JBW copers are some of if not the most delusional people in the blackpill community

📎♿️⚙️

📎♿️⚙️

I will kill more sex havers than STD’s
Imagine believing white men have the highest SMV when white men are the most hated demographic in the world. Are foids are traitors to us on mass and other races of foids despise us. And one of the most popular fetishes in the world involves white men getting cucked and there are trends of foids confessing there love to nigger dick on platforms like Tik Tok.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, UrGirlsMcm, yeeyeeslayer and 20 others
JBW>BBC>Kpop Halo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, futuregigamogger, butterworld and 4 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, mrriceguyreturn, n0rthface and 4 others
JBW>BBC>Kpop Halo
Bbc and kpop are close in terms of numbers but attract 2 opposite sides of the spectrum; one type wants to get railed hard and the other wants a cute bf to cuddle with

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices and murdah
JBB mogs all and “JBW” doesn’t exist at all
Wtf is jbb:lul:? Just be bulgarian?

@5'7 zoomer give me a jfl react when nobody else does for fucks sake I know you love doing that

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and greycel
Bbc and kpop are close in terms of numbers but attract 2 opposite sides of the spectrum; one type wants to get railed hard and the other wants a cute bf to cuddle with
Kpop halo is just pajeets bruh, while BBC halo gets you snowbunnies and latinas

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and The False Prophet
Asian women fetishize white men 24/7, wasian kids are a popular phenomenon in east asia.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Lonenely sigma
Kpop halo is just pajeets bruh, while BBC halo gets you snowbunnies and latinas
Meanwhile “JBW” gets you absolutely nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Asian women fetishize white men 24/7, wasian kids are a popular phenomenon in east asia.
True but I still think its not so much about pheno but about the bones. I messaged you asking for a rating before, and as you saw I have a good pheno but my bones are just mid. I don't think I'd do particularly well there despite being white and having blue eyes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
Meanwhile “JBW” gets you absolutely nothing
Travel to Asia or South America but you gotta be atleast MTN, watch Kurt Kaz he has JBW halo even though he's white african. There's a high MTN white dude who slays japanese foids in YT. Only white girls worship black hot guys because they're horny.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Pollorex
keep coping buddy, JBW is law i could become chad by purchasing a plane ticket

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, HTN_Mentalcel, UrGirlsMcm and 5 others
True but I still think its not so much about pheno but about the bones. I messaged you asking for a rating before, and as you saw I have a good pheno but my bones are just mid. I don't think I'd do particularly well there despite being white and having blue eyes
Opposite. Blue eyes and blonde hair or brown hair are ideal in east asia. Asian women actually prefer softer features and are solely attracted to coloring rather than bones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borntosuffer, i hear voices and Lonenely sigma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, St.TikTokcel and Swarthy Knight
white SMV dropped and is never coming back since 2020

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Richard Cheese, JeSuisLempereu and 2 others
JBW works on indian foids, asians, and some latinas.
this is what “bbc” gets you
77A7E6FF B760 4BF9 8C5B D8CF66C1E830

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, UrGirlsMcm, borntosuffer and 6 others
Opposite. Blue eyes and blonde hair or brown hair are ideal in east asia. Asian women actually prefer softer features and are solely attracted to coloring rather than bones.
Might be lifefuel then.

In either case, and I truly don't mean this in a way to offend you, since, if I remember, you are mixed yourself, but yeah I am not a fan of racemixing.

Its much more important to me what others here would think of me. Its widely known that asian women prefer white men so people would think I am pathetic and couldn't find anyone else from here.

I'd rather die alone for that reason, unless I actually found a top 1% asian stacy, which lets face it won't happen

• JFL
no you didnt, white money is off the charts in asia. White men are human wallets to asians
Damn do you really need me to fix all your posts?

Just to reiterate, I am not saying I am not a fan of racemixing bc of "muh saving white genes" but just bc others here would think I couldn't pick anyone native

• +1
Might be lifefuel then.

In either case, and I truly don't mean this in a way to offend you, since, if I remember, you are mixed yourself, but yeah I am not a fan of racemixing.

Its much more important to me what others here would think of me. Its widely known that asian women prefer white men so people would think I am pathetic and couldn't find anyone else from here.

I'd rather die alone for that reason, unless I actually found a top 1% asian stacy, which lets face it won't happen
You’re better off just looksmaxxing and staying where you’re at rn. Slavic foids look the best anyways so you’ve won there, just gotta get better bones.

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Just to reiterate, I am not saying I am not a fan of racemixing bc of "muh saving white genes" but just bc others here would think I couldn't pick anyone native
IMG 8856

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
You’re better off just looksmaxxing and staying where you’re at rn. Slavic foids look the best anyways so you’ve won there, just gotta get better bones.
Slavic foids are ethnic only @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, St.TikTokcel and murdah
Yeah, thats another thing I knew you'd say (since everyone says that), which I want to mention.

Some slavic women have a beautiful pheno, but what makes them attractive is the same thing that makes slavic men unattractive. They can get away with short mandibles since they look kinda feminine on them, but they look absolutely disgusting on men.

This, however, does not mean there are no gl women as @St.TikTokcel claims. There are, but you have to look at them from the blackpilled perspective.

For instance, all women I liked for the past 2 years had very narrow, very tall lower jaws and quite wide zygos. They had that heart/triangle shaped face. This is generally more of a western trait than an eastern european one.

My friends think I am gay bc of my preferences lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
@📎♿️⚙️ you're just ugly as fuck
jbw can only do so much, for non nt autist truecels like yourself it's over no matter what

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin and i hear voices
They date out the least but theres enough white women for everyone though
There is only around half a billion white foids and 4 billion men

Younger generation don’t give a fuck about dating their own men. This generation just date whoever is gl regardless of race
Only old Jamaicans black guy date fat white woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@📎♿️⚙️ you're just ugly as fuck
jbw can only do so much, for non nt autist truecels like yourself it's over no matter what
Hes not ugly, but he doesn’t take care of himself and makes him look like a chronic coomer.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and murdah
But white foids do not care about conserving whiteness @traveler
legit

most white brah o here that talk about female dating pattern have zero experience with women

white brah here are virgin or read online statistics posted by other white brah to give confidence to each other but they still end up staying in door

white women are raised in very liberal forward thinking places and they are hesitate to say no to going interracial

so they go to party and raised to try ethnic men

think about which type of women tries to have actual conversation it's those tiktok type sorority white women

and they will go interracial weather its with a black thug, a mixed black male, the indian guy from mumbai

aint no different as long as the ethnic brah approaches her

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
a white brah that continues to deny the reality of white women interracial is in for a long mental break down

there is a reason why mental illness among right wing white males are high

they believe in white is white then they go insane when they see white women with these men that they perceive as subhuman

there is a reason why white brah start using the word cuck they want to own the term since cuckold refers to a white male that likes watching white women have interracial sex

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️