Jb girl’s Reaction to my Curry Pheno Body: GAYGYMMAXXING CONFIRMED??

Nothing will happen. She's 15 and 3 hours a way. Yubo girls are 50x more flaky than any adult app

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
You need to have actual broad appeal so that you don't need a 3 hour drive to fuck a girl who might flake

Nothing will happen. She's 15 and 3 hours a way. Yubo girls are 50x more flaky than any adult app
16* , nah man your just tryna gaslight the competition by telling me i cant slay her so u can have more for yourself.
You need to have actual broad appeal so that you don't need a 3 hour drive to fuck a girl who might flake
Well thats exactly why i didnt meet her jfl

16 year old girl, matched with on yubo and got her snap and insta, was talking to for a while but she lives far from me.
I sent her this pic of me while we were talking:

This was her reaction

This is what she looks like:
Not surprised tbf if u r in provincial UK at least.

U have same body and skin tone as 3/10 shudra @FailedNormieManlet and he has girls simping for him

Not surprised tbf if u r in provincial UK at least.

U have same body and skin tone as 3/10 shudra @FailedNormieManlet and he has girls simping for him
He's 5'11 and a bit better looking than FNM

16 year old girl, matched with on yubo and got her snap and insta, was talking to for a while but she lives far from me.

This was her reaction

WTFFFF I WANT TO RAPE HER SO BAD

• JFL
Reactions: arterials and EnglandBadman

This was her reaction

G

This was her reaction

B

This was her reaction

B

This was her reaction

V

LTN curry fucks foid when he turns 16 JFL at this clown world

This was her reaction

Over

This was her reaction

You must swim a lot huh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back