Jbb, jbe and jbw is all oofy doofy

noonespecial

noonespecial

Autistic manlet
First of all we need to clear what these takes means
Jbw (just be white) usually applied to ugly white guys when it comes to getting asian girls
Jbe (just be ethnic) usually applied to ugly ethnic guys that get hot girls
Jbb (just be black) usually applied to when black guys get hot girls

One thing they all have in common is that it applies to ugly people. They're all just oofy doofy in disguise but this forum keeps preaching these 3 mindless takes. Race is quite irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Idk about jbe but Jbw and Jbb are real when it comes to attracting a specific type of women not all women. like jbw for whites and Asians and jbb for snowbunnies and latinas.

These concepts only exist because there’s a niche of women attracted to these men just cause of their race. But ur right in most social settings race rarely matters just be very NT

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Idk about jbe but Jbw and Jbb are real when it comes to attracting a specific type of women not all women. like jbw for whites and Asians and jbb for snowbunnies and latinas.

These concepts only exist because there’s a niche of women attracted to these men just cause of their race. But ur right in most social settings race rarely matters just be very NT
Snowbunnies dont exist only girls with a terrible bond with their parents whoring for any guy with sex appeal. Not sure why asian girls like white guys probably brainwashing

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian and mob477
As a black guy I promise you no woman is ever settling for me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, VolcelFTW, noonespecial and 2 others
Snowbunnies dont exist only girls with a terrible bond with their parents whoring for any guy with sex appeal. Not sure why asian girls like white guys probably brainwashing
I’ve seen an influx of snow bunnies in my state, the “I ❤️ dread heads” or “don’t hit me up if you don’t have locs” in their snap stories and shit. I think black americans have such a high smv in urban America it’s crazy that ethnicpill doesn’t apply to them.

Also Asians r attracted to white ppl by default cuz of their obsession with their status and white worshipping. Like idols trying to be as pale as possible

• +1
I’ve seen an influx of snow bunnies in my state, the “I ❤️ dread heads” or “don’t hit me up if you don’t have locs” in their snap stories and shit. I think black americans have such a high smv in urban America it’s crazy that ethnicpill doesn’t apply to them.

Also Asians r attracted to white ppl by default cuz of their obsession with their status and white worshipping. Like idols trying to be as pale as possible
You have never seen a woman say that besides 30 year old single mother trash from the ghetto.

• +1
Reactions: KDD5

I'm not an American but america sounds like shit if girls are really like that, thought it was just a dying trend of girls liking black guys

I saw a white women reject a black guy with dreads who tried to ask them out lol

Totally agree , oofy doofus is law in 2024

• +1
The ugliest faces get the prettiest girls polarity, just lol

• Hmm...
if ur legit ugly ur fake cell piece of shit rope asap girls don’t feel intimidated by you so they let u fuck

You have never seen a woman say that besides 30 year old single mother trash from the ghetto
Actually for me it’s 15-16 yr old jbs saying this In my HS there were a lot of interracial couples usually white and black. But ofc the niggas were all thugmaxxed and NT as shit so no wonder

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blackpilleditalian and TheLookInYourEyes
I'm not an American but america sounds like shit if girls are really like that, thought it was just a dying trend of girls liking black guys
It’s a trend. Black culture itself is a trend in America. White youth copy their lingo on tiktok and try to larp as them. I’ve seen cholos and suburban white kids be thugmaxxed as shit saying nigga 💀

First of all we need to clear what these takes means
Jbw (just be white) usually applied to ugly white guys when it comes to getting asian girls
Jbe (just be ethnic) usually applied to ugly ethnic guys that get hot girls
Jbb (just be black) usually applied to when black guys get hot girls

One thing they all have in common is that it applies to ugly people. They're all just oofy doofy in disguise but this forum keeps preaching these 3 mindless takes. Race is quite irrelevant.
This u bro?

Attachments

• IMG_4019.jpeg
    IMG_4019.jpeg
    946.8 KB · Views: 0
all gooks are brainwashed, this is common sense and why they hate they're race

• +1