[JBW] ATOMIC RACEPILL FROM QUEENS AT FOID DATING STRATEGY [shitskins do not fucking enter]

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver

caging so hard rn, just look at the comments :lul::lul:

cage.gif
cage.gif
cage.gif
cage.gif
cage.gif
cage.gif
cage.gif
cage.gif
cage.gif

@TsarTsar444 @StrangerDanger @Enfant terrible
@BigJimsWornOutTires @RoBobaFett999 @Chad1212
@Andrew91 @AscendingHero @Adriana Lima
@gamma @Yellow_fever_cel @eyelidcel @zikzog @Fatsofag @BIGDICCJIM
@thickdickdaddy27 @zikzog @TraumatisedOgre
@kjsbdfiusdf @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Bitch @Toska

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, koalendo, n0rthface and 52 others
idk which one is worse Indian or Asian women towards their men

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, futuregigamogger, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28541, futuregigamogger and 14 others
Based currycels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, zikzog and Deleted member 11292
indians are pathetic

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, n0rthface, Deleted member and 32 others
Indian women acting like they have an option when it comes to dating out of their race JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 9568 and 7 others
Indian women acting like they have an option when it comes to dating out of their race JFL

fuuuuuck this is fucking brutal :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, 5'8manlet, volcelfatcel and 5 others
Brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, zikzog and Deleted member 11292
Another good but brutal thread 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Another good but brutal thread 👍
it's fucking painful to read even as a nerdic. I just have so much empathy for ethnics, realizing how much worse things could be for me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
it's fucking painful to read even as a nerdic. I just have so much empathy for ethnics, realizing how much worse things could be for me :feelsrope:
I made some friends who were ethnic, some of the kindest people I met but hearing their dating problems is just brutal. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bernanddrago and Deleted member 11292
I definitely feel the same. More hardcore than overall genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Tbh i've noticed that manlet hate is always correlated w/ race height.

I don't consider men under 5'11" human, so I guess i'm taking most of my country and South and East Asia into account.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 14262, TITUS and 3 others
Ethnic women are probably the most evil women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Gaia262, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Ethnic women are probably the most evil women.
I definitely feel the same. More hardcore than overall genetics.

I don't consider men under 5'11" human, so I guess i'm taking most of my country and South and East Asia into account.
I made some friends who were ethnic, some of the kindest people I met but hearing their dating problems is just brutal. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14262, TITUS and 5 others
tbh women that use reddit especially on whatever that sub reddit is generally tend to not be good looking

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, studiocel, TedKazanski and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, TedKazanski, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
imagine how absolutely fucking subhuman u are when THESE r the women telling u that u are a loser

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Nautica, Deleted member 7580 and 13 others
imagine how absolutely fucking subhuman u are when THESE r the women telling u that u are a loser

View attachment 1131024
Indiand men and women are equal, whether they like it or not.
If they insult their men of shitskins they should look into a mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Kristin, mewcoper and 2 others
I agree on that since the Indian men are their products.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Hero of the Imperium, mewcoper and 6 others
To be fair, FDS is considered by normie and incels alike to be retarded and they’re majority African American so they represent a tiny portion of a tiny portion

As for race play, the last place a girl will need to post herself is reddit for validation so they’re probably ugly.

whatever, mixed race mating will breed the white pure euro race out of existence, whites do not have strong genetic influence.
eurocentric pheno seems to be very reccessive, gets especially btfo'd by mongoloid genetics.

they say they wont date anyone below 6ft either, or anyone with a small dick.

do you think they will choose a white guy? no dummy.

all women on FDS are chad only, they are ugly foids who barely get any attention anyway, if a foid is getting a lot of attention then wont she wont be posting on reddit lol.

this post is a joke

My respect for Indian Women : 📈📈

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
My respect for Indian Women : 📈📈
no foid deserves any respect, a lot of white foids are race traitors too, no foid is loyal to her race or community, you need to take the :redpill: quickly, its the real truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
no foid deserves any respect, a lot of white foids are race traitors too, no foid is loyal to her race or community, you need to take the :redpill: quickly, its the real truth.
Indian foids get butthurt when you call them entitled never seen a mentally sane Indian women. Thanks to cumskins giving rights to white women us ethnics suffer the most.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 14905, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Do good looking Indian women exist? If you google attractive Indian women it comes up with people who have clearly bleached their skin. If you want to look good as an ethnic, just don't look ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Indian foids get butthurt when you call them entitled never seen a mentally sane Indian women. Thanks to cumskins giving rights to white women us ethnics suffer the most.
that is correct, cumskins fucked the entire world, and now their own decision is backfiring, they coping by blaming joos but deep down even they know that they are responsible for all of this mess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Chadeep
Do good looking Indian women exist? If you google attractive Indian women it comes up with people who have clearly bleached their skin. If you want to look good as an ethnic, just don't look ethnic.
Only the bleached ones are good looking. Dravidian indian women have disgusting undertone. Still somehow they end up getting a white man tbh even if they are ugly and unattractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and volcelfatcel
Only the bleached ones are good looking. Dravidian indian women have disgusting undertone. Still somehow they end up getting a white man tbh even if they are ugly and unattractive.
jbw works in India just as well as south east Asia, people don't talk about it because Indian women are more subhuman than gooks

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
jbw works in India just as well as south east Asia, people don't talk about it because Indian women are more subhuman than gooks
I think most white guys are repulsed by the curry smell of Indian women not to mention they are more hairy and unhygienic than Asian women as mentioned in the post above @Callooh_Calais Fucked a bengali girl easily with JBW.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and 5'8manlet
This is why if you live in the west and are ethnic you should never have full ethnic kids especially males who might end up being treated like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Gaia262, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
This is why if you live in the west and are ethnic you should never have full ethnic kids especially males who might end up being treated like this.
indeed, the best mix for ur kids is north indian + white to give them colored eyes which contrast well with that lighter tone. Get sikkunts pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6273

thoughts on emnesia?

I think most white guys are repulsed by the curry smell of Indian women not to mention they are more hairy and unhygienic than Asian women as mentioned in the post above @Callooh_Calais Fucked a bengali girl easily with JBW.

Honestly, that doesn't bother me so much (I'm rather used to girls from Asia/3rd world smelling different or not shaving--Girls in Cambodia for example rarely shave their armpits, pubic areas or legs, they think it's slutty since only a girl looking for dick would do it), but what I can't take is the bossiness, the bitchiness, and the insistence that they're always right no matter what. There is no softness or sweetness with an Indian girl: every goddamn interaction is a negotiation. Even saying "I like you" will probably end in an interrogation as to what sort of 'like' you mean, and whether or not you ever said it to "all the other girls".

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Chadeep

caging so hard rn, just look at the comments :lul::lul:
View attachment 1130944View attachment 1131011

View attachment 1130946View attachment 1130947
View attachment 1130948
View attachment 1130950
View attachment 1130951View attachment 1130952
View attachment 1130955View attachment 1130957View attachment 1130958
View attachment 1130963
View attachment 1130960
cage.gif