JBF didnt work for me

D

Deleted member 21735

Fire
Joined
Aug 24, 2022
Posts
22,221
Reputation
19,493
i approached my hs school when she was still a virgin (we were like 16 at the time), asked her out 5 times and she rejected me every single time till she told me to never call her again. Then i tried with her cousin and she wouldnt even give me her number.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14392, MoggerChad and 2 others
just be what ? faggot
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, MoggerChad and HarrierDuBois
That is what happens when you look sub Stallone
 
I am just like you. I started pickup when i was 14 and it only led to rejection and humiliation from women. But everyone else is fucking n chit and making it
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16369
Shoulda asked her out 2 more times 7th is the charm
 
I am just like you. I started pickup when i was 14 and it only led to rejection and humiliation from women. But everyone else is fucking n chit and making it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Similar threads

Z
Replies
2
Views
23
Mansur
Mansur
J
Replies
8
Views
73
BraveCake
BraveCake
TerminatorGenisys9
Replies
0
Views
19
TerminatorGenisys9
TerminatorGenisys9
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
2
Views
31
coopness
coopness
Clqs
Replies
6
Views
58
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top