JB stood in my presence and I convinced myself it was and IOI

6ft4

Kraken
I was at a museum with my friend today and at various points there was a woman with her JB daughter near us
After getting to the top floor balcony, I decided to take the lift back down while my friend took the stairs
As I got out of the lift, the woman and JB daughter had just walked into the hallway between lift and stairs
I stood in the hallway to wait for my friend and the woman began walking up the stairs then a couple more people walked up behind her but the JB let them pass and stayed in the hallway.
So for a minute it was just me and the JB standing a couple of metres apart in the hallway and we exchanged a few awkward glances
My friend then got to the bottom of the stairs and we walked on
Why would the JB stand in the hallway by herself when she had been side by side with her mother the entire time before that
It takes like 3minutes to get to the top of the stairs so waiting for her mother to go up and come back down would be a considerable wait to just stand there
The JB looked to have slight mandible prognathism like I have, although it didn't ruin her looks like it does mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 18776, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Lmao you remembered all these details, I can't remember what I was doing the past 2 hours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676, 190cm90kg, Deleted member 18776 and 3 others
do u have trouble falling asleep

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro and the BULL
7583395F 5DA1 43A1 A707 B58DA9B35A7E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676