JB Paid for my train ticket

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
(JB, 17) has just paid for my train ticket to go see her, she’s gonna get raileddd. Best part is she’s a virgin, blonde n 5. 10 inch height difference. Over if she doesn’t agree to let you fuck first link tbh

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Blackgymmax, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Fuck you
MV5BYzdjZjUxOTktMTY5Ni00ZTM4LTliOTUtZmU3N2Y2N2Q3YzFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTAwNDg0Njk V1

• +1
Reactions: Eren and aspiringexcel
what's your looks level? mogs me

and jfl
I’d say with a Durag with the right lighting I’m a solid 4-5/10 black male I’m surprised she agreed to meet me honestly. My friend sent her a pic of me n she called me leng n asked for my snap. Easy game from there

• Woah
Reactions: twilight
I’d say with a Durag with the right lighting I’m a solid 4-5/10 black male I’m surprised she agreed to meet me honestly. My friend sent her a pic of me n she called me leng n asked for my snap. Easy game from there
@Kamui Is she white?

What is JB

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Nice imagination you got there

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, aspiringexcel and gribsufer1
Nice imagination you got there
Best part is I’m not lying. Y’all niggas need social circles it’s legit af if your not 6+ psl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and midlatinocel
looks determine life and also iq and nt

Attachments

• skynews-plymouth-man-shooting_5477739.jpg
    skynews-plymouth-man-shooting_5477739.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 18879
What is JB
JB means jail baiter so girl who is younger than age of consent (different in each country). 17 years old isn't JB.

Best part is I’m not lying. Y’all niggas need social circles it’s legit af if your not 6+ psl
You wouldn't get a chance to rail her if she wasn't a virgin, JBF triumphs over all

(JB, 17) has just paid for my train ticket to go see her, she’s gonna get raileddd. Best part is she’s a virgin, blonde n 5. 10 inch height difference. Over if she doesn’t agree to let you fuck first link tbh
Nice larp uglynass fish looking nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
You wouldn't get a chance to rail her if she wasn't a virgin, JBF triumphs over all
Bro there’s hella blacks and lightskins in her area, (west London). Surprised she hasn’t been fucked by chadrone n tyrone

Tales from the chicago BLM protest

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
could tell you were black and british just from your name :lul: