JB gave me a big smile today at Walgreens

Zeusus

Zeusus

Bronze
Was at walgreens an hour or so ago and I had to get a drug test for the new job I accepted. At the checkout line this JB and her older sister were right behind me. The JB was in front and walked straight up to me and I made eye contact with her for about 5s. She gave me a big smile, literally felt my heart turn inside out and got a big surge of blood rushing to my penis as a result of this. She had honey-colored hair and beautiful golden smooth with so much collagen, full lips and light green eyes like pic below. No amount of crack dopamine could surpass this level of validation. Just lol at the copers saying the brief surge of pleasure from orgasm that lasts <5 seconds you get from busting a nut is even close to the pure serotonin release from a prime female smiling at you like this. Now I have my validation fix for the entire week. If only I was like @averagejoe and had jbs eyefucking me on a daily basis :forcedsmile:

be45c5202a40b97406ccdfc941c2d8a9.jpg
260f2db30e5a889a53e71e7e6bbc2373--young-models-child-models.jpg
f75d15921fb30e21807ba96e0aaecea8.jpg

@Brian Peppers

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Daniel Plainview, galego123 and 13 others
Around 2 years ago when I was walking down the road a jb turned around and looked at me for a few seconds while biking, it still lingers in my mind from time to time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hades, Kingcel32 and 4 others
That old dude only has old women smiling at him, you can get the same thing by just rubbing your tummy and sticking your tongue out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeusus
That is indeed LifeFuel

• +1
That old dude only has old women smiling at him, you can get the same thing by just rubbing your tummy and sticking your tongue out
who @Brian Peppers ? I just remember he goes way back to the good ol' days on PSL sites...back when jbs were talked about more on pedos.net

She then went home to get dicked by a prettyboy and forgot about you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, galego123 and 7 others
Brb will dream about this scenario tonight

• +1

young-models-child-models.jpg:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
quite easy to get these hits. go to any location frequested by subhumans where you will be well above average among the regulars. think shitskin infested shopping malls, then walk past any service counter occupied by a white girl. it's like their first sight of a human for the whole day

:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Dystopian
Idc what any of you retards say but being sexually attracted to a face like this makes you a pedophile.
Looks like 12y max jfl

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Frostbiite, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Idc what any of you retards say but being sexually attracted to a face like this makes you a pedophile.
Looks like 12y max jfl
fr they look 10

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, |Daddy_Zygos|, alriodai and 4 others

prime woman btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Daniel Plainview, Growth Plate and 1 other person
In my country girls get pregnant at 11

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, |Daddy_Zygos| and Growth Plate
Looks like 12y max jfl
It’s her childlike body
There are 20 year olds with neotenous faces like that ,but developed bodies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
It’s her childlike body
There are 20 year olds with neotenous faces like that ,but developed bodies
the file literally says child models jfl

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Kingcel32
Looks like 12y max jfl
It's this type of shit that will eventually make this whole forum disappear from the internet.

This is some pedophilia type shit. Imagine being attracted to prepubescent little girls :feelswow:

• +1
pedo thread tbh

• +1
Why didn't you talk to her or something: "You're pretty little girl, here's something for you..".

An Indian Oldcel gets this look but if it was a Chad(old)cel like Amnesia shed be smiling . Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back