Jaw surgery will most definitely ascend me

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
I think after I have my bite fixed and get braces I will 100% no longer be Obsessed with my face any longer

It’s the fact that my bite and teeth prevented me from Reaching my full potential

Just this picture proves the thing that has fucked me the most has been the Asymmetric that’s was caused by my bite deformity I’ve had since I was young. That than become more severe because I than begin mouth breathing. That picture puts into perspective how my entire face should have grown.

Profile is where it’s the most noticeable

The fact my bite is not only fucked but as resulted in a underbite completely leaves me confused as to how any one considers how I currently look “normal”

I wasn’t given a fair chance when my bite was fucked at birth.

Anyone else ridiculously asymmetrical too?

Attachments

• AA1BF093-5B83-422C-86ED-34F41DDEF7D5.png
    AA1BF093-5B83-422C-86ED-34F41DDEF7D5.png
    618.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 5B9F0E06-E991-4F98-9BC7-678B0AADE9FA.jpeg
    5B9F0E06-E991-4F98-9BC7-678B0AADE9FA.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 35
  • EFCB2430-5813-4A96-8D6C-6ECB37FE5A9C.png
    EFCB2430-5813-4A96-8D6C-6ECB37FE5A9C.png
    517.3 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
Reactions: badromance and yonnyforeverbulk
You aren't a bad looking guy .don't even know of you need any surgery at all. Plenty of chicks would fuck you

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I
(((BRACES)))

The problem is, he has subhumanmaxxed for some reason (tattoos, pirecings, subhuman haircut)

Dude get decent and you will slay, srs
I mean there will be girls who like that right. He wouldn't probably like a girl that wouldn't like them anyway

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
I think after I have my bite fixed and get braces I will 100% no longer be Obsessed with my face any longer

It’s the fact that my bite and teeth prevented me from Reaching my full potential

Just this picture proves the thing that has fucked me the most has been the Asymmetric that’s was caused by my bite deformity I’ve had since I was young. That than become more severe because I than begin mouth breathing. That picture puts into perspective how my entire face should have grown.

Profile is where it’s the most noticeable

The fact my bite is not only fucked but as resulted in a underbite completely leaves me confused as to how any one considers how I currently look “normal”

I wasn’t given a fair chance when my bite was fucked at birth.

Anyone else ridiculously asymmetrical too?
I have similar asymmetry, are your lower teeth fucked like mine?

@SubhumanOverload get your hair back to what it used to be...not sure why you cut it in the first place

@SubhumanOverload get your hair back to what it used to be...not sure why you cut it in the first place

I was drunk smh. I’m just grow it all out now

You got that long midface but at least it’s forward grown

Cope

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
you look nicehmaxxed