jbc is legit just be caucasoid male chad is legit this is the only type of chad that stands a chance agaist european chad.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1595003500492-png.523072

This is the most legit pill out there

Attachments

• 1595003500492.png
    1595003500492.png
    876.9 KB · Views: 582
  • 1595003955013.png
    1595003955013.png
    918.7 KB · Views: 86
can't you use commas ffs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, CursedOne and Deleted member 7098
I read it as just be curry from reptiles and wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I need his forward growh, bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Both guys you posted are Eurasian. It's really a hit or miss. There is no other race that has the potential to be uniquely good looking and ugly at the same time.

Both guys you posted are Eurasian. It's really a hit or miss. There is no other race that has the potential to be uniquely good looking and ugly at the same time.

Off course natural chinks would look a billion times uglier

What about Aborigines

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6191, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Off course natural chinks would look a billion times uglier
An Asian guy with good eye orbital development, double eyelids, protruding cheekbones, forward maxilla and strong lower third can look very good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 2157
An Asian guy with good eye orbital development, double eyelids, protruding cheekbones, forward maxilla and strong lower third can look very good.

Yeah but they pale in comparision to them with caucasoid traits ive seen good looking asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
South indians,south east asians including abos imo

The tribals sure they modern day curries no they tend to have cauvasoid feautres but lack the caucasoid skulls of the north indo melanid im talking.

East asians are human but deformed humans there biggest issue is the maxilla and jaw.

Abos have caucasoid traits but have ridiclously high gonial angles and tend to look like apes at times.

Blacks have wierd protrusion but look the best usually post surgery the black caucasoid pheno is desired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6856
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6873
An asian guy wouldnt look Asian if he had those traits, he would look med

An asian guy wouldnt look Asian if he had those traits, he would look med

No to retarded normies sure but it would look like a caucasoid asian thats it meds have different skulls laterally.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
The tribals sure they modern day curries no they tend to have cauvasoid feautres but lack the caucasoid skulls of the north indo melanid im talking.

East asians are human but deformed humans there biggest issue is the maxilla and jaw.

Abos have caucasoid traits but have ridiclously high gonial angles and tend to look like apes at times.

Blacks have wierd protrusion but look the best usually post surgery the black caucasoid pheno is desired

Why are you so obsessed with pheno and race? What race are you even?

Mine is curry i think i don't even know what the hell it is tbqh

I've seen you post a lot of threads morphing yourself to appear white. It's pointless because you can't change your pheno. Many have tried and ended up looking like freakshows. If you want to surgery-maxx, why don't you focus on improving your bone structure to appear more masculine rather than European-looking? A chadpreet mogs any white normie in SMV, contrary to what any Stormfront-cel is telling you.

Alien
Which asian mogs

Full on the left or hapa on the right

The asian maxilla is usally bad but what does the typical asian male jaw look like? Tbh i see alot of asians have good jaws and some have bad. But over 90 percent of the time their maxilla is bad.

I've seen you post a lot of threads morphing yourself to appear white. It's pointless because you can't change your pheno. Many have tried and ended up looking like freakshows. If you want to surgery-maxx, why don't you focus on improving your bone structure to appear more masculine rather than European-looking? A chadpreet mogs any white normie in SMV, contrary to what any Stormfront-cel is telling you.

I have bro i don't care about looking european anymore i just want to look better at this point the reason i specefied caucasoids though is cause caucasoid is a broad racial spectrum that fits peoples who hold these traits.

Pointy chins.

Gonial angle of 100 to 120.

Thin lips.

Narrow nasal aperture.

A projecting frontal bone.

A projecting maxilla that fits with the chin.

Notice if you fix this you won't look european you will look more caucasoid though

The asian maxilla is usally bad but what does the typical asian male jaw look like? Tbh i see alot of asians have good jaws and some have bad. But over 90 percent of the time their maxilla is bad.

From what i've seen unless it's native american or meztizo the entire jaw is very recessed i don't know what it is