Reactions: Darkstrand, Administrator and NormieKilla
at least not abomination any more

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, SoyGune and Deleted member 4430
His ramus way too short

normie maybe, but to him his quality of life probably improved 100 fold

I think more experienced surgeons could have done an even better job at ironing out his asymmetries. Notice how she hasn't included all angles.

Broke MFs on this forum @ me and say that "all surgeons produce the same results" as a gigacoping mechanism but it's just not true jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, cutecel, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
Something is off with his nose and brow ringe, looks like flat straight line while normally IT should look like in warrior skull example

Something is off with his nose and brow ringe, looks like flat straight line while normally IT should look like in warrior skull example
He only has a strong glabella region, but not browridge in total. Thats why his eyes are still buggish.

another cope showing someone with a drastic abnormal alignment

What did he get?

What did he get?
I dont understand spanish, but from the xrays i think he got bimax+genio. Which is the absolute best surgery to ascend for recessed guys.

I dont understand spanish, but from the xrays i think he got bimax+genio. Which is the absolute best surgery to ascend for recessed guys.
what if your zygos are very wide like me but your isnt wide enough?
and what do you think of ramus lenghtining?

Anyone knows why he lost 2 upper teeth?

He needs under eye fillers bad

the xray clearly also shows jaw angle / zygo implants

y'all blind

These sort of things give me hope in humanity. Now if we could just make it so that no man shorter than 5'9 is born the world would be a much better place. Even the surgeon must feel ecstatic about the work he did

Underwhelming

@Deusmaximus is there a limit to a the point where the surgeon will no longer operate on your face ? assuming you fixed a deformity will they be willing to perform more surgeries after you fixed the deformity?