JB getting pregnant

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril

Imaging the lucky bastard (probably a jock) who impregnated prime aryan women, he will never get this much dopamine in his life
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

JBpill is brutal
Jfl if you aren’t fucking JBs daily

Only Lifefuel in this life is that you can put your seed on JB until 80

Tagging jb enjoyers
@Zeusus @height @heightface @JBcollector @Verse

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 23554, optimisticzoomer and 9 others
lost NNN to this btw
pregnancy is hot only on 14 yr old women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Trilogy, BoneDensity and 6 others
how is this looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093 and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, to be human, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others

hello darling how r u ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Twinblade, tozx, klip11 and 1 other person
the effort to reward ratio of messaging JBs on apps is utter dogshit as a sub Chad
better off just getting drunk and talking nonsense to them in person then taking enough rejection to kill the fantasy of slaying one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, BoneDensity, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
yes bro I can vouch, I got her pregnant

The children will probably grow up to be insane moggers due to the ideal age and health of the mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 22126, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 11 others
The children will probably grow up to be insane moggers due to the ideal age and health of the mother.
i agree generally but its a bit too young. 18/19 - 25 wouldve been ideal.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
baby skullmogs her :feelsohh:

jb breeding is the ultimate goal of life :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 21044 and Dystopian
I have to know whether the fathers are other 14 year olds or scumbag 18yo+ guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and optimisticzoomer
the effort to reward ratio of messaging JBs on apps is utter dogshit as a sub Chad
better off just getting drunk and talking nonsense to them in person then talking enough rejection to kill the fantasy of slaying one
is dopamine inducing when you tell jokes drunk and they laugh, I talk blackpill to JB now and then and how it’s over for me and they laugh

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Growth Plate and 6ft4
i agree generally but its a bit too young. 18/19 - 25 wouldve been ideal.
Womens fertility decreases from the end of puberty, which is usually around 14.5, so no. 18 is past prime, biologically speaking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, latincell95, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
I have to know whether the fathers are other 14 year olds or scumbag 18yo+ guys
Why do you consider “scumbag” a person who accomplished the dream of breeding with a JB

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Sir Galachad, AscensionMan98 and 4 others
Womens fertility decreases from the end of puberty, which is usually around 14.5, so no. 18 is past prime, biologically speaking.
Based my brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
meanwhile normies are forced to put up with a thoroughly spent 35 year old roastoid that will shit out an incel or two and scream at them their whole lives :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, klip11, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
she was impregnated by tyrone, the child is clearly mulatto

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, klip11, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
too young you get increased chance of autism etc. same for too old. testosterone levels peak in a woman between 19 and 25, and those are the ages where you get least chance of birth defacts and whatever else.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14774
Why do you consider “scumbag” a person who accomplished the dream of breeding with a JB
yeah agreed I hate these dumb 14 year olds who steal purity of these beautiful JBs I deserve to impregnate them not these assholes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProCoper, Deleted member 2729 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
The dream.

• Love it
Reactions: Dystopian
yeah agreed I hate these dumb 14 year olds who steal purity of these beautiful JBs I deserve to impregnate them not these assholes
Don’t hate the player, become the player

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
meanwhile normies are forced to put up with a thoroughly spent 35 year old roastoid that will shit out an incel or two and scream at them their whole lives :feelshmm:
Im the incel

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Their frame continues to get wider though, so wider hips increase the chance of a healthy birth. Also wider frame may mean there’s more room inside her for the baby to grow but idk

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Growth Plate and Earth Dollar
Don’t hate the player, become the player
I am the player I fuck JBs but the issue is I cannot LTR them because all these assholes are taking their virginities

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
its only a dream if she stays with you. otherwise you'll just be known as a scumbag who abondoned his kid

18894.jpg

:love:
Source?

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
@mogs_me

• JFL
I am the player I fuck JBs but the issue is I cannot LTR them because all these assholes are taking their virginities
Mirin

• So Sad
Reactions: Verse
Their frame continues to get wider though, so wider hips increase the chance of a healthy birth. Also wider frame may mean there’s more room inside her for the baby to grow but idk
Just nonsense you invented on your head

@alriodai

asian jbs mog white jbs

• Ugh..

AnstrumBanderasGIF

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension! and optimisticzoomer
It's the best time, get 4-5 kids from 14 to 19 while your mom can take care of them and you can even go to uni after, they are pretty much grown up at that point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and optimisticzoomer
Brutal biological pill, seems women are as good as dead after 20 or so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 21044, BoneDensity and 2 others
@optimisticzoomer
Stop Ugh reacting you ugly waste of oxygen cucked redditor jew

Her only cope for having a kid that young is to post about it on social media w/ Eminem in the background for sympathy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Nothing sexy about impregnated jb like you destroy her body by spawning a brat

• JFL
Look at that first baby's massive skull. The dad is a robust 6'6 jock Chad for sure.

• +1
Nothing sexy about impregnated jb like you destroy her body by spawning a brat

Like what else is she good for? Looking pretty? Beauty is gone in the blink of an eye so better put her to use. Raise my seed bitch!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 16474

• +1
JBs = forbidden fruits

BUT 14 YEAR OLDS ARE CHILDREN BRO THEY DONT HAVE SEXUAL THOUGHTS BRO

• +1