JBF DEBUNKED [WARNING EXTREMELY BRUTAL THERMONUCLEAR BLACKPILL]

Kamui

Kamui

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
Found this extremely brutal post on Rareddit, easily the most brutal thing I’ve ever read since I’ve been in the blackpill jfc :feelsbadman:. Even if you JBFmaxx your gf will still get her back blown out by a Chad

Well some other guy just took my [18 M] g/f (now ex I guess) [17 f] virginity.​

WARNING wall of text incoming.

I don't even know why I'm typing this. I am so heartbroken that I can't see a promise of tomorrow. Lexi (not her real name) and I have been together all of our lives, literally. Our Mothers are best friends and were sorority sisters. She and I are actually only 4 months apart in age, I just turned 18 and she will in October.

We have been friends since we were kids and we became romantically involved with one another at 14. We have been with each other almost every day since. We are very young so obviously we both know that marriage wasn't on the immediate horizon but we have talked and planned and dreamed about it for years.

Both of our family's attend the same church and through that we both decided that we would wait at least until we were out of our parents homes to actually go all of the way. Believe me it wasn't always my idea and there was more than one time I asked to break that but she is the one who held firm. God I feel like such a fucking loser just typing that.

We even both got into the same college to attend this fall and we were going to try and match up our schedules as much as possible. That is all gone to shit now.

She had a chance to go to a 2 week leadership conference this summer and it was a great opportunity for her. Of course I was going to miss her and be sad that she was gone but what is 2 weeks right. RIGHT?

My cousin, also a girl, was at the same camp and Lexi new her very well so they were planning on rooming together and hanging out. First couple of days there things seem fine. We text and Skype during the day and at night before she went to bed. Then day 3 she only text me a couple of times but tells me she is very busy with her schedule so I tell her that I'm fine if she just wants to Skype with me at night before we go to bed and I will be fine.

A couple of days go by and I get radio silence from her. She isn't answering my text or my Skype request. I get a text from my cousin which made me start to hyperventilate. She tells me that a guy from the camp had been hitting on my g/f hot and heavy since almost the first moment they arrived. She said my g/f initially gave him the cold shoulder but over the past two days she has not seen my g/f a lot and she has been coming back to their room later and acts like she immediately falls asleep.

So I text Lexi telling her that I am very concerned that she isn't contacting me and want to know if there is anything wrong. Nothing. Then finally the next day I get another text from her telling me that she is sorry for not contacting me, she has been very busy and has been involved in a leadership group in the evenings so she hasn't been able to Skype with me. (yes I know that is bullshit, believe me I know).

Time goes on and she now gives me a few random meaningless text during the day talking about nonsense like nothing is going on. She does it at time she knows I can't respond (working a summer job) and doesn't respond when I try and text her.

My cousin text me telling me that she is acting very sketchy and sends me a photo of her and this guy standing and talking. The photo itself is not incriminating because it is just them standing and talking with several other people around. However my cousin wanted me to see who he was.

The last three days of their camp my cousin said that she had changed personalities altogether. She went from being happy and bubbly to being withdrawn and she said she could hear her crying at night. Once again she is radio silent with me.

My cousin finally asked her on the last night there what was wrong with her and all she would tell he is that she had really messed up and didn't know what to do but never told her what. My cousin said that she never saw her and that guy together the rest of the camp before they left.

She got back Tuesday night and she texted me that she was home but was going to bed as she was tired and would talk to me Wednesday. I had to work till 7 on Wednesday so I said I would come over after work. She texted back saying she was going with her family to her grandma's and she was just going to come over today (Thursday).

She got here at my house around 1 and my entire world crumbled on me at 1:15. She tried initially to act like nothing was wrong but when I hugged her I could feel her trembling and she started crying.

She told me that while she was at camp she had developed a relationship with someone from out of state and that they had been hanging out the first week and a half they were there. Obviously I was upset and showed her the photo on my phone. She went very pale and wanted to know how I got that, then she remembered my cousin was there and she started sobbing asking me how long I knew.

I told her that when she stopped texting me I got concerned but thought she was just busy.

At this point in time I had no idea how far things had gone. I thought she developed a crush and that she liked him or spent time with him and while I didn't want to think about it I thought there might be an off chance she might kiss him.

I was not prepared for what she told me. I asked how far things had gotten and she started crying even harder. I started to panic and asked again.

She then told me between tears that they had gone all the way. But then threw in that it was only once, like I was supposed to be okay with that.

I wish I could tell you that I did or said something manly here but I just started crying harder than she did.

How could she do this to me? Why would she do this to us?

When I started crying she tried to come and hug me but I pushed her away and told her not to touch me. I then told her to leave and she started begging me to not do this to let her stay and talk about this.

I honestly could not understand what she was saying for the most part. Between her crying and my crying and honestly my head was a blur. But she kept telling me she loved me and that she was so sorry and would do anything to make this up to me.

I should have picked her up and threw her out but I didn't. I just sat there and cried for almost a half hour. All the while she is talking and trying to hug me, which I would not allow.

Then she did the one thing that actually made me stop crying.

She offered to have sex with me.

I simply told her that she obviously did not understand that we were done, she killed us and I had no desire to be with her in any capacity. That I waited for her and she stabbed me in the back the first moment she got a chance. Then I asked why him and not me, why was I punished all of those nights and this guy in less than a weeks time was able to get to where I was not able to go for all of these years.

She couldn't answer, she just set there. I then said it was time to go as there was nothing else for us to say. She wanted to know what we were going to tell our family's? Like I said this wasn't a relationship that was hidden. We set together at church, all of our friends are tied together and our family's to this day frequently go to each others houses.

I agreed to not say anything yet till we can come up with something. I have no idea why I agreed to that, I think I just had weak moment. But there is no way I can hide this. So now I have to decide if I'm going to just say we broke up (which no one is going to believe) or if I tell the truth. Right now I'm leaning towards the truth. I didn't do anything wrong here and I do not want to get any shit or blame if people get upset by us not being together because this is going to change our lives. I don't want to see her again. Honestly if I could go the rest of my life without seeing her I would be happy. But Sunday is two days away and everybody will see everybody and most like will try and go out after church to lunch.

But on a more personal point, I am devastated. I loved her so much, I never saw myself with anyone else and now that is over. All I can do is see them in my mind whenever I close my eyes. Obviously I don't measure up. She has shattered whatever self esteem I had. The kick to this is I learned tonight from my cousin that this guy was with another girl by the end of the camp. So in other words he got what he wanted and left her.

She sent me a video email about two hours ago. She was begging me to give her another chance and finally closed by saying that if I couldn't forgive her or be with her that she really wanted to be friends because she couldn't imagine her life without me in it.

Is it wrong that I actually hate her right now. I mean viscerally hate her. I feel like she just robbed me of my entire high school life.

Sorry for going on for so long.

tl;dr: g/f who made me agree to no pre marital sex goes to a leadership conf. and give virginity to random guy who then proceeds to dump her. She is begging me to not end things with her but its way to late for that as I hate her now. Complications aplenty because of our family's being so tightly interweaved.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 22627 and 25 others
True because girls are exposed to top males on social media so jbf will never work. Their dopamine is getting rawdogged by gl guys dancing on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Trilogy, TsarTsar444 and 19 others
True because girls are exposed to top males on social media so jbf will never work. Their dopamine is getting rawdogged by gl guys dancing on tiktok
Ong even if you JBF some girl in HS you have to make sure she’s HQNP cuz if she isn’t her chances of cheating increase dramatically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I hope he beats the shit out of that wwhore and kills her what a dumb cunt and fuck that cuck bf i hope he kills himself too.

I had a ex ugly foid ltb accuse me of abusing her and making me lose all my friends just so she could get a mtn asian nigga like 2 inches taller than me the next week what a stuoid nigger foids need to locked up and only let out so they can suck oour cocks i hate all women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork, Traxanas, fjor2096 and 13 others
Not reading that essay. Tldr?

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, stevielake, wristcel and 2 others
Not reading that essay. Tldr?
Basically OP has known this girl his entire life, and had been dating her since they were both 14 now they’re 18. Both of their families know each other and were extremely close and they both applied to the same college. They agreed to wait until marriage to have sex. She went to the leadership program for 2 weeks and during that time she cheated and lost her virginity to a Chad :feelscry:.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, subswork, ChristianChad and 20 others
Found this extremely brutal post on Rareddit, easily the most brutal thing I’ve ever read since I’ve been in the blackpill jfc :feelsbadman:. Even if you JBFmaxx your gf will still get her back blown out by a Chad

I don't even know why I'm typing this. I am so heartbroken that I can't see a promise of tomorrow. Lexi (not her real name) and I have been together all of our lives, literally. Our Mothers are best friends and were sorority sisters. She and I are actually only 4 months apart in age, I just turned 18 and she will in October.

We have been friends since we were kids and we became romantically involved with one another at 14. We have been with each other almost every day since. We are very young so obviously we both know that marriage wasn't on the immediate horizon but we have talked and planned and dreamed about it for years.

Both of our family's attend the same church and through that we both decided that we would wait at least until we were out of our parents homes to actually go all of the way. Believe me it wasn't always my idea and there was more than one time I asked to break that but she is the one who held firm. God I feel like such a fucking loser just typing that.

We even both got into the same college to attend this fall and we were going to try and match up our schedules as much as possible. That is all gone to shit now.

She had a chance to go to a 2 week leadership conference this summer and it was a great opportunity for her. Of course I was going to miss her and be sad that she was gone but what is 2 weeks right. RIGHT?

My cousin, also a girl, was at the same camp and Lexi new her very well so they were planning on rooming together and hanging out. First couple of days there things seem fine. We text and Skype during the day and at night before she went to bed. Then day 3 she only text me a couple of times but tells me she is very busy with her schedule so I tell her that I'm fine if she just wants to Skype with me at night before we go to bed and I will be fine.

A couple of days go by and I get radio silence from her. She isn't answering my text or my Skype request. I get a text from my cousin which made me start to hyperventilate. She tells me that a guy from the camp had been hitting on my g/f hot and heavy since almost the first moment they arrived. She said my g/f initially gave him the cold shoulder but over the past two days she has not seen my g/f a lot and she has been coming back to their room later and acts like she immediately falls asleep.

So I text Lexi telling her that I am very concerned that she isn't contacting me and want to know if there is anything wrong. Nothing. Then finally the next day I get another text from her telling me that she is sorry for not contacting me, she has been very busy and has been involved in a leadership group in the evenings so she hasn't been able to Skype with me. (yes I know that is bullshit, believe me I know).

Time goes on and she now gives me a few random meaningless text during the day talking about nonsense like nothing is going on. She does it at time she knows I can't respond (working a summer job) and doesn't respond when I try and text her.

My cousin text me telling me that she is acting very sketchy and sends me a photo of her and this guy standing and talking. The photo itself is not incriminating because it is just them standing and talking with several other people around. However my cousin wanted me to see who he was.

The last three days of their camp my cousin said that she had changed personalities altogether. She went from being happy and bubbly to being withdrawn and she said she could hear her crying at night. Once again she is radio silent with me.

My cousin finally asked her on the last night there what was wrong with her and all she would tell he is that she had really messed up and didn't know what to do but never told her what. My cousin said that she never saw her and that guy together the rest of the camp before they left.

She got back Tuesday night and she texted me that she was home but was going to bed as she was tired and would talk to me Wednesday. I had to work till 7 on Wednesday so I said I would come over after work. She texted back saying she was going with her family to her grandma's and she was just going to come over today (Thursday).

She got here at my house around 1 and my entire world crumbled on me at 1:15. She tried initially to act like nothing was wrong but when I hugged her I could feel her trembling and she started crying.

She told me that while she was at camp she had developed a relationship with someone from out of state and that they had been hanging out the first week and a half they were there. Obviously I was upset and showed her the photo on my phone. She went very pale and wanted to know how I got that, then she remembered my cousin was there and she started sobbing asking me how long I knew.

I told her that when she stopped texting me I got concerned but thought she was just busy.

At this point in time I had no idea how far things had gone. I thought she developed a crush and that she liked him or spent time with him and while I didn't want to think about it I thought there might be an off chance she might kiss him.

I was not prepared for what she told me. I asked how far things had gotten and she started crying even harder. I started to panic and asked again.

She then told me between tears that they had gone all the way. But then threw in that it was only once, like I was supposed to be okay with that.

I wish I could tell you that I did or said something manly here but I just started crying harder than she did.

When I started crying she tried to come and hug me but I pushed her away and told her not to touch me. I then told her to leave and she started begging me to not do this to let her stay and talk about this.

I honestly could not understand what she was saying for the most part. Between her crying and my crying and honestly my head was a blur. But she kept telling me she loved me and that she was so sorry and would do anything to make this up to me.

I should have picked her up and threw her out but I didn't. I just sat there and cried for almost a half hour. All the while she is talking and trying to hug me, which I would not allow.

I simply told her that she obviously did not understand that we were done, she killed us and I had no desire to be with her in any capacity. That I waited for her and she stabbed me in the back the first moment she got a chance. Then I asked why him and not me, why was I punished all of those nights and this guy in less than a weeks time was able to get to where I was not able to go for all of these years.

She couldn't answer, she just set there. I then said it was time to go as there was nothing else for us to say. She wanted to know what we were going to tell our family's? Like I said this wasn't a relationship that was hidden. We set together at church, all of our friends are tied together and our family's to this day frequently go to each others houses.

I agreed to not say anything yet till we can come up with something. I have no idea why I agreed to that, I think I just had weak moment. But there is no way I can hide this. So now I have to decide if I'm going to just say we broke up (which no one is going to believe) or if I tell the truth. Right now I'm leaning towards the truth. I didn't do anything wrong here and I do not want to get any shit or blame if people get upset by us not being together because this is going to change our lives. I don't want to see her again. Honestly if I could go the rest of my life without seeing her I would be happy. But Sunday is two days away and everybody will see everybody and most like will try and go out after church to lunch.

But on a more personal point, I am devastated. I loved her so much, I never saw myself with anyone else and now that is over. All I can do is see them in my mind whenever I close my eyes. Obviously I don't measure up. She has shattered whatever self esteem I had. The kick to this is I learned tonight from my cousin that this guy was with another girl by the end of the camp. So in other words he got what he wanted and left her.

She sent me a video email about two hours ago. She was begging me to give her another chance and finally closed by saying that if I couldn't forgive her or be with her that she really wanted to be friends because she couldn't imagine her life without me in it.

Is it wrong that I actually hate her right now. I mean viscerally hate her. I feel like she just robbed me of my entire high school life.

tl;dr: g/f who made me agree to no pre marital sex goes to a leadership conf. and give virginity to random guy who then proceeds to dump her. She is begging me to not end things with her but its way to late for that as I hate her now. Complications aplenty because of our family's being so tightly interweaved.

Fake Reddit LARP like all things on Reddit but if it was true, he should have fucked her and then dumped her the day after instead of this pathetic cuck shit:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subswork, Mongrelcel, Aqua and 1 other person
Ngl just feel bad for him but the “how could she fuck this guy in less than a week despite knowing OP for years part” is the most disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subswork, quackspirations, Moggie and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Ngl just feel bad for him but the “how could she fuck this guy in less than a week despite knowing OP for years part” is the most disgusting
Facts bruh I don’t usually get sad from reading brutal shit on the internet but this really shook me to my core deep down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
Or when he asked her why him but not me and then she offered sex after already fucking chad(trying to persuade him with her pussy out of pity etc. While chad gets free pussy and fucks him for free). 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Blackpill is ETERNAL UNDYING UNYIELDING.
She couldn't say: because he is super hot and made me very wet and I got weak for him etc......
Because she knows that's the truth but that it will make things worse and probably make him become violent towards her.

Ohh and lastly in his follow up his parents seemed very supportive of him tbh. Atleast something was good about this story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 27932, fjor2096 and 8 others
Or when he asked her why him but not me and then she offered sex after already fucking chad(trying to persuade him with her pussy out of pity etc. While chad gets free pussy and fucks him for free). 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Blackpill is ETERNAL UNDYING UNYIELDING.
She couldn't say: because he is super hot and made me very wet and I got weak for him etc......
Because she knows that's the truth but that it will make things worse and probably make him become violent towards her.

Ohh and lastly in his follow up his parents seemed very supportive of him tbh. Atleast something was good about this story.
Honestly it’s better this happened now when he’s 18 cuz his real adult life is just beginning. Imagine if this happened when he was already married with kids lmao all his money + his kids would be with that whore. Also yeah I agree if you read his Reddit post history he got into the redpill and started lifting weights with his uncle as a way to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, fjor2096, Stallone and 5 others
By the way I just want to say that this happens alot more common than people realize. It doesn't have to be the first time or whatever. Even girls with loving perfect relatships that are going on for YEARS. Can get fucked by a guy they just met. I know a guy who unironically fucked a girl from tinder who was in LTR. He fucked her several times and she posted her anniversary with her boyfriend the next day like nothing happened 😹😹😹😹😹😹.

We both laughed at her story. It's so over for boyfriend tbh. Blackpill is ETERNAL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Aqua, Stallone and 7 others
By the way I just want to say that this happens alot more common than people realize. It doesn't have to be the first time or whatever. Even girls with loving perfect relatships that are going on for YEARS. Can get fucked by a guy they just met. I know a guy who unironically fucked a girl from tinder who was in LTR. He fucked her several times and she posted her anniversary with her boyfriend the next day like nothing happened 😹😹😹😹😹😹.

We both laughed at her story. It's so over for boyfriend tbh. Blackpill is ETERNAL.
Blackpill always comes to collect 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Matthew mcconaughey interstellar

• +1
Reactions: BigDom and Kamui
Saddest story I've ever read, how can women be so evil?

Anyway I know what I'm gonna do in a world where shit like this happens.

Mood sad

• +1
How are you guys not all suicidal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Mongrelcel, Kamui and 1 other person
the thought that u can find a religious girl and then she gets blown out by chad anyway :lul::lul::lul: HOLY SUICIDEFUL :lul:

and any random girl has been BLASTED by atleast 10 dudes and several BBCS :lul::lul: END IT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 21146, Stallone and 3 others
I’m the nigga from the camp she lost virginity to:ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 21146, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Basically OP has known this girl his entire life, and had been dating her since they were both 14 now they’re 18. Both of their families know each other and were extremely close and they both applied to the same college. They agreed to wait until marriage to have sex. She went to the leadership program for 2 weeks and during that time she cheated and lost her virginity to a Chad :feelscry:.
muh trad waiting until marriage is always cucked ngl
Also back then most people got married at like 18 so they didn't have to wait till they were 30 year old oldcels to start fuckin

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium, squirrelcel and 1 other person
Shame he had to learn the errors of his tradcuckery the hard way but respect to him for having a spine through it.

Shame he had to learn the errors of his tradcuckery the hard way but respect to him for having a spine through it.
Unless you’re a Chad or very religious there is literally no reason to wait for sex in a relationship, all you’re doing is weeding out the time for your girl to get her back broken by someone else :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
Not reading a ten page suicidefuel dissertation that's most likely a fake written by an incel.

He was never 1 if they never had sex, he was 0.

• +1
Saddest story I've ever read,
Funniest, jfl, some cuck simping for 4 years, he was never first, they were friends for 4 years.
There was never any physical attraction there, I bet the guy wasn't even a Chad, just good looking enough.
Betabuxx doesn't work. LMS is a joke, it's LLL or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Kamui
ooph. You already know how the story turns out before reading it.

That I waited for her and she stabbed me in the back the first moment she got a chance. Then I asked why him and not me, why was I punished all of those nights and this guy in less than a weeks time was able to get to where I was not able to go for all of these years.
brutal shit mate thats what happens when you have no looks in evolutionary terms the chad just got her pregnant and the guy she has been talking to for years is the beta provider that will raise the child and provide for them

good you post this so retards will like stop obsessing with stupid shit theories like muh bodycount muh just be first muh be in social circle

this lad was in the same social circle for years and got no poon so much for retards like @Curry Suicide and @Pendejo

• So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
make sure she’s HQNP
nah bruv thats a myth create by 4chan incels like there is no such thing mate girls are biologically hardwired to get fucked by the best option

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
this gives me heart palpatations reading that. I would kill myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
jbf is used by underage coppers , if you're old and believe in jbf it's literally over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001
JBF means what?

What is jbf theory

No matter how close a reddit story conforms to reality, it’s NEVER true. There is not a single true story on the entirety of reddit. What you’re reading there is the sexual fantasy of an actual, real deal cuckold.

Also if it were real he should’ve taken up her offer and just pumped and dumped her, may as well at that point tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Chadeep and critkality
he should have sex with her, film it, then dump her and spit on her and degrade her

he should have sex with her, film it, then dump her and spit on her and degrade her
and he should make sure to film every part make her do everything, completely use her, be ina "relationship" to waste her time and constantly cheat

this is the ONLY revenge you can take ona foid cheating nothing less

and he should make sure to film every part make her do everything, completely use her, be ina "relationship" to waste her time and constantly cheat

this is the ONLY revenge you can take ona foid cheating nothing less
He’d need to be gl to do that
And if he was gl none of this shit would’ve happened in the first place

But also it’s reddit so it’s larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Kamui
He’d need to be gl to do that
And if he was gl none of this shit would’ve happened in the first place

But also it’s reddit so it’s larp
he says she offered to have sex w him he should take it and film it while hes fucking her, take a xanax if hes high inhib of filming while fucking

he says she offered to have sex w him he should take it and film it while hes fucking her, take a xanax if hes high inhib of filming while fucking
Ye, i meant the “constantly cheat” part

Ye, i meant the “constantly cheat” part
he should cheat on her with literal prostitutes it still counts and is even more degrading for her

I swear eggy made a video on something like this back in 2016 called first last where he says “you wanted white picket fence huh? Yeah well one week at summer camp and your quiet virgin gf you been with for years is giving it up to a GENETICALLY SUPERIOR male”

This is a brutal story, guy should have fucked her then dumped her again use her like the toilet she is :feelsgah:let her feel what it’s like. Actually no because then you lost your virginity to her he did the right thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Kamui
Facts bruh I don’t usually get sad from reading brutal shit on the internet but this really shook me to my core deep down
He’s a based bad boy in the follow up he says

“ I replied to allI simply typed back "where was that true love when you were fucking him". She stopped texting after that.

I spent the rest of the night blasting my way through elder scrolls online, I figure if nothing else I can kill imaginary daedra and shit to take my mind off of things.”

I automatically like him as I main that game myself, I wonder I could have possibly met this guy whislt he went through this :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: without even knowing I hope I never trolled him. I’ll ask my buddy to make sure it’s not a guildie who this happened 2

I swear eggy made a video on something like this back in 2016 called first last where he says “you wanted white picket fence huh? Yeah well one week at summer camp and your quiet virgin gf you been with for years is giving it up to a GENETICALLY SUPERIOR male”

This is a brutal story, guy should have fucked her then dumped her again use her like the toilet she is :feelsgah:let her feel what it’s like. Actually no because then you lost your virginity to her he did the right thing.
Yeah I remember that video I think he was referring to this post, it was the first Eggy video I watched

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur