Jawline King

hehehehe hoooohahaha huuuuuhuuuu
Show me lowIQcel
you’re the guy taking a mirror selfie with the protruded mouth and clean haircut
> black
> calls me low iq
Okk now I’m done for reals - 👋 bye bye and have fun on here till ur a 40 y/o virgin black boyo
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Last edited:

you’re the guy taking a mirror selfie with the protruded mouth and clean haircut
> black
> calls me low iq
38E5954F 1144 4898 9A34 1ED903CF6FFA Indeed no words needed , u got bullied to a point where u deny ur own existence
U failed in live by being a child sized fucking 5 ft 5 subhuman i literally mog u by 6 inches
Not even did u fail in ur miserable life u even became the forum jester managing getting 40 reacts on a rate me thread only to get bullied to death
Im honest with you and I indeed pity how god played with u
I won’t even tell u to go ER since u haven’t got even enough testosterone to grow a single beard hair
Just kill urself by overdosing with heroine and shorten ur pathetic life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Aesthetic
Jesus man my 14 year old sister is taller than you

> black
> calls me low iq
Okk now I’m done for reals - 👋 bye bye and have fun on here till ur a 40 y/o virgin black boyo
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
JFL AT GOOK #39742147019847120 TRYING TO TALK SHIT TO MY BOY BLACK BOYO, YOU ARE INDEED A LOW IQ CHINK ZIPPERHEAD CORONAVIRUS RIDDEN WORM. I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER FOR BREAKFAST SON. KEEP SAYING THAT DUMMY SHIT.

QUICK REMIDNER THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE

IMAGINE YOU CALLING ANYONE A LOW IQ INCEL. IT IS UNPHATOMABLE TO ME. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DEVELOPED A LONG MANDIBLE TO BE BETTER AT SUCKING DICK. YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES JFL

giphy.gif

KEEP CRYING FOR BLACKBOYO

Attachments

• 1581279274470.png
    1581279274470.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kelp2222, Deleted member 3902 and MrGlutton
View attachment 261543Indeed no words needed , u got bullied to a point where u deny ur own existence
U failed in live by being a child sized fucking 5 ft 5 subhuman i literally mog u by 6 inches
Not even did u fail in ur miserable life u even became the forum jester managing getting 40 reacts on a rate me thread only to get bullied to death
Im honest with you and I indeed pity how god played with u
I won’t even tell u to go ER since u haven’t got even enough testosterone to grow a single beard hair
Just kill urself by overdosing with heroine and shorten ur pathetic life
Here is a secret. That aint me ;) Buttttttt despite his looks, still mogs u

> black
> calls me low iq
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
you can't be talking shit to blacks when you're asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
🤩🤩🤩🤩

thats why they call me the forum jester
Moggin’ black boyo in everythin’ like there is no tomorrow

I indeed live rent free in his tiny gook skull

>calling the most sexual desired race incel
>being fucking Asian
JFL

Come on man, no need to do us Asians like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3902
I still don’t understand how that black incel dude hasn’t figured out this is once again trolling
yes bro nice trolling very nice, once people are honest to you with how you're ugly and short and asian, and probably a dicklet you turn it around and try to say "im just trolling lol"

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3902
Come on man, no need to do us Asians like that.
Most Asians indeed do be based
This boy is indeed a shame for based Asians like you

• +1
Reactions: Over
Bow down to my sexy jawline and maybe i’ll hire u as my janitor (^:

I should hire him

Pretty beta tbh but still mogs u heeeheee
Bro just cuz ur jawline is shape doesn’t mean it’s good lol .
Sharp*

Most Asians indeed do be based
This boy is indeed a shame for based Asians like you

I don't know what you mean by based but OP is indeed an delusional clown.

• +1
oh c’mon yall have to admit black boyo is p down there

You are coping hard blackboyo slays and looks way better then you and smv mogs you to oblivion.

You are a 5´5ft gook with an average asian face, your sexual life is literally non existened. Well maybe you can ascend

In the next life

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3902
Like for real boi I mog u by at least 3 PSL points confirmed by @Aesthetic @LordNorwood @EthnicelAscension

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood, EthnicelAscension and Aesthetic
Rate Jaw out of ten - jaw width and masseter muscles as wide as hollow defined cheekbones. Just need to fix eye area and will become chad.
Jfl if you think thats a good jaw....it’s receded Iam 15yo and i mog you hardly you need massater implants ASAP:lul:
Jfl if you think thats a good jaw....your jaw isreceded.Iam 15yo and i mog you hardly you need massater implants ASAP:lul:

• JFL
Jfl if you think thats a good jaw....it’s receded Iam 15yo and i mog you hardly you need massater implants ASAP:lul:
No ascension for being 5ft5 tho :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: joao
He should have larped as human :lul:
Imagine being this narcissistic and thinking that you are actually good looking but in reality you are 5ft5 asian with no ramus plus he got roasted by the whole forum JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Over
@BlackBoyo Is legit PSL 7+ BBC, keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
This forum is so cope JFL if u dont think is ideal and mogs every bbc

Mogs tyson beckford

Attachments

• 15DF36FB-91D5-488F-A82B-A16136446ABA.png
    15DF36FB-91D5-488F-A82B-A16136446ABA.png
    97 KB · Views: 29
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
This forum is so cope JFL if u dont think is ideal and mogs every bbc

Mogs tyson beckford
Even I mog you and I am a truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
5'5 and so fucking cocky? Lmao
Inject some T, turn into a real man and come back once you've grown a little brah

Way above average for a gook.
2psl compared to the average white man

Imagine being this narcissistic and thinking that you are actually good looking but in reality you are 5ft5 asian with no ramus plus he got roasted by the whole forum JFL
Been told by mommy and a bro that the nose is perfect so suck on that. Name me 3 posters with a nose this good

Perfect tip projection and alar size

only caucasoid skull shapes can be attractive.

Last edited:
Tbh youre very slightly above average like 4.5psl but height kills you.

Youre way too cocky for a manlet subhuman gook.

I am deeply ashamed about the mean things I have said and now I must apologize for hurting black boyo’s feelings. My mommy told me to apologize so I am sorry black boyo. I hope you lose your incel status soon. You are not low IQ either. All the best black boyo and dream of my jawline.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
God created each and one of us in a unique way. Black boyoooooooooooo I must say black skin is beautiful despite what society thinks. I hope u find peace and happiness in your life. 🥳🥳

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
jfl keep crying for OP slayer af

Do i mog him?

I mog a lot of people 6 inches taller than me
yes you do but its not much of an achievement

Jfl @ this caricature of a human being still crying for me CC5EB42F E1E5 463B 89F2 ACDA0CE5A3E9

Rate Jaw out of ten - jaw width and masseter muscles as wide as hollow defined cheekbones. Just need to fix eye area and will become chad.
An Asian cannot ever become a chad, that's why we call them "changes."
Fucking auto-correct!!!!! chang*