JB appeal is enough, actual JB-maxxing is low IQ trait tbh (see pic)

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
IMG 9597

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, Xangsane and PseudoMaxxer
Petite girls with collagen have JB appeal, actual JBmaxxing is pure brain rot imo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 1 other person
Mirin shoulders and biceps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, DelonLover1999, justropemaxbro and 6 others
What's her snap

Needs bigger ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, socialcel, spark and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and romanstock
getting actual jbs kills ur reputation i wouldnt recommend

when i was 21 i was meeting up with a 14 year old jb and at some point some group of 3 sluts approached us and asked how old i was etc. felt embarrassed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, justropemaxbro, Yung and 18 others
@FBl

• Ugh..
Reactions: FBl
Are you talking about going for jb-like girls rather than actual jbs?

Or you saying you should appeal to jb looking chicks rather than actual jbs?

Im retarded…and possibly drunk rn
Both but I was talking abt going for jb-like girls

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Brus Wane

when i was 21 i was meeting up with a 14 year old jb and at some point some group of 3 sluts approached us and asked how old i was etc. felt embarrassed
I need to go to Germany man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Zeruel, bloomercel and 2 others

14 is a no-go when you’re 18+

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
I need to go to Germany man
she was some romanian slut but htb with fakeup. offered me a blowjob in the woods when i said girls with braces cant blow

also offered me to fuck later for free and half a year later said if i buy her victoria secret thongs i can unpack her jfl

told her im not a cuck and i can fuck girls for free if i want to

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, bloomercel, laaltin and 1 other person
Why you pedos obsessed with jbs lmfao. Majority of them have acne and look undeveloped asf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, bloomercel and AspiringMogger
she was some romanian slut but htb with fakeup. offered me a blowjob in the woods when i said girls with braces cant blow

also offered me to fuck later for free and half a year later said if i buy her victoria secret thongs i can unpack her jfl
That’s so hot 😩😩😩
Retard

Both but I was talking abt going for jb-like girls
I mean it will be legal and morally ok, but from other people perspective, it will still look like you're dating a JB

At that point just go for the real deal

• Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek, laaltin and yeeyeeslayer

You could've just said you were her brother

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, laaltin and yeeyeeslayer
I mean it will be legal and morally ok, but from other people perspective, it will still look like you're dating a JB

At that point just go for the real deal
Lets agree to disagree

Doesn't matter jb white black or yellow i hate all of them equally

• +1
Lets agree to disagree
Sure, but it seems to me the only reason you would go for JB like girls is because it's legal

If you had an option to date a JB and no one would know and there wouldn't be any consequences, would you go for it?

• +1
That’s so hot 😩😩😩

Retard
why retard? 1. i was already dating my gf i only used the jb for validation 2. she offered me to fuck for free and a couple of months later wanted smth for it jfl why would i accept it then.. im not a betabux

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
im blonde blue eyed she was romanian dark haired dark eyed

they wouldve not believed
She's a sister of your friend and you two are waiting for him, or cousin

What did you answer when they asked how old are you?

Sure, but it seems to me the only reason you would go for JB like girls is because it's legal

If you had an option to date a JB and no one would know and there wouldn't be any consequences, would you go for it?
Still no, maybe I’m low T afterall, ideally I’d like to forsake all morals, still working on it

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
She's a sister of your friend and you two are waiting for him, or cousin

What did you answer when they asked how old are you?
they asked her not me, if i remember correctly she said smth like "non of ur business" or smth

it was 5 years ago

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and yeeyeeslayer
Ni99er trait tbh
Pussy ass nigger scared to say nigger. SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST BOY!! NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Sneed99
It's not just about the looks though. JBs are much more innocent, are less likely to have taken a bunch of dick and aren't angry and bitter people from having their hopes sucked out of them by adult life. They're just more pure in every aspect.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, laaltin and bloomercel

You’re a cuck for talking to a minor u pedo faggot

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sneed99, trueceI, cytoplasm and 2 others
Feminist moment
Yeah you’re low t for talking to an under developed female as a male two years above the legal age of a real man. Dicklet activities. Might as well camp outside a daycare and wait for their recess u weirdo. JFL :lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sneed99, trueceI, Shycel and 2 others
Yeah you’re low t for talking to an under developed female as a male two years above the legal age of a real man. Dicklet activities. Might as well camp outside a daycare and wait for their recess u weirdo. JFL :lul::lul::lul:

JBmaxxing as in under 17 if you’re 20+, 17 and above is free buffet at any age

@Squirtle Why are niggas posting children in bikini pics allowed. They shouldnt even be allowed to wear that to begin with, why is this bs being spread

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65224 and Jason Voorhees
Kill yourself OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65224 and PrinceofDarkness
@Squirtle Why are niggas posting children in bikini pics allowed. They shouldnt even be allowed to wear that to begin with, why is this bs being spread
It's still technically legal because instagram and Snapchat allow it. You can't do much about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65224 and try2beme
JBmaxxing as in under 17 if you’re 20+, 17 and above is free buffet at any age
Shut up and accept that ur a pedophile

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You must be braindead if you think 23 yo is a child

Last edited:

you are lucky to even have that opportunity. every single time i have tried getting with a 14yo girl she has instantly rejected me as soon as i said my age. and im not even 21, turning 20 in some months so this was at 19yo

stupid brainwashed bitches instantly reject if you're anything over 2/3 years older

• +1
Reactions: buflek
you are lucky to even have that opportunity. every single time i have tried getting with a 14yo girl she has instantly rejected me as soon as i said my age. and im not even 21, turning 20 in some months so this was at 19yo

stupid brainwashed bitches instantly reject if you're anything over 2/3 years older
@yeeyeeslayer forgot to reply to you. i don't know if germany is any better but jbmaxxing is straight up impossible in the uk

you are 16 and she is 12? instant rejection
you are 18 and she is 14? instant rejection
you are 20-21 and she is 16? instant rejection