JBE (just be ethnic) is real

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
Ethnics can't be incels (INVOLUNTARILY celibate) because they are too NT and can thugmaxx, some are just mentalcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Acion, Deleted member 84469 and 14 others
Depends on where you live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Suns9999, BeanletMogger and 4 others
In the EU atleast, maybe not in some parts of eastern europe
Each time I see people saying Just Be Ethnic is real they're from Europe. Who are these ethnic slayers in Europe? What type of ethnicity and who do they date? If you're ethnic in the US it's a challenge.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 84469, Chadeep and 7 others
Ethnics can't be incels (INVOLUNTARILY celibate) because they are too NT and can thugmaxx, some are just mentalcels
yeah sure nigga :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Chadeep, Flowerpot and 2 others
Each time I see people saying Just Be Ethnic is real they're from Europe. Who are these ethnic slayers in Europe? What type of ethnicity and who do they date? If you're ethnic in the US it's a challenge.
Low class thug ethnics , they date whore JBs and maybe young adults idk,
yeah sure nigga :ROFLMAO:
It's true, i'm not ethnic, so no coping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Kanye West's Cousin
I thought anecdotal shit irl examples etc like this was what the whole :blackpill: tries to refute

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, Suns9999 and Alucard69
I thought anecdotal shit irl examples etc like this was what the whole :blackpill: tries to refute
Lol you can't make studies of this shit, impossible, it's hyperspecific. No one is going to make a study of thugmaxxed ethnics

ethnics are perm incels till they hit up their parents for arranged marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Why aren't I getting bitches then nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and Alucard69
Lol you can't make studies of this shit, impossible, it's hyperspecific. No one is going to make a study of thugmaxxed ethnics
they already did studies on dating apps Google reply rate by race.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PrinceLuenLeoncur, greywind and 1 other person
You aren't degenerate enough and/or not geomaxxed

Completely different situations, different environments, places, ages, demographics
exactly ur comparing apples to oranges lol. thugmaxx is a just a niche of status.

• JFL
exactly ur comparing apples to oranges lol. thugmaxx is a just a niche of status.
Yes, here where i live, you can't be incel as an ethnic NT (ethnics are gigaNT)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You aren't degenerate enough and/or not geomaxxed
I'm in London so geomaxxed enough
And degeneracy, well my parents don't let me get fades or buy tracksuits 😞 my fashion inspo is those drippy Chinese niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Suns9999, EvilDarkskinManlet and 3 others
I'm in London so geomaxxed enough
And degeneracy, well my parents don't let me get fades or buy tracksuits 😞 my fashion inspo is those drippy Chinese niggas View attachment 3157688View attachment 3157689
Bro u need a nike tracksuit and airmaxes maybe earrings, that kind of stuff to take advantage of the JBE, especially in England which is NPC and deathnic central

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sub5kang
JUST BE DRAVIDIAN IN EASTERN EUROPE IS REAL

• +1
  • JFL
Bro u need a nike tracksuit and airmaxes maybe earrings, that kind of stuff to take advantage of the JBE, especially in England which is NPC and deathnic central
My parents are religious so earrings I will get burnt at a stake for, airmaxes sure but tracksuits hell na my parents don't want me associating with gays or gangs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PrinceLuenLeoncur, EvilDarkskinManlet and 1 other person
most ethnics are dating othoer ethnics, very few ethnics are with white girls from what i've seen, ironically enough i did see one 5'7 ethnicm anlet with a cute blonde same height as him, he wasn't even thugmaxxed, just average run of the mill curry brown guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
@lowtiernormiechad and @SadLivwr on suicide watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Sub5kang
whites are the most Nt usually, then blacks, then ethnics.

the most non NT ethnics are asians and curries

• JFL
whites are the most Nt usually, then blacks, then ethnics.

the most non NT ethnics are asians and curries
Which ethnic group are the least nt in mena?

• JFL
It's true, i'm not ethnic, so no coping
Then you're one of those coping BNWO spammers. There's no such thing as a halo for being ethnic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and Suns9999
My parents are religious so earrings I will get burnt at a stake for, airmaxes sure but tracksuits hell na my parents don't want me associating with gays or gangs
fucking over

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and Suns9999
I’m a black incel and he’s right. Now I’m HTNnin looks but mentalcel I am non NT but when drunk I am able to be low nigh and pull legit stacies and lites shit makes no sense I tubular bbc game niggas be slaying gl hoes 0 effort with this shiii

Black and high nigh and non NT is a curse

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Suns9999
Why? I thought it was Iranians. North Africans and Arabs are NT as fuuucckkk
yeah they are the most Nt that’s what I said

oh sorry I misread your comment

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
You got me confused I asked you to state which ones are the LEAST nt
curries in prticular curry teenagers are Least nt ethnics

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
curries in prticular curry teenagers are Least nt ethnics
I agree
They are sex crazed zombies especially online
Makes sense to why most women see them as perverts

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
It's not. Just be ethnic was created by coping ethnic nationalists who want to feel superior. There are plenty of ugly whites who get laid.

Then you're one of those coping BNWO spammers. There's no such thing as a halo for being ethnic.
Being ethnic comes with seen as NT, and having an NTthugmaxxed socialgroup as an option here. Can't be an incel with those, except if deformed maybe. But yea, I changed my mind in that it's heavily dependant on location/age, but you are wrong trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
This is cap

• Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Being ethnic comes with seen as NT, and having an NTthugmaxxed socialgroup as an option here. Can't be an incel with those, except if deformed maybe. But yea, I changed my mind in that it's heavily dependant on location/age, but you are wrong trust me
Ethnics also are stereotyped as being cooler than Whites iiwii

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69