Jawline

M

Muhammadrizo

Iron
Screenshot 2024 07 10 12 09 51 191 commiuigallery
Hey guys Im new here and im only 14.How can i get a better jawline.Look at my jawline it looks like sh1t.How do i achieve sharp jawline and i i think i kinda have excess skin under my jaw if you take a look

• Woah
Reactions: goo25
You are handsome already. Please listen to me

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and Muhammadrizo
You are good, now leave this forum before you rot here

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
i need to improve my looks but why is everyone saying that preventing ending up like James Sapphire? ?
I think they talk about curlyhairjames

It was a young guy which did some surgery or something, but since he was still growing his effort were ultimately destroyed and he looks bad now, botched

That is why surgeries are done only on people, that already stop growing

I think they talk about curlyhairjames

It was a young guy which did some surgery or something, but since he was still growing his effort were ultimately destroyed and he looks bad now, botched

That is why surgeries are done only on people, that already stop growing
Yeah but im scared to get surgery bc of fails or dont like my new look

dont put Ur ig here its not safe there are a lot of weirdos

View attachment 3023549Hey guys Im new here and im only 14.How can i get a better jawline.Look at my jawline it looks like sh1t.How do i achieve sharp jawline and i i think i kinda have excess skin under my jaw if you take a look
Hahahahaa new candidate

So just think about it getting pussie ya all will do all the Hamza way going to the gym showing ballsack to sun to increase T:forcedsmile:and do every other shit:feelskek:

The reality is woman want High T serial killer first moneymaxx by sell human organs or become a cartal drug supplier and will some good amount go kill people do drugs rape:lasereyes:
It will increase T and confidence
Take the darkpill

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Why?what would they even do with my instagram?so can i give you my instagram?
give in pm if you want its Better not to post It they could go in ur followers and send pics that you posted here they already did this with other ppl

Hahahahaa new candidate

So just think about it getting pussie ya all will do all the Hamza way going to the gym showing ballsack to sun to increase T:forcedsmile:and do every other shit:feelskek:

The reality is woman want High T serial killer first moneymaxx by sell human organs or become a cartal drug supplier and will some good amount go kill people do drugs rape:lasereyes:
It will increase T and confidence
Take the darkpill
Yo bro wtf how do i delete that sh1t lmao im 14 bro what r u on wtf