Jawline

lokiiiiiiiiii

lokiiiiiiiiii

Iron
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Posts
40
Reputation
8
What are the best jaw exercises that you did and noticed good results after doing them, and what program did you follow, because honestly I do some jaw exercises but I do not notice any noticeable improvement, and this makes me hopeful and I do not want to do them anymore 🥲
 
Bonesmashing
 
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
What are the best jaw exercises that you did and noticed good results after doing them, and what program did you follow, because honestly I do some jaw exercises but I do not notice any noticeable improvement, and this makes me hopeful and I do not want to do them anymore 🥲
Probably genetic is the best jaw exercises
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblameyam

Similar threads

McPro94
Replies
13
Views
85
McPro94
McPro94
U
Replies
6
Views
116
UglyLTN333
U
E
Replies
27
Views
201
eth4nn
E
rolo222
Replies
10
Views
129
fattofat
fattofat
ltngonrope
Replies
2
Views
54
InHonourOfChad
InHonourOfChad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top