Jaw Vs Harmony Vs Eye Area Moggers Three-Way Battle

Fuarkkkkkk?

• Total voters
I asked my friend girl between all these pics and most of them she picked for harmony but some for hunter eye squad.

Balance always wins my friends, in everything in life.

People are more inclined to vote for shit they associate with just like how 99% of indians will vote for someone with a darker coloring in polls. People are also more inclined to think they have better harmony than individual features because of mere exposure in the mirror.

Everyone in this poll has good ratios and "Harmony" really what that category is people with top tier noses in comparison to the rest so it's really the "Nose squad"

Tell me how this
View attachment 1523805

Gets mogged by this
View attachment 1523806

While it being the exact same distance and type of picture.
E63B940B 1C08 48D3 87FF 0AE599C7C0AD

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
People are more inclined to vote for shit they associate with just like how 99% of indians will vote for someone with a darker coloring in polls. People are also more inclined to think they have better harmony than individual features because of mere exposure in the mirror.

Everyone in this poll has good ratios and "Harmony" really what that category is people with top tier noses in comparison to the rest so it's really the "Nose squad"

Tell me how this
View attachment 1523805

Gets mogged by this
View attachment 1523806

While it being the exact same distance and type of picture.
Bro are u retarded that’s like using a shit picture of someone and use it against a really good picture don’t be autistic