Jawline is normal in front cam but in back cam it looks awfully asymmetrical

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Descended by eye area
Why does this happen? Which should i trust?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Glad you like it, but be careful not to get your hopes up, many people would create unrealistic morphs that would be nearly impossible to achieve

And since you shared you pictures on the forum and you are quite open about yourself, you seem quite gullible, so be aware bro
Duuuuuuuude. Morph me please!

Glad you like it, but be careful not to get your hopes up, many people would create unrealistic morphs that would be nearly impossible to achieve

And since you shared you pictures on the forum and you are quite open about yourself, you seem quite gullible, so be aware bro
Thanks man i am a bit afraid of people in the internet

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and ronald_2
That first was taken from like 2 meters away, i just zoomed it in so it wouldn't stretch and now wouldn't be really accurate because i have a cold, my nose is runny and my face looks like it's going to blow up
I havent seen that other pic dendoni morphed. You should pretty much look like that irl, with a few slight differences possibly.

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
I havent seen that other pic dendoni morphed. You should pretty much look like that irl, with a few slight differences possibly.
Yeah, as ronald said, nothing can be perfectly planned, but hopefully, you might look even better, if you are not done with puberty or something, you can have more dismorphism

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and Juno_roe