Jb gf is gonna mog the shit out of me after she gets bimax

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I’m scared she will leave me for Chad, she knows I’m getting bimax too but it won’t be for 2-3 years so hopefully she will put up with me being ugly since she knows I will ascend, I have to make her fall in love quickly so she never wants to leave, I only have a few months, plus the swelling time, I will at least have fun mogging her then.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Growth Plate
it’s not looking good bruv, it’s not looking good

it’s not looking good bruv, it’s not looking good
I know, deathfuel tbh, hopefully they reschedule her surgery for next year

Also how did you find a girl who knew about surgery’s under the “TikTok” tag on Omegle?
I didn’t know she knew abt surgeries then it just came up when we were talking a few days later

If she needs bimax she’ll just look normal jfl. If you need bimax you’re a fucking subhuman
I’m not subhuman I’m a handsome prettyboy nigga. Bimax will only ascend me to gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Crazy tbh. Most people don’t have the first clue when it comes to something like invasive surgeries
Fr it is, she was even talking about negative canthal tilt earlier tonight

Listen bro just use your brain as soon as she gets bimax use your gymcel strength to recess her mandible back to the mumbai slum where she came from.

(This is a joke don't actually do this, hopefully she won't cheat)

Larp or no? If it is you can just admit it before you get caught in a lie
Nah not larp, and she didn’t actually say negative canthal tilt she was just talking about eyes that go down vs up (pct vs nct) but didn’t know the word for it, I would blackpill her more than she is now but then she’ll prob think I’m ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
She will leave you immediately after she gets surgery, recovers and ascends. It will happen. Prepare yourself for this.

Also, jfl at you cuck. Imagine letting your gf looksmax.

Even if a fat girl loses weight, she think she is a queen all of a sudden and will leave her bf (who might even mog her) for a better looking man. So imagine you gf now... she's getting bimax... one of the ultimate looksmaxes.

Only Chads can afford to allow their gf to looksmax since they're already at the top.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
if she actually ascends, youre done