Jawline and Chin Theory (Leanmaxxing Potential)

TwinkLord

TwinkLord

Iron
When I was looking at my childhood photos, I noticed how much of a mogger I looked. As in, I had a completely visible jawline that was strong and attractive. Like, I literally stared at it for a while and thought to myself ''What the fuck? I actually had such a good jawline. Where did it go??'' Then I suddenly realized something. I STILL have that exact same jawline underneath but it's covered in an ocean of fat. I used to ride my bike, go outside, exercise as a child with a fast metabolism etc. Naturally, I had an insane jawline compared to my current one. I'm not obese or chubby but above 21% or more body fat if I had to estimate. Another user on this forum mentioned how 20% body fat is considered ''skinny'' in Western society and normalized. We don't realize how actually fucking fat we all really are. All of the body fat in my case goes into my stomach, my legs or my chin/neck/cheeks and not into my arms. So obviously, I have the worse type of body, aka skinny fat but It's not horrific by any means.

When I went on discord for the first time back in 2021, I was gaslighted for so long believing I was severely recessed in terms of my chin/jawline when in reality, it's literally just body fat % hiding my true appearance. Even when I was 13, I still had an excellent jawline based on my passport photo. I always had friends as a child, invited to birthday parties, NTmaxxing and normiemaxxing hard etc. The more body fat I gained, the more mistreatment I began to receive from people but because I wasn't blackpilled, I didn't NOTICE it. I wrongfully assumed it was some other factor than my Looks. There's no way puberty suddenly makes your jawline simply vanish into thin air. It doesn't sound right. I actually have a visible and attractive lower third (except for philtrum) when all the excess fat is removed. So it got me thinking. If you want to know what your real leanmaxxing potential is going to be like, just look at your childhood photos. Some features on your face don't change much. One example being your eye area. You have the exact eye area as when you were a child. It hasn't changed much.

Having a visible, attractive jawline can SAVE your life. It doesn't have to be the ideal but just visible and noticeable to others. It stops people staring at your other flaws like a philtrum or eyes or whatever. I remember showing girls I communicated with online some of my child photos and ALL of them complimented them. They didn't care about me visiting Austria or whatever was in the background. It was the LOOKS that they saw. Every girl described me as incredibly cute, attractive and adorable as a child. These compliments aren't enthusiastically said to me now that I'm skinny fat and an adult. It's something I always noticed.

But one feature that remains the same generally speaking is literally your JAWLINE , similiar to your eyes. If you had a mogger child jawline, it's still there underneath but most retards who know nothing about the importance of body fat %, aren't exposed to looksmaxxing/BP wouldn't KNOW that. Some people like Hamza didn't know because he was fat as a child so he was unaware of the bones underneath his face until he went to the gym.​

Here are some examples of what I mean:

7b0f536c9b56017e5abcb107112bedc5
Videoclub 0CMeu
04cf4d16dd6c6cb89bf8321328cb444b

Maxresdefault 4

If you had a shit jawline as a child = always will have a shit jawline even if you leanmaxxed, give up. It's literally pointless. You're gonna just get the bones your child self had. It's highly unlikely puberty actually saved you. People like Hamza are an exception because he was FAT as a child and he didn't KNOW that he actually had a mogger jawline underneath. But if you have photos of yourself when you were skinny as a child playing outside and you still had a shit jawline then literally just rope boyo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, bluderbra, 5.5psl and 3 others
i need jaw surgery i have no jaw even tho i weigh under 60 kg

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, vzidel and 5'7 zoomer
You do realize that you are not being marked and .org does not have a minimum 2000 word count?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
leanmaxxing: the biggest mental masturbation in the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deprived, Bushman and 6 others
Bro how tf will i leanmaxx if theres so much good tasty food and drinks

• So Sad
Reactions: pablomaxx
picture of me when i was 10 :feelswhy: i look like shit now

When I was looking at my childhood photos, I noticed how much of a mogger I looked. As in, I had a completely visible jawline that was strong and attractive. Like, I literally stared at it for a while and thought to myself ''What the fuck? I actually had such a good jawline. Where did it go??'' Then I suddenly realized something. I STILL have that exact same jawline underneath but it's covered in an ocean of fat. I used to ride my bike, go outside, exercise as a child with a fast metabolism etc. Naturally, I had an insane jawline compared to my current one. I'm not obese or chubby but above 21% or more body fat if I had to estimate. Another user on this forum mentioned how 20% body fat is considered ''skinny'' in Western society and normalized. We don't realize how actually fucking fat we all really are. All of the body fat in my case goes into my stomach, my legs or my chin/neck/cheeks and not into my arms. So obviously, I have the worse type of body, aka skinny fat but It's not horrific by any means.

When I went on discord for the first time back in 2021, I was gaslighted for so long believing I was severely recessed in terms of my chin/jawline when in reality, it's literally just body fat % hiding my true appearance. Even when I was 13, I still had an excellent jawline based on my passport photo. I always had friends as a child, invited to birthday parties, NTmaxxing and normiemaxxing hard etc. The more body fat I gained, the more mistreatment I began to receive from people but because I wasn't blackpilled, I didn't NOTICE it. I wrongfully assumed it was some other factor than my Looks. There's no way puberty suddenly makes your jawline simply vanish into thin air. It doesn't sound right. I actually have a visible and attractive lower third (except for philtrum) when all the excess fat is removed. So it got me thinking. If you want to know what your real leanmaxxing potential is going to be like, just look at your childhood photos. Some features on your face don't change much. One example being your eye area. You have the exact eye area as when you were a child. It hasn't changed much.

Having a visible, attractive jawline can SAVE your life. It doesn't have to be the ideal but just visible and noticeable to others. It stops people staring at your other flaws like a philtrum or eyes or whatever. I remember showing girls I communicated with online some of my child photos and ALL of them complimented them. They didn't care about me visiting Austria or whatever was in the background. It was the LOOKS that they saw. Every girl described me as incredibly cute, attractive and adorable as a child. These compliments aren't enthusiastically said to me now that I'm skinny fat and an adult. It's something I always noticed.

But one feature that remains the same generally speaking is literally your JAWLINE , similiar to your eyes. If you had a mogger child jawline, it's still there underneath but most retards who know nothing about the importance of body fat %, aren't exposed to looksmaxxing/BP wouldn't KNOW that. Some people like Hamza didn't know because he was fat as a child so he was unaware of the bones underneath his face until he went to the gym.​

View attachment 2959808View attachment 2959810View attachment 2959811
View attachment 2959812

If you had a shit jawline as a child = always will have a shit jawline even if you leanmaxxed, give up. It's literally pointless. You're gonna just get the bones your child self had. It's highly unlikely puberty actually saved you. People like Hamza are an exception because he was FAT as a child and he didn't KNOW that he actually had a mogger jawline underneath. But if you have photos of yourself when you were skinny as a child playing outside and you still had a shit jawline then literally just rope boyo.
i'm already skinny asf i have the body of a rescapee from auschwitz i may slay like the fag in your avi but skin too dark i can MAYBE try to fraud with makeup (like white washing makeup like east asian females) can i pm you so i can have your opinion ?

he mogs u + doubt u got similar bone robusticity and mass
no he mogs me fs and has more mass i have high cheekbones so i have the hollow cheek look as him plus similar hair and face

I was 8 psl as kid now im only 5 gor ripped off imo

no he mogs me fs and has more mass i have high cheekbones so i have the hollow cheek look as him plus similar hair and face
prove? bold claims XD

leanmaxxing: the biggest mental masturbation in the world.
nah, biggest mental masturbation is "ill get nosejob and etc after 18 saar, trust me"

You were a mouth breather it never began bro. Lose weight regardless you’ll look better than now
im 130 5'8 , but i do have a fucking shit side it makes me want to rope

i must be an outlier ive gotten uglier as ive gotten older

even when i was lean my bone structure was dog shit

View attachment 2959808View attachment 2959810View attachment 2959811
View attachment 2959812

Dnr

20% is gigafat in reality. I dont understand how anyone can let themselves go that far. Just eat less.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
nah, biggest mental masturbation is "ill get nosejob and etc after 18 saar, trust me"
no because thats just for .org. I hear people coping about loosing fat and ascending daily.

water

getting lean if you're bloated is the biggest softmax you can do. In fact, outside of jaw surgery if you're recesesed, it's the biggest looksmax you can do period.