Jawline ruined by weird balls under jaw

Quasary1x

Quasary1x

Bronze
Every time I try to mew I see some ball-like things under my jaw which I found out that they’re called submandibular gland. I've had this for like 6-7 months and they still haven’t gotten smaller or faded away. So when I mew my submandibular gland pops out more and they make my jawline even worse. So I stopped mewing for this reason. Maybe I mew incorrectly and my submandibular glad pop I’m not sure. I need help with this. Please share with me some theories or if you have personal experience with this

Dont mind the droplet i was drinking water💀

IMG 2296

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Newday*V3, soover4me and normie_joe
Every time I try to mew I see some ball-like things under my jaw which I found out that they’re called submandibular glands. I've had this for like 6-7 months and they still haven’t gotten smaller or faded away. So when I mew my submandibular gland pops out more and they make my jawline even worse. So I stopped mewing for this reason. Maybe I mew incorrectly and my submandibular glad pop I’m not sure. I need help with this. Please share with me some theories or if you have personal experience with this

View attachment 2882981
are you half frog by any chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan, Danish_Retard, Roquefort and 7 others
just look at the human autonomy or how tf its spelled

Every time I try to mew I see some ball-like things under my jaw which I found out that they’re called submandibular glands. I've had this for like 6-7 months and they still haven’t gotten smaller or faded away. So when I mew my submandibular gland pops out more and they make my jawline even worse. So I stopped mewing for this reason. Maybe I mew incorrectly and my submandibular glad pop I’m not sure. I need help with this. Please share with me some theories or if you have personal experience with this

View attachment 2882981
do you fit like 1 finger under your chin? TF

are you half frog by any chance?
Yes but dw every day at 9am i get turned into a prince cuz sth called your mum kisses me every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FromTT and PsychoDsk
wtf is that

• +1
Reactions: nitrinix
Every time I try to mew I see some ball-like things under my jaw which I found out that they’re called submandibular gland. I've had this for like 6-7 months and they still haven’t gotten smaller or faded away. So when I mew my submandibular gland pops out more and they make my jawline even worse. So I stopped mewing for this reason. Maybe I mew incorrectly and my submandibular glad pop I’m not sure. I need help with this. Please share with me some theories or if you have personal experience with this

View attachment 2882981

You have two jaws bro 😮

Double the mogging.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bronzeagepervert, Roquefort and 1 other person
nigga i have this too
luckily my jaw hides most of it but its still brutal

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
Ropefuel: If youre not a manlet most girls will be looking up at those retarded ink sacs

Just stop mewing so hard and it will go away. It’s obviously unnatural and has hypertrophied retarded muscles as a result.

Just stop mewing so hard and it will go away. It’s obviously unnatural and has hypertrophied retarded muscles as a result.
You think its the digastric muscles hypertrophied rather then submandibular glands?

Bro when I used to new I had the same problem then I realized mewing is Jew fuel but my jawline is still destroyed by these things

naah mewing didn't caused this I had before mewing too, mewing and puberty and hypertrophing jaw I dont have this anymore magically, Ig this is cuz of lack of forward growth of the mandibular region somehow

naah mewing didn't caused this I had before mewing too, mewing and puberty and hypertrophing jaw I dont have this anymore magically, Ig this is cuz of lack of forward growth of the mandibular region somehow
Ok, how'd you achieve forward growth? Just mewed?