Jawzrsize is non-surgical CCW rotation and impaction

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
It's the new holy grail of looksmaxxing. I believe it can shorten the midface a little bit while also giving you some masseter muscle definition.

10x better than traditional chewing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, SubhumanCurrycel, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others

At a maximum, all it does is it gives you masseter hypertrophy. Won't give you bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, SubhumanCurrycel, MentalistKebab and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 3162, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

At a maximum, all it does is it gives you masseter hypertrophy. Won't give you bones

you don't need new bone for ccw rotation.

it's like braces with TADs.
The pressure on the teeth ends up causing maxillary impaction.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and SteveRogers

Total BS. Stop coping, it'll not give you results that bimax implants etc will give

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 4416, Fear and 4 others
I posted about this before and everyone said it was cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 6695 and CursedOne
This might actually work. @retard what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and retard
Total BS. Stop coping, it'll not give you results that bimax implants etc will give
lol
it's proven that pressure on the teeth causes vertical shortening of the maxilla like a lefort does.
With an orthodontic appliance it has to put pressure for hours, so jawzrsize should act in a similar way should you use the harder ones for at least 2 hours .

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
lol
it's proven that pressure on the teeth causes vertical shortening of the maxilla like a lefort does.
With an orthodontic appliance it has to put pressure for hours, so jawzrsize should act in a similar way should you use the harder one for at least 2 hours .
Look at their before-after photos, can you spot any of them having gotten a shorter maxilla?

Inb4...
Screenshot 20200627 225410

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
Jfl. The only thing he did was close his mouth and raise hyoid. Are these the results that get retards into buying that shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5608, MentalistKebab and 8 others
So that's why dogs slay white girls

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Short Ugly and Brown
He’s moving his philtrum up with himself
You can tell becuase of the lines on the sides of his nose
He’s literally smiling slightly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Good_Little_Goy, Romnel and 1 other person
lol
With an orthodontic appliance it has to put pressure for hours, so jawzrsize should act in a similar way should you use the harder ones for at least 2 hours .
Where's the proof brah? Lifefuel if true

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
how to destroy your jaw joints tutorial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, TheEndHasNoEnd, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
View attachment 478298Jfl. The only thing he did was close his mouth and raise hyoid. Are these the results that get retards into buying that shit?
and tilted the head more backwards, clearly visible on the ear angle on the after photo- its way more angled towards back of the head.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 4416 and Mr.cope
Jawzrsize is cope

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
what about your front teeth, you don't want to over chew with your molars

you do need new bone at the sutures for ccw rotation but chewing(especially something this hard) is like 350x more force than your tongue and can probably rotate your maxilla quite quickly

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, SteveRogers, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
This might actually work. @retard what do you think?
ye it works, chewing on the frontal teeth accomplishes the same thing without needing to buy it though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6892, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
you do need new bone at the sutures for ccw rotation but chewing(especially something this hard) is like 350x more force than your tongue and can probably rotate your maxilla quite quickly
So is it cope or not?

So is it cope or not?
it is probably legit but until someone tries it we dont know @Greeicy has been chewing on his incisors for around a month now and we can measure his results

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6892 and Golang
@SayNoToRotting

it is probably legit but until someone tries it we dont know @Greeicy has been chewing on his incisors for around a month now and we can measure his results
Should your teeth touch when you bite though which makes jawrsize counterproductive?

I seriously want to know if this is cope. Although it sounds like it, I doubt MMs did this shit to get godly maxillas

I seriously want to know if this is cope. Although it sounds like it, I doubt MMs did this shit to get godly maxillas
it is a correction method, mms didnt need to because they atleast had the front of their tongue at the roof of mouth which would be enough force to have the bone grow in a ccw manor, but you need much larger forces (chewing) to change dense bone

I have been chewing with my molars for one hour and then incisors for another hour and have not noticed much difference in midface length tbh. I do have better forward growth but it is marginal

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
I have been chewing with my molars for one hour and then incisors for another hour and have not noticed much difference in midface length tbh. I do have better forward growth but it is marginal
Jfl as if your midface is gonna change anything in 2 hours

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Mew doesn't like it afaik.