Jaw

a scared ltn

a scared ltn

Iron
I read some post about jaw development and how or diet changes the way our face gets shaped. There were like images of people eating hard foods like just alot of meet and then the modern diet of soft woods and basically people whit the modern diet had malacusions crowded theeth unlike the one who ate hard foods they had very wide pallets straight theeth not crowded at all. And then he said something about that a more bad airway will result in a narrower jaw witch will ultimately lead you to malacusions and jaw problems. Also he was talking about how sleeping can change you face as well like if you put a hand under you pillow and kind of sleep on you hand it can lead you to theeth crowding. But basically the guy said that these problems can be fixed whit sleeping on your back whitout a pillow, chewing hard foods, mewing as well as exercises for enhancing your airway witch would make your face develop the right way. Something about your theeth that you shouldn't apply pressure whit your back molars but rather pre molars. I just wanted to know if this is actually achievable or not.

Sorry for long post

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

They managed to fix underbite in an adult female using a Protraction Facemask
🌚🌚🌚

View attachment 3145883
before

View attachment 3145884
after

View attachment 3145886
appliance used.

show this to your doctor :whistle: