local surgeon that I’ve already consulted with was on that list, but he was being bluepilled by not suggesting CCW, but instead 3mm more maxilla movement for a similar amount of BSSO as my blackpilled surgeon who wanted to do CCW

defintiely going to bring up that with him. And tell him that CCW is very important for me, and hopefully convince him to do the same movements as my blackpilled surgeon so I don’t have to go to him, as he charges a lot more and is located internationally

----

I didn’t ask for mm or anything.

I sent pictures of my face from different angles + morphs that 2 blackpilled surgeons made for me and asked if they could do what they were suggesting

I didn’t ask for mm or anything.

I sent pictures of my face from different angles + morphs that 2 blackpilled surgeons made for me and asked if they could do what they were suggesting
never send morph or even show them, morph is for them : "he have high expectation, i will not take the risk to deceive him if then he don't look like the morph"

• +1