JBs had a crush on me but 18+ females reject me. How can I increase appeal to 18-22 year old females?

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I was invited to a large family gathering. I knew no non-related single females over 18 would attend so I just put on an old shirt and didnt bother covering up my acne marks or brushing my hair. One of my teenage female cousins invited a few of her friends over. I noticed them staring at me and thought that maybe they thought I looked creepy. I overheard one of them ask my cousin for my last name. They started saying it together with their first name. My cousin told me they had a crush on me. A few months ago a family friends JB daughter randomly came up to me to introduce herself and started asking me questions. Another time a family friends JB daughter asked her parents to ask me to dance with her. It felt good being validated but I would never try anything.

When I walk around the mall younger females will look at me and smile but older females ingore me. The 10 females aged 19-22 that I have asked out have rejected me including my oneitis. Only 24+ year old females sometimes say yes.

What changes in females prefrences after high school? Do they just have higher standards because they have more options? Do I need to masc max? Do I just need to approach more? I often get confused for a highscooler even though im in my 20's.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
niggas be on this site talking about “prettyboymaxxing” and aspire to be a “jb slayer” but look like this
53D49CD7 8FEB 415F A390 E90985694502

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, twilight, Deleted member and 6 others
I was invited to a large family gathering. I knew no non-related single females over 18 would attend so I just put on an old shirt and didnt bother covering up my acne marks or brushing my hair. One of my teenage female cousins invited a few of her friends over. I noticed them staring at me and thought that maybe they thought I looked creepy. I overheard one of them ask my cousin for my last name. They started saying it together with their first name. My cousin told me they had a crush on me. A few months ago a family friends JB daughter randomly came up to me to introduce herself and started asking me questions. Another time a family friends JB daughter asked her parents to ask me to dance with her. It felt good being validated but I would never try anything.

When I walk around the mall younger females will look at me and smile but older females ingore me. The 10 females aged 19-22 that I have asked out have rejected me including my oneitis. Only 24+ year old females sometimes say yes.

What changes in females prefrences after high school? Do they just have higher standards because they have more options? Do I need to masc max? Do I just need to approach more? I often get confused for a highscooler even though im in my 20's.
Consider yourself lucky. Slay them. Dont be a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19036
Not a word mf,not a word