get_schwifty03

·13h

It's not green eyes, but green cards.

ofc an fds foid had to ruin it lol

Yh luckily I'm on the whiter part
There are even a social group called zambos that is basically black/ amerindian
View attachment 1416530
This guy looks fully white tho
So you don´t consider Chico/Drago/Guirao/Maluma/ Rickí Martín/ Messi/ Allisón Becker white then

He looks Spanish ngl, but how many Ecuadorians look like him?

From census. I guarantee every Ecuadorian has a native ancestor, even the ones classified as "European".

Drago and Messi are Argentinian. Most Argentinians and Uruguayans I would consider white... they are direct descendants from Europeans. They didn't mix with natives like the other parts of South America.

Becker is a German surname. I am guessing his paternal side emigrated to Brazil at some point in the last 200 years. A lot of Southern Brazilians look somewhat European, but most you can tell have some other admixtures.

Chico has polish origins and looks whiter than the average Brazilian. Still you can tell from his eye area (very weak brow) and maxilla that he has some native admixture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Guy may be a HTN, possibly chadlite.

Stats are Oddly Similar to @MarkCorrigan :unsure::feelswat:

John Anthony Lifestyle is ugly and claims to have success in Brazil. I imagine that any possibility of a green card is going to carry weight.
I feel like there is a difference between Brazil and lets say Mexico, because in Brazil most girls dont want to live in other country so I dont think a green card would be so strong

He looks Spanish ngl, but how many Ecuadorians look like him?
View attachment 1416986

From census. I guarantee every Ecuadorian has a native ancestor, even the ones classified as "European".

Drago and Messi are Argentinian. Most Argentinians and Uruguayans I would consider white... they are direct descendants from Europeans. They didn't mix with natives like the other parts of South America.

Becker is a German surname. I am guessing his paternal side emigrated to Brazil at some point in the last 200 years. A lot of Southern Brazilians look somewhat European, but most you can tell have some other admixtures.

Chico has polish origins and looks whiter than the average Brazilian. Still you can tell from his eye area (very weak brow) and maxilla that he has some native admixture.
True looks very spanish
He is easily top 0.1% on here ngl he lives nearby :hnghn:
Yeah most guys that claim "white" can even look somewhat asian
True argentineans are white they killed all the ethnics sending them to a war,same as Uruguay, that`s why ethnics from South America hate them but still wanna fuck their woman
Chico lips look very native tho imo
And also that guy I posted supposedly got racially abused on the US( made some TV shows out there.)

Me too but she is 6'6 White GigaChad only and has a fuckton of subhuman simps for her
I think so but she is considered white here
Tbh even I am considered white here and get JBW treatment ngl
All you need to be considered white here is not being a nigger or looking asian/ native/ curry/ arab looking
Even if you look fully mutt like me you are still white.
What country are you from and what about levantine arabs?or olive french and Italian people are they also benefiting from JBW?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
What country are you from and what about levantine arabs?or olive french and Italian people are they also benefiting from JBW?
Ecuador
Levantine arabs here have bad reputation cause some levantine truecels live here
Yes they do benefit, if you skin is pale you are considered white here