JBW copers are some of if not the most delusional people in the blackpill community

@murdah these "ugly Russians" they talk about here, even in Russia we mock them, we call them skuf
Damn bro, they call you skuf in russia? Brutal, you should stand up for yourself.

in america, I guess they're considered black.
Even in some african countries mixed people are a race classification

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Soon we will invade your country and take all your women
we will invade America after Ukraine and throw a tsar bomb on Washington and twin tower

• JFL
in america, I guess they're considered black.
I've seen blacks here unironically get mad when someone says they like lightskins, and they even say 'lightskins shouldn't be considered as blacks'

• JFL
I've seen blacks here unironically get mad when someone says they like lightskins, and they even say 'lightskins shouldn't be considered as blacks'
Yes a lot of blacks don't like lightskins, specifically black women, they hate lightskin women because they get fogged hard by them. But we're not white either

Yes a lot of blacks don't like lightskins, specifically black women, they hate lightskin women because they get fogged hard by them. But we're not white either
I've personally found lightskins more attractive but yeh they aren't white and I never implied it tbh

• +1
Imagine believing white men have the highest SMV when white men are the most hated demographic in the world. Are foids are traitors to us on mass and other races of foids despise us. And one of the most popular fetishes in the world involves white men getting cucked and there are trends of foids confessing there love to nigger dick on platforms like Tik Tok.
Jbw only applies to asian women

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Anyone that mentions 2 PSL brown apes as proof loses all credibility and should be put on ignore

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, try2beme and 📎♿️⚙️
Type theory
People dating their own race being prevelent
People having self hating race fetishes being prevelent =

ONLY TYPE THEORY EXPLAINS IT, NO JBW NO JBB NO JBE.

IF U WANNA GET INTO THE DETAILS WHITES HAVE THE BEST LTR APPEAL AND ETHNICS HAVE BETTER CHARACTERS FOR HOOKUP CULTURE (LESS LIKELY TO BE FEMINIST, MORE LIKELY TO BE LOW INHIB)

WHITES HAVE THE BEST LTR APPEAL
Insane halo @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and try2beme
This Latinas want white men for money and there own men or black men for sex.
Yeah man they want smaller shorter colonized men for sex, but hate tall height white men only use for money!!!

OP IS A SANDCEL FROM LEBANON BTW JFL AT HIM CLAIMING WHITE

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin and JoeKeys9
"JBW" doesn't apply at all
- tallest height
- most desired skin colour
- most handsome faces
- most ideal colourings lighter hair lighter eyes
- widest bodies with most muscle
- can actually grow facial hair unlike low t blacks, asians, Latinos
- bomb ethnics for fun and extract their resources while ethnics do nothing

White men live in your head rent free. I'm black but at least I admit the truth.

Brutal I can see why whites live in his head rent free. Arab women in a study were the MOST white worshipping women. Bro must be tired of seeing them post tiktoks of guys 2x bigger than him

Also didn't america literally bomb Lebanon for fun🤣no wonder he's mad

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin
Brutal I can see why whites live in his head rent free. Arab women in a study were the MOST white worshipping women. Bro must be tired of seeing them post tiktoks of guys 2x bigger than him

Also didn't america literally bomb Lebanon for fun🤣no wonder he's mad
israel fought some wars with lebanon and america funds israel so if you mean in that sense i guess? although i don't think america ever directly fought in lebanon

tbh i rarely see them with white guys, they seem to mostly be with their own kind

"Anyone who denies JBW is not one of us, I'll say it right now, ANYONE that denies JBW isn't blackpilled" -His highness Rehab Room the 3rd

israel fought some wars with lebanon and america funds israel so if you mean in that sense i guess? although i don't think america ever directly fought in lebanon
They bombed this shit out of this manlets homelands that's why he's crying for them lol

i remember when OP got exposed for being indian lmao that was cagefuel
sorry randesh, but jbw will always be real no matter how much it saddens you

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin
Yeah man they want smaller shorter colonized men for sex, but hate tall height white men only use for money!!!
- tallest height
- most desired skin colour
- most handsome faces
- most ideal colourings lighter hair lighter eyes
- widest bodies with most muscle
- can actually grow facial hair unlike low t blacks, asians, Latinos
- bomb ethnics for fun and extract their resources while ethnics do nothing
I am not denying the average white mogging the average ethncic in every way but foids are brainwashed into believing white men are evil, ugly and feminine so in the end it doesn't even matter.
White men live in your head rent free. I'm black but at least I admit the truth.
I am a white man and you are not a nigger you are that 5'4 garden gnome Ai Impact.

No, no I am not I am half Armenian, half white and was born and raised in the states

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i remember when OP got exposed for being indian lmao that was cagefuel
sorry randesh, but jbw will always be real no matter how much it saddens you
I never got "exposed for being Indian" you just said I was curry with no proof after I sent multiple pictures of myself one being with my username, looksmax and the date written on a piece fo paper and one being me in front of my PC logged in to my looksmax account. Jfl according to .org JBW copers I am a self hating whitecel who is also a currycel, sandcel, central Asian, blackcel and Jewish

@ConfusedBolivian why are you lurking my thread I thought you didn't care about me?

Bcs it was mentioned in ny thread bro, not that deep

Travel to Asia or South America but you gotta be atleast MTN, watch Kurt Kaz he has JBW halo even though he's white african. There's a high MTN white dude who slays japanese foids in YT. Only white girls worship black hot guys because they're horny.
do white girls prefer big dick chads to big dick tyrones?