jaw width and female appeal

which jaw width looks best

• Total voters
appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
which jaw width has the most appeal and is the best looking?

jaw width of 95%-100%:
IMG 8541
IMG 8542
IMG 8543
View attachment IMG_8544.webp
IMG 8545
IMG 8546

jaw of is round 89% - 92%:
IMG 8547
View attachment IMG_8548.webp
IMG 8549

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Need a wider jaw than that.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
it's all about harmony

meanwhile koreans:

• JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Deleted member 57356, flippasav and 5 others
It’s all about chin height

I think what matters most is how pointy your goinions are, there seems to be a trend that the wider the jaw the rounder your gonions, which is not bad per se because a rebust and defined jaw is better than no jawline definition and presence

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, appealmaxed and mayo mogger
I think what matters most is how pointy your goinions are, there seems to be a trend that the wider the jaw the rounder your gonions, which is not bad per se because a rebust and defined jaw is better than no jawline definition and presence
i think width matters much more than angularity. imo the jaws with the massive massaters although very much lack angularity mog the angular ones by quite a bit

Last edited:
like tom welling jaw here is pretty rounded due to his large massagers but looks better than someone with a narrower jaw but more angularity i think
i think width matters much more than angularity. imo the jaws with the massive massaters although very much lack angularity mog the angular ones by quite a bit

IMG 8554

like tom welling jaw here is pretty rounded due to his large massagers but looks better than someone with a narrower jaw but more angularity i think

View attachment 2713753
I think both are good is just a matter of preference, like prime Chico had pointy gonions and looked great but also Brad Pitt looks great so i to find middle ground I’d say that as long as the jaw is not too narrow that makes the face look like a potato then you’re good and set

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
jaw is everything, if my jaw doubled in size tmrw i wouldnt be on here

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
jaw is everything, if my jaw doubled in size tmrw i wouldnt be on here

take brux pill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and appealmaxed
The percentages are incorrect, chico has like 83% or something and meeks has more like 93. Ideal is around 90%
pits and toms jaw eventhough not ideal by ratio standards has the most appeal imo

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Idk how in ur right mind u thought chico has 90-92% jaw when its clearly narrow and like 84%, gandy has like 85 maybe. Above 92 is a flaw

The percentages are incorrect, chico has like 83% or something and meeks has more like 93. Ideal is around 90%
You know a lot about ramus widening?

pits and toms jaw eventhough not ideal by ratio standards has the most appeal imo
Well their jaws are good on their own but they have no lateral zygos which is why the ratio is off

both are good, just depends what works with your face

My jaw is too wide

my nigga 87-92 is ideal, Drago has 93,6

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
mine is like 75 it’s over

wide jaw is life anyone who says otherwise is coping

1 mogs but if you got the second one, you gotta compensate in other areas and have a good overall facial harmony

100% the Jeremy Meeks type. It's manly looking. Of course the rest of your face matters, but if you're just talking about the jaw, it's all about the width. The only reason chico looks good is because of his other facial features. His jaw isnt particular aesthetic. Which is good news because you don't need a mogger jaw to be good looking. A moger jaw would look weird on chico unless the rest of his face got more masculine with it. So it's all about harmony anyway

My jaw is my best feauture even normies compliment it