jawline advice

bleksandre

bleksandre

Certified IPDcel
Hello community,
wish to get some advice from more experienced looksmaxers. I would say I have a long ramus and a decent mandible, however it lacks definition which results in curved looks of my lower part of the face. What are the most effective ways to improve the definition? I found about mewing whick unfortunately takes long time, and also jaw chew trainers that have uncertain reviews and effectiveness. Have someone tried them, and had decent result in short amount of time? Also, my face seems to have some fat despite my minimal BF percentage that makes my cheeks look a little fat (roundy). Are there ways to reduce them, f.e. gymaxx or runninmax could help or it is only because of face bones structure?
Thanks for your answers

Fillers should be good for that if it's just a slight lack of definition but the overall mass is there.

Need to see a pic ideally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 19551 and zeke714
Fillers should be good for that if it's just a slight lack of definition but the overall mass is there.

Need to see a pic ideally.
Can I DM you?

Hello community,
wish to get some advice from more experienced looksmaxers. I would say I have a long ramus and a decent mandible, however it lacks definition which results in curved looks of my lower part of the face. What are the most effective ways to improve the definition? I found about mewing whick unfortunately takes long time, and also jaw chew trainers that have uncertain reviews and effectiveness. Have someone tried them, and had decent result in short amount of time? Also, my face seems to have some fat despite my minimal BF percentage that makes my cheeks look a little fat (roundy). Are there ways to reduce them, f.e. gymaxx or runninmax could help or it is only because of face bones structure?
Thanks for your answers
Bucall fat removal, tbh everyone should do that surgery

Bucall fat removal, tbh everyone should do that surgery
Are those surgeries safe in long term? Face fillers can deform your face after some time.

Do you know what paragraphs are

Sorry, I am new to the forum, delete if I did it wrong

Sorry, I am new to the forum, delete if I did it wrong
We can't delete anything, just be prepared to get abused cause this place is autistic.

I would say I have a long ramus and a decent mandible, however it lacks definition which results in curved looks of my lower part of the face.
Do you have much fat? Or is this a bone thing.

If it's a bone thing you can get custom peek implants on the jaw where you need them, or do a wraparound. Best to opt for something subtle and slim (like 2-3mm), some surgeons do them way too big. Don't get silicone it is prone to infection and bone erosion. Peek is most like bone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301