JB grew up and is trying to destroy my life

Poison her with formaldehyde

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Get an online lawyer a discuss it with him. There are some Czech websites with good lawyers that communicate with you about literally everything! They saved me!
i mean, i don’t fear being jailed as much because i didn’t actually commit a crime and even if i did the czech justice system is shitty enough to let stuff like this slide

i mean, i don’t fear being jailed as much because i didn’t actually commit a crime and even if i did the czech justice system is shitty enough to let stuff like this slide
True as hell:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Poison her with formaldehyde
there is two of them and also many of their friends who all know. that would just make it spread quicker and instantly jail me

If this is true you’re fucked.

She has daddy issues and a fucked up family life and is blaming it all on you. She was going to be a man hating feminist anyway. That’s where this whole age of consent scare tends to come from anyway.

Regardless you’re a bit weird and probably deserve it.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, hardestmfintheroom and Primalsplit
Try saying sorry
I reached out to her 6 months after the breakup, I wanted to apologise and leave on good terms but all she did was blame me for ruining her life and tell me how she can’t forgive me

• So Sad
Reactions: arterials

She has daddy issues and a fucked up family life and is blaming it all on you. She was going to be a man hating feminist anyway. That’s where this whole age of consent scare tends to come from anyway.

she was a man hater even when we were dating but it wasn’t as intense and i just thought to myself that she is young and influenced by tiktok and other social media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and arterials
I reached out to her 6 months after the breakup, I wanted to apologise and leave on good terms but all she did was blame me for ruining her life and tell me how she can’t forgive me
A long time has passed by now, maybe it could work?

A long time has passed by now, maybe it could work?
man idk she has blocked me on everything i don’t even have a way of reaching out to her

• So Sad
Reactions: arterials
she is young and influenced by tiktok and other social media
That’s just it though. You’re in an unlucky situation. Since it was a long time ago just say you were friends and she approached you for sex and you rejected her because of age so she got salty. She blames you for not being there for her when her family life was a mess bla bla bla some bs like that.

• Love it
i probably did not explain it very well. they are planning to tell EVERYONE. my family, my employer, the general public. i have been a very controversial topic on twitter, i´ve made headlines thanks to my political career before. that shit will spread everywhere unfortunately
I know and once again why would most people care and why would it ruin anything for you if it’s legal? That’s the part you aren’t explaining well

:soy:

I know and once again why would most people care and why would it ruin anything for you if it’s legal? That’s the part you aren’t explaining well
because it’s still not socially accepted my guy. everyone loves to shit on a pedo, especially if they have heard of him before

because it’s still not socially accepted my guy. everyone loves to shit on a pedo, especially if they have heard of him before
You’re not a pedo but damn I thought it was better in countries where the age of consent was lower especially Europe. Usually what’s socially acceptable coincides with what’s legal like here in America. Sure, there’s a lot of people who still make a big deal out of a legal teen with a much older man but it’s mostly still accepted as “two consenting adults”. Tbf it’s mostly men who are more okay with it as long as it’s legal while it’s mostly women who are doing the bitching legal or not. It seems that’s the case in your country too. Is it mostly backlash from women? I still can’t see what much can come from it besides some indoctrinated Tiktok/Twitter zoomer bitches and old roasties seething online

You’re not a pedo but damn I thought it was better in countries where the age of consent was lower especially Europe. Usually what’s socially acceptable coincides with what’s legal like here in America. Sure, there’s a lot of people who still make a big deal out of a legal teen with a much older man but it’s mostly still accepted as “two consenting adults”. Tbf it’s mostly men who are more okay with it as long as it’s legal while it’s mostly women who are doing the bitching legal or not. It seems that’s the case in your country too. Is it mostly backlash from women? I still can’t see what much can come from it besides some indoctrinated Tiktok/Twitter zoomer bitches and old roasties seething online
well if she was 15 no one would care and i could easily play it on the “two consenting adults” but since she was 13 and below the age of consent i’m a literal pedophile in the general public’s eyes. american tiktok influence doesn’t really work irl in eastern europe in my opinion.

well if she was 15 no one would care and i could easily play it on the “two consenting adults” but since she was 13 and below the age of consent i’m a literal pedophile in the general public’s eyes. american tiktok influence doesn’t really work irl in eastern europe in my opinion.
Oh tbh I just skimmed through your post jfl. I didn’t know she was 13. Now I see why you may be fucked but still not in a significant way since there won’t be any legal issues. It’s good to hear that there in fact isn’t any bullshit American social media influence over there of people making a big deal about an age difference even if it’s legal though

• +1
Reactions: bakermiller
Almost 4 years ago, when I was 19, I met a peak 15 year old JB on tinder. 15 year olds were my main focus at that time. We got along pretty quick, she was cute and seemed very mentally mature to me. We started hanging out, I would pick her up in my car which she loved and we would usually end up kissing in the backseat. After about 2 months, she told me she has something to confess. She was sitting on my lap and told me that she has been lying the whole time and that she is actually 13. I knew it was wrong, but my feelings for her were strong and I found myself being into her even more. We continued with the relationship for 2 years. She was extremely sweet and playful, she would make gifts and be very clingy and needy for me. She had some issues with her family so she even started calling me daddy. She was obviously a virgin and very afraid of sex but we agreed on having sex after her 15th birthday (age of consent in my country) so all we really did was kissing and hand stuff. I know this sounds fucked up but she was the definition of my dream girl. I broke up with her the week before her 15th birthday as I felt extremely disgusted and also scared that someone might find out. She BEGGED me to stay, promised me that she wont tell anyone, threatened with self harm and got very depressed after the breakup but I knew deep down that it was the right thing to do. She blocked me on everything and I never heard from her since.

Now I am 22, she is pushing 17 and plotting my downfall online. She was the last girl I dated, but since I did not have sex for two years I started hooking up a lot after the breakup. JB grew up to be a raging man hating feminist and found one of the girls I hooked up with who shares the same values as her online. They got along and are planning on exposing me and even involving the police. JB claims I ruined her entire life. According to my countries law I technically did not commit a crime but I am very scared about being exposed online. I am quite known on twitter and have an aspiring political career which I know they are trying to ruin for me. My family would never talk to me again if they found out. All of this bs over a female. What should I do?
You are so fucking weak... Not only you met a BDP tinder damaged skank and dated her for years, but you didn't even fuck her and now you're scared of... what? Who cares if she posts about you on twitter lmao. This is what you get for being a fruitcake

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and RAITEIII
You are so fucking weak... Not only you met a BDP tinder damaged skank and dated her for years, but you didn't even fuck her and now you're scared of... what? Who cares if she posts about you on twitter lmao. This is what you get for being a fruitcake
uhmmm idk scared of my relationships with everyone i care about and my career being ruined? and sorry for not raping her bro. i know i’m retarded for getting myself in this situation but it’s really not that difficult to understand

its very easy to understand you're a phaggit. Who wants to be in politics anyways

• JFL
fuck her right in the pussy and itll be all over

• +1
Almost 4 years ago, when I was 19, I met a peak 15 year old JB on tinder. 15 year olds were my main focus at that time. We got along pretty quick, she was cute and seemed very mentally mature to me. We started hanging out, I would pick her up in my car which she loved and we would usually end up kissing in the backseat. After about 2 months, she told me she has something to confess. She was sitting on my lap and told me that she has been lying the whole time and that she is actually 13. I knew it was wrong, but my feelings for her were strong and I found myself being into her even more. We continued with the relationship for 2 years. She was extremely sweet and playful, she would make gifts and be very clingy and needy for me. She had some issues with her family so she even started calling me daddy. She was obviously a virgin and very afraid of sex but we agreed on having sex after her 15th birthday (age of consent in my country) so all we really did was kissing and hand stuff. I know this sounds fucked up but she was the definition of my dream girl. I broke up with her the week before her 15th birthday as I felt extremely disgusted and also scared that someone might find out. She BEGGED me to stay, promised me that she wont tell anyone, threatened with self harm and got very depressed after the breakup but I knew deep down that it was the right thing to do. She blocked me on everything and I never heard from her since.

Now I am 22, she is pushing 17 and plotting my downfall online. She was the last girl I dated, but since I did not have sex for two years I started hooking up a lot after the breakup. JB grew up to be a raging man hating feminist and found one of the girls I hooked up with who shares the same values as her online. They got along and are planning on exposing me and even involving the police. JB claims I ruined her entire life. According to my countries law I technically did not commit a crime but I am very scared about being exposed online. I am quite known on twitter and have an aspiring political career which I know they are trying to ruin for me. My family would never talk to me again if they found out. All of this bs over a female. What should I do?
Becoming rich and famous and kill them with a hit man

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Just Karl Malone maxx bro

You should have fucked her. But you choosed to be a moralist cuck. Now you're paying the price.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, gribsufer1, falcon1 and 2 others

It’s over mate

selfreport.org

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

Real

uhmmm idk scared of my relationships with everyone i care about and my career being ruined? and sorry for not raping her bro. i know i’m retarded for getting myself in this situation but it’s really not that difficult to understand
Why do you even care about your current relationships with people, i dead serious couldn't give a less of a fuck for everyone in this world but me, and it has worked.

And about your job, no one will give a fuck, idk about your country but if it gets difficult finding work just ghost everyone and move to another city/country. Althought it would be very extreme, don't think about it, imo in the worst of the cases just say you were friends and rejected her when she wanted sex because of here age and she got mad and blah blah blah.

You need to learn to self respect more, imagine kyself just because of what people (teen girls and roasties) think in a shitty ass country no one gives a fuck about

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and RAITEIII
Why do you even care about your current relationships with people, i dead serious couldn't give a less of a fuck for everyone in this world but me, and it has worked.

And about your job, no one will give a fuck, idk about your country but if it gets difficult finding work just ghost everyone and move to another city/country. Althought it would be very extreme, don't think about it, imo in the worst of the cases just say you were friends and rejected her when she wanted sex because of here age and she got mad and blah blah blah.

You need to learn to self respect more, imagine kyself just because of what people (teen girls and roasties) think in a shitty ass country no one gives a fuck about
Also, i know you said you couldn't contact her, but how do you even know she wants to do this? Also, im pretty sure if you put effort you can find her, and when you do, manipulate the LIVING FUCK out of her, and have sex with her.

She sees you as the daddy who left the child, she obviusly hates you now, just come back and love bomb her, fuck her, and try get to good terms

God has favourites for sure, handled this bitch boy a jb stacy but won't let me plate a single 4 psl used up whore

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
God has favourites for sure, handled this bitch boy a jb stacy but won't let me plate a single 4 psl used up whore
idk if she’s a stacy, she’s like 5’8 which i consider too tall for a woman and flat chested

Well u dont know what a person who wants to slander u is capable of. They can say you raped them, harassed them... anything virtually.

What a savage greycel

Holy shit. Greycels are lecturing old gens

Well u dont know what a person who wants to slander u is capable of. They can say you raped them, harassed them... anything virtually.
exactly

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII

are you pedo?

if you never actually fucked her then what is the issue