Jbs are crazy for a lean body

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Jfl if you are a teen and don't have a lean, muscular body. 6 pack and a tan is enough to fuck girls in HS, unless you are some crazy ugly fucker, or mega deathnic.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
legit tbh. You haven't seen your true potential until you get visible abs without flexing and have a tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2581
Yeah girls literally stared at guys who were lean or ripped even if they were slightly ugly like meat in my high school

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Slayer in my high school was short 5'7 with slightly bug eyes. What did he have? Lean six-pack with muscle and tanned skin

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Pietrosiek, Bennett and 2 others
Slayer in my high school was short 5'7 with slightly bug eyes. What did he have? Lean six-pack with muscle and tanned skin
Somewhat life fuel for me since I'm that short.

I have dog shit genes though (I know overused excuse)

I have dog shit genes though
Just being lean+muscular+tan will signal much better genetics
you dont even need steroids either it's achievable naturally, but if you do want to get it faster then Sarms, low androgenic orals, melanotan, and fat burners would help immensely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, middayshowers and SikKunt
Just being lean+muscular+tan will signal much better genetics
you dont even need steroids either it's achievable naturally, but if you do want to get it faster then Sarms, low androgenic orals, melanotan, and fat burners would help immensely
tan... omegalul

real shit? i always thought that it will be tryhard

Cope
You need to be NT

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and ZyzzReincarnate
Everybody in my class is lean and has a six pack or at least somewhat visible
Jfl

Legit I got 8 abs and lean body.

my chadlite friend is lean as shit and only fat-ugly women show him interest

musclular body= absolute cope

legit, just need to lose 5 more kgs.

I once got eyefucked by some Turkish girls and 1 Dutch girl once at the swimming pool as we were about to go in this water slide. Insane they were checking me out so bad. Made me feel good knowing they liked my body ngl

no 6pack for your face

I never had a 6 pack in my Iife even when I was Auschwitz mode. I goes I must be low T high E and have shitty fat storing genetics

“slightly bug eyes” is barely a failo if everything else is good.

bad example.

What?! You mean women actually like a muscular non tryhard build with little fat? What a KRAKATOA PILL! STICKY THIS!!!!

And here I was thinking the DADBOD thing was true, thank you for this thread, it was a real eye opener, just groundbreaking

• WTF
Reactions: CupOfCoffee