Jawline ruined by weird lumps on both sides

chefdomino

chefdomino

Iron
My jaw is pretty forward grown and sharp but it has two lumps under it on the left and right.

Screenshot 2024 01 28 62440 PM
if i take a picture from the right angle my jaw is pretty sharp but...

Screenshot 2024 01 28 62551 PM
this obviously isnt me but it looks something like this (not as severe right now but fluctuates) Can I fix this? Should I go to a doctor? Not sure what the hell it is but I assume its swollen lymph nodes/swollen submandibular gland.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
thats just your lower third not being lifted all the way moron

You have a low thyoid bone

You have a low thyoid bone
just to clarify, you're saying that since the bone is low, the two squishy lumps (i think they're glands) that are supported by it are also low and that's why they're visible?

this is from lymp nodes being swollen btw maybe there is something wrong with your throat idk

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
they’re cancerous tumours

yeah thats what i figured, its been like this for like a year though
nigga thats the worst possible outcome... if they are swollen for a year thats not good,if they go away thats when they are harmeless

nigga thats the worst possible outcome... if they are swollen for a year thats not good,if they go away thats when they are harmeless
yup, I read TMD can cause them which I might have, but probably need to go to the doctor tbh

• +1
Reactions: finn899
yup, I read TMD can cause them which I might have, but probably need to go to the doctor tbh
btw dont google symtoms retarded shit comes up,its obviosuly not cancer or some shit lol yours are barely swollen

btw dont google symtoms retarded shit comes up,its obviosuly not cancer or some shit lol yours are barely swollen
yup thanks, ill probably just forget about it til I can see a doctor and then ask them

• +1
Reactions: finn899
bump. ive had these since forever and i tried now gua shaing it and even pinching. dk what to do completely ruins jaw line

You have that because your jaw is neither sharp nor forward grown lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, murdah and chefdomino
I have this too only on my left side, it is a swollen lymph node, pretty common apparently and usually not cancer. Or so I cope

bump. ive had these since forever and i tried now gua shaing it and even pinching. dk what to do completely ruins jaw line
I have this too only on my left side, it is a swollen lymph node, pretty common apparently and usually not cancer. Or so I cope
yeah i dont know what the cause is, tried everything to get rid of it atp so just gonna ask a doctor if i can fix it

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
yeah i dont know what the cause is, tried everything to get rid of it atp so just gonna ask a doctor if i can fix it
if its the digastric muscle hypertrophied we are fucked lol. My guess would be you cant surgically fix that, unless you put something under your skin to restrict it in place

it’s swollen lymph nodes, since you said u had them for a year i doubt its cancer though. I got them after covid 3 years ago and can still feel them but they are not as visible anymore

it can be lymphoma in worst case scenario but unlikely if he is young. Most likely he got it after a sickness, it usually is benign

if its the digastric muscle hypertrophied we are fucked lol. My guess would be you cant surgically fix that, unless you put something under your skin to restrict it in place
you may be onto something, maybe my chewing marathons had an unintended affect. Upon further inspection a family member of mine has them too, maybe genetically larger? chances of both of us having cancer or something seem pretty low.

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
it can be lymphoma in worst case scenario but unlikely if he is young. Most likely he got it after a sickness, it usually is benign
tbh if I get cancer there is no way I'm doing chemotherapy or radiation

you may be onto something, maybe my chewing marathons had an unintended affect. Upon further inspection a family member of mine has them too, maybe genetically larger? chances of both of us having cancer or something seem pretty low.
if its hypertrophied digastric muscle wether from improper mewing / too much hard mewing / genetic then I doubt we can change much. If the orthotropics discord servr w mike mew is open id join and ask him directly, i just dont know how to join or cant find a valid link

My jaw is pretty forward grown and sharp but it has two lumps under it on the left and right.

View attachment 2707725if i take a picture from the right angle my jaw is pretty sharp but...

View attachment 2707726 View attachment 2707728this obviously isnt me but it looks something like this (not as severe right now but fluctuates) Can I fix this? Should I go to a doctor? Not sure what the hell it is but I assume its swollen lymph nodes/swollen submandibular gland.
Same problem here