JBpill: Do normies actually think this? Am I the crazy one?

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
I was talking to a couple of my normie friends. Both are 20 years old college students. One of them has a girlfriend who is also 20 and the other is recently single. Both are in the normie range, the one who isn't in a relationship is high tier normie. I wanted to know their thoughts on the JBpill and I was testing them by asking a few hypothetical questions. I was dumbfounded by their answers.

I asked the normie one if he would rather fuck our school's supervisor (ugly 40ish year old grossly overweight black woman), or his girlfriend, but when she was 14 years old. (his girlfriend is white becky)

Basically:

He answered he'd rather fuck the school supervisor.

I said: "shut up, there's no way you're being honest"

He said: I don't wanna fuck a kid, at least the supervisor is a woman! (JFL)

I said: 14 year olds aren't really kids, but anyway, what if she had her current mind in her 14 year old body?

He still said no. He said she would be unattractive to him. (I bet she'd look almost the same tho).

So I said: even if she did look unappealing to you, you can't seriously tell me that the fat black 40yo supervisor isn't even less attractive.

He said: My attraction to the supervisor might be zero, but my attraction to a kid is -100.

Me: This is just bullshit. She wouldn't look much different from now and she would have the same mind! Fine, what about if she was in her 16 year old body?

He initially hesitated and said no, but then he was like: Okay, I'd rather fuck her in her 16 year old body than the supervisor.

Then, the high tier normie who is single jumped on the conversation.

He said: Tyrion, the reason why you want a teenage girl so bad is because you can't geet girls your own age.

I said: That's not it. It's not that I particularly want a teenage girl, I just disagree that it should be a taboo. I think it's normal. The younger a girl is, the less guys she's likely to have been with, wouldn't you rather being a girl who has only been with you? Or would you rather date a girl who has fucked 10 guys?

Both immediately answered they'd rather be with a girl who has fucked 10 guys.

He said: Tyrion, you have never taken a girl's virginity right? It fucking sucks! You're just doing work for another guy to enjoy later on!

I said: I'm not talking about ONS! The taking of the virginity itself might be a pain, but after that, wouldn't it feel good to know you're the only man your girl has been with as opposed to dating a slut?

He said: There's a world of difference between a virgin, a girl who has fucked a few guys and a slut! He said he prefers a girl who already knows how to fuck.

The other one agreed as well.

Am I the crazy one here? I am genuinely at a loss. I thought men valued purity on a biological level? Apparently not? What's going on? How come two normal men have just told me they would rather be with a girl who has fucked 10 guys than a virgin?

Also, the normie in a relationship says that girls below 18 are immature kids and he needs to feel a deeper connection to want to have sex with a girl. (Meanwhile his girlfriend is a literal crybaby who is scared of everything and calls him to complain about the dumbest shit. He literally had to leave a party with her because she was crying scared of balloons. But if the girl is above the magical 18, then it's all fine JFL!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 22930, klip11 and 30 others
If age of consent was suddenly decreased to 14. Normies won't give a fuck. They are NPC's and because of fear of law they say this shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Trilogy, Deleted member 19036 and 40 others
I was talking to a couple of my normie friends. Both are 20 years old college students. One of them has a girlfriend who is also 20 and the other is recently single. Both are in the normie range, the one who isn't in a relationship is high tier normie. I wanted to know their thoughts on the JBpill and I was testing them by asking a few hypothetical questions. I was dumbfounded by their answers.

I asked the normie one if he would rather fuck our school's supervisor (ugly 40ish year old grossly overweight black woman), or his girlfriend, but when she was 14 years old. (his girlfriend is white becky)

Basically:
View attachment 1746490View attachment 1746491

I said: 14 year olds aren't really kids, but anyway, what if she had her current mind in her 14 year old body?

He still said no. He said she would be unattractive to him. (I bet she'd look almost the same tho).

So I said: even if she did look unappealing to you, you can't seriously tell me that the fat black 40yo supervisor isn't even less attractive.

He said: My attraction to the supervisor might be zero, but my attraction to a kid is -100.

Me: This is just bullshit. She wouldn't look much different from now and she would have the same mind! Fine, what about if she was in her 16 year old body?

He initially hesitated and said no, but then he was like: Okay, I'd rather fuck her in her 16 year old body than the supervisor.

He said: Tyrion, the reason why you want a teenage girl so bad is because you can't geet girls your own age.

I said: That's not it. It's not that I particularly want a teenage girl, I just disagree that it should be a taboo. I think it's normal. The younger a girl is, the less guys she's likely to have been with, wouldn't you rather being a girl who has only been with you? Or would you rather date a girl who has fucked 10 guys?

He said: Tyrion, you have never taken a girl's virginity right? It fucking sucks! You're just doing work for another guy to enjoy later on!

I said: I'm not talking about ONS! The taking of the virginity itself might be a pain, but after that, wouldn't it feel good to know you're the only man your girl has been with as opposed to dating a slut?

He said: There's a world of difference between a virgin, a girl who has fucked a few guys and a slut! He said he prefers a girl who already knows how to fuck.

Am I the crazy one here? I am genuinely at a loss. I thought men valued purity on a biological level? Apparently not? What's going on? How come two normal men have just told me they would rather be with a girl who has fucked 10 guys than a virgin?

Also, the normie in a relationship says that girls below 18 are immature kids and he needs to feel a deeper connection to want to have sex with a girl. (Meanwhile his girlfriend is a literal crybaby who is scared of everything and calls him to complain about the dumbest shit. He literally had to leave a party with her because she was crying scared of balloons. But if the girl is above the magical 18, then it's all fine JFL!
Over for u if u said this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 6128, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
People publicly conform to the accepted dogma of the time, even if they do not believe it ... Water.

Good lord, you incels come up with the most obvious shit thinking you've stumbled upon some epic discover, like, "Giga black pill, the brootal discovery that destroyed me: dating is easier if you're tall! Brooootal height pill! If only normies knew!":feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
People publicly conform to the accepted dogma of the time, even if they do not believe it ... Water.

Good lord, you incels come up with the most obvious shit thinking you've stumbled upon some epic discover, like, "Giga black pill, the brootal discovery that destroyed me: dating is easier if you're tall! Brooootal height pill! If only normies knew!":feelsuhh:
This was too much LOL.

But what is weird to me is that these people are not NPCs. They have self introspection and they believe in a lot of non mainstream political incorrect stuff that we also discuss. For example, one of them is a massive white nationalist who openly admits to that despite it being against the current dogma. But when it comes to dating a girl a few years younger, they're suddenly completely influenced by modern dogma? What's going on with that?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Read start of thread, will read the rest later
motivation to approach JB, we are not competing with other men in 20s we are competing against weak jawed tanner stage 4 cucks that we can obliterate with one punch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, klip11, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Screenshot 20220416 095223 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, klip11, Ken and 4 others
Read boojies thread here

But what is weird to me is that these people are not NPCs. They have self introspection and they believe in a lot of non mainstream political incorrect stuff that we also discuss. For example, one of them is a massive white nationalist who openly admits to that despite it being against the current dogma. But when it comes to dating a girl a few years younger, they're suddenly completely influenced by modern dogma? What's going on with that?
Being a white racist is easy, liking prime women is tera taboo

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
this is true, but it's kind of weird isn't it? How come it's so much more tatboo to be into teenagers than being a racist, or even a murderer?

One implies indiscriminately hating on a group of people because of genetic aspects, the other is just finding beautiful girls attractive?

I avoid normies for this reason

Fucking idiots

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Daniel Plainview, vaninskybird and 1 other person

Basically:

mix of bluepill plus lies lmao in all studies men of all ages picked the YOUNGEST option (18) available to them lmao they are virtuesignalling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
They genuinely believe what they're saying, it's not some conspiracy.
The vast majority of people simply adapt to the moral guidelines of their environment. If they were born in 5th century Arabia they'd have 12 year old wives. But these mortal guidelines can conflict with biological realities like men generally preferring younger women, so that's why their answer differs so much even if the girl is arbitrarily 2 years older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Earth Dollar, klip11 and 7 others
Ronaldo is a meme. He got made fun of even in brazil for wanting to pass himself off as white. It’s true brazilians have lower standards for who is considered white tho.

By my friend is actually white, he goes to college in scotland and is seen as white by people there. His girlfriend is blue eyed too btw.

I legitmately would choose a virgin over a girl with multiple bodies when it comes to commitment. I dont want chads second hand goods. I have no problem with casual sex with a girl with multiple bodies, since it basically doesnt mean anything, since its not emotional sex.

I draw the line at 16. Anything below is a child. Your friends are normal and wise.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
I draw the line at 16. Anything below is a child. Your friends are normal and wise.
You are a full fledged faggot if you aren’t attracted to this:

It doesn’t matter what you think is moral. Physical attraction is about looks. She looks grown and attractive, therefore any heterosexual man of any age will be attracted to her. Nothing more natural than that. Why are we denying the obvious?

If they’re so worried about morality they could’ve just said:

“Yes, I can be attracted to girls of that age, but I wouldn’t want to do anything sexual with them for moral reasons”

Though this excuse flies out the window the moment the 20yo girlfriends mind is placed in her 14 year old body. At that point denying any physical attraction is just straight up coping.

This coping is even proven by studies:

Quick summary of study:
A new study of Bulgarian men has replicated a previous 2013 experiment on British men. In both studies, the same photographs of adolescent girls were shown to one group of men labelled as age 14-15, and a different set of men labelled as age 16-17. Subjects reported more sexual attraction when the photographs were labelled as 16-17. The researchers conclude: The consistent finding that the same photographs of younger females, but with different age labels, were assigned significantly different levels of attractiveness suggests that cognitive factors beyond biologically driven sexual attraction were involved in making these ratings. In all the three samples, apparently younger girls were rated as less attractive than older girls despite being the same photographs. We hypothesize that this difference reflects some self-censoring mechanism involved in making such judgments. This may involve a form of comparison between participants’ own sexual attraction to the individual girl and the likely social norms surrounding this judgment.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, idkman and vaninskybird
Normies are so scared of being labelled as p*d*ph*l*s that they delude themselves into thinking they aren't physically attracted to 14 year old, sexually mature near-peak females. All men are attracted to 14 year olds, in terms of physical appearance. The number "18" doesn't mean anything in the natural world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, klip11, Daniel Plainview and 5 others

It doesn’t matter what you think is moral. Physical attraction is about looks. She looks grown and attractive, therefore any heterosexual man of any age will be attracted to her. Nothing more natural than that. Why are we denying the obvious?

“Yes, I can be attracted to girls of that age, but I wouldn’t want to do anything sexual with them for moral reasons”

Though this excuse flies out the window the moment the 20yo girlfriends mind is placed in her 14 year old body. At that point denying any physical attraction is just straight up coping.

Quick summary of study:

Bro men are scared to have that public opinion.

Yes we all know young women are better in every single way.

Chasity, loyalty ,pair bonding , fertility & looks.

They KNOW they would pick the 14 year old behind closed doors.

But it is socially taboo in western to admit that publicly. They gaslight & compare you to sick p3d0s who is for PRE PUBCENT kids. It’s not worth it to die on that hill.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 17430

jesus-jesus-quintero.gif

You HAVE to have low functioning autism bro jesus christ

If age of consent was suddenly decreased to 14. Normies won't give a fuck. They are NPC's and because of fear of law they say this shit.
I live in Serbia, age of consent is 14 here and normies still say that 14 = kid

they don't believe their own words

Quick summary of study:

Can’t see the video brah

DNR, Tyrone

Quick summary of study:

It depends of the person : there is not a lot of girls looking like that at 14, do you have a sister ?
A lot of them look like children, it is a case by case scenario so you can’t say « I would smash a 14 year old » without having seen them

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It depends of the person : there is not a lot of girls looking like that at 14, do you have a sister ?
A lot of them look like children, it is a case by case scenario so you can’t say « I would smash a 14 year old » without having seen them
Yes but when you say you are attracted to girls of a certain age, you are not saying you would smash every girl of that age.

I would smash 20 year old women. But not if they aren’t attractive to me. Same with 14 year olds. But I can still say I’m attracted to 14 year olds because enough of them are attractive and the age itself is not a barrier.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others

Fucking cope, he literally proved that’s not true

Because most whites especially in South America agree, it’s not some secret hidden type of thought

they are gaslighting you bro, deep down everyone would fuck a 14y girl
my cousin was the same, he was ready to die on that hill, saying he would only date 20y+ and he's attracted to older women because their not as stupid as a younger girl (jfl, women are gonna be stupid no matter their age)

but i blackpilled my nigga and he's no longer denying the jb pill, some of his friends are calling him a pedo but he\s ok with it :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17430
This.

In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it was mainstream to publish erotica novels with minors. And I don't mean teenagers in the 15-17 range but like literally just outright kids. The author who wrote Bambi (the book, not the animated movie) also wrote a BDSM-inspired porno novel told from the perspective of a 12 year old prostitute. It sold millions of copies and became a mainstream success. It was published in 1904 I think, or somewhere around that time. This shit was hardcore pornography with detailed descriptions of depravity. Nobody thought anything of it. :feelsgood:

Jfl at normies who think their 'morals' are static just fucking lol.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17430

Basically:

Who the fuck care what sub chads say? It's all cope, normies are not human anymore, just an empy shell ready to accept any propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
14 yo are kids i draw the line at 16 even tho i am 19

Quick summary of study:

I'm 40 plus

Gigacagefuel. I don't regret coming back to this forum.

14 yo are kids i draw the line at 16 even tho i am 19
Man, this belief of yours is pure indoctrination.

Biologically and historically speaking, attraction to 14 year olds has always been a normal thing. Even up until recently in the west, it was seen as normal, and it still is in most parts of the world.

Imagine if you time traveled into the future and your great grandson was telling you that as a 23 year old man he would never touch an 18 year old because that's the same as being a sicko who rapes toddlers and that he feels no physical attraction whatsoever to 18 year olds despite the fact they look the same as 23 year olds? You would think he's an indoctrinated retard right? Welp, that's exactly how your great grandfather would be looking at you right about now.

You do realize we're animals and the only reason sexual attraction exists in the first place is for reproduction, right? As soon as a girl reaches puberty and it starts showing on her body, men are going to start feeling attraction to her, it's that simple. It's got nothing to do with culture or morality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, klip11, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person
Man, this belief of yours is pure indoctrination.

Biologically and historically speaking, attraction to 14 year olds has always been a normal thing. Even up until recently in the west, it was seen as normal, and it still is in most parts of the world.

Imagine if you time traveled into the future and your great grandson was telling you that as a 23 year old man he would never touch an 18 year old because that's the same as being a sicko who rapes toddlers and that he feels no physical attraction whatsoever to 18 year olds despite the fact they look the same as 23 year olds? You would think he's an indoctrinated retard right? Welp, that's exactly how your great grandfather would be looking at you right about now.

You do realize we're animals and the only reason sexual attraction exists in the first place is for reproduction, right? As soon as a girl reaches puberty and it starts showing on her body, men are going to start feeling attraction to her, it's that simple. It's got nothing to do with culture or morality.
Only genetic outlier and athletic girls will hit early puberty and can be hot at 14. Most girls develop secondary sex characteristics
atleast at 16, till 20 years old. Don't play with the law risk is way greater than reward.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Only genetic outlier and athletic girls will hit early puberty and can be hot at 14. Most girls develop secondary sex characteristics
atleast at 16, till 20 years old. Don't play with the law risk is way greater than reward.
i think it depends on the country ur in, here in romania girls at 13 look like they've been doing porn for at least 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
That faggot normie's becky gf was probably sucking and fucking when she was 14 anyways, normies are so fucking dumb it hurts to be around them.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Also, the normie in a relationship says that girls below 18 are immature kids
I find this funny because people think from 17 to 18 they convert automatically in grown adults without any basis, thay have really no criteria to say that. Also people, (specially from United States) encourages to deny being at least 1% interested in someone bellow 18 because they are afraid to be persecuted by their government or be so-called "pedo" they don't know what pedophillia means lmao

Also, men are naturally atracted to teens between 12 and 20 and that's a scientific fact that people's refuses to accept

Bro, Idk where you are but girls here in Latin America get hot curves when starting puberty lmao

299492171 429355535820909 6080874321745681927 n

For example 👆this brazilian girl is 14 and have more curves than the average american """grown""" woman LMAO
(Her Ig: https://www.instagram.com/mariana.collyer/ )

People this site needs to take the LatinaPill asap

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 17430 and GetShrekt
your first mistake was talking to a norman
the jew has many angles of attack. at least one of them will work on nearly 100% of people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and klip11

Basically:

What if u are 17 and turn 18 the next day? First u are immature and the next day u are mature? How does it works JFL?

Basically:

They are normies, not just in looks bit in views as well. They are NPC's.

If the AOC was 25 and there was a massive campaign to get anyone 24 and under considered as "children", there would be millions of NPC's that think being attracted to any foid under 25=pedophilia

This.

In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it was mainstream to publish erotica novels with minors. And I don't mean teenagers in the 15-17 range but like literally just outright kids. The author who wrote Bambi (the book, not the animated movie) also wrote a BDSM-inspired porno novel told from the perspective of a 12 year old prostitute. It sold millions of copies and became a mainstream success. It was published in 1904 I think, or somewhere around that time. This shit was hardcore pornography with detailed descriptions of depravity. Nobody thought anything of it. :feelsgood:

Jfl at normies who think their 'morals' are static just fucking lol.
Normies think that modern, 21st century western liberal morals are the apex of morality and anyone of any other era who didn't hold those morals were immoral

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430