JB's are overrated here

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
A developed woman is 10 times better than some girl who hasn't even gone throught puberty yet. Girls in university are way more attractive than girls in highschool.

Are there hot JB, sure, but they are hot because they DON'T look there age, not cause they look their age.

The only good thing about jb's is that there are inexperienced which makes them easier but thats about it its fucking weird to thirst over these girls the entire time.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 18494
So tldr u got rejected by a jb?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729, SLA and 2 others
Does Jb mean teenage girl? These niggas wierd man im a teenage boy and even prefer older women. Teenage girls are not as curvy and developed yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Does Jb mean teenage girl? These niggas wierd man im a teenage boy and even prefer older women. Teenage girls are not as curvy and developed yes
How many body’s y have

Jb = jailbait = almost illegal slay

This jb obsession is a huge incel trait

The hottest women are atleast 18y old

• +1
People changed the definition tbh. Thought jb meant a teen who doesn’t look her age.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, FrameMogger, Clark69 and 1 other person
Definitely those girls are not sexually appealing at all. They are literally sticks. There is even a difference between being a developed skinny woman and being a stick teenager/jb.

I think it's just members of the site being edgy or smth

• +1
People changed the definition tbh. Thought jb meant a teen who doesn’t look her age.
I only know the term from this forum so idk where it came from.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
JB - jailbait

Jailbait = young girl who looks older because of a delevoped body

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
16-19 is prime for girls

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
When living in the Shittish Isles your perception of what a JB looks like gets skewed because they wear so much makeup in public
I was talking to a JB last year and when I seem a group picture of the girls in her class without makeup most of their faces had zero appeal
She went to an all girls school so they had no incentive to makeup fraud.

Girls that reach their full facial development while still in their JB years meaning they have JB glowing skin, they are the most attractive females in existence.
The majority of girls with very well developed facial bones are early bloomers and will have that face by the time they're 14
There's a JB I seen last year still living rent free in my head because she was like 5' tall and walking with a friend who looked 12 but her face had the development of a 20 year old model
Late bloomer girls peak at MTB at 18 but they get ignored in secondary school because no popular guy wants to be seen with them around their social circle, once these girls get to college and go on dating apps they fuck non stop because suddenly every guy is giving them attention.

Girls who are MTB and finished developing in their JB years are haloed hard by perfect skin and JB glow so they will never look as good in their 20s as they did as JBs.

I always argue in favor of thick girls over skinny girls but that's mostly because the faces of girls in the shittish isles look like shit by 20 so a skinny body and a plain face does nothing for me, if they got thicker they'd regain some appeal in my eyes
But a JB face halos a skinny body so hard

This girl is from a line of low class subhumans and her looks will never improve past this point but due to her having a slim body with big tits and good skin and round estrogenic face she's worth a fuck