JBW debunked for RETARDS

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
first example is this is the girl that @WontStopNoodling fucked
1605135853788-png.798988
( i think its a tranny :lul: :lul: :hnghn:)
JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorit
darwinism debunks jbw (ethnic nepotism)
1605083313032-png.797591

in group preference and kin selection disproves jbw theory
1605168850944-png.799571

most wmaf are in the age bracket 40 -49 so its betabuxxing women from SEA where there is a gender imblance in favour of men

Ethnic nepotism disproves jbw
In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society.

references

1. see e.g. The Journal of modern African studies 7 (1969), p. 23 in reference to "ethnic nepotism" among the Mbaise in Nigeria; Audrey C. Smock, Ibo politics: the role of ethnic unions in Eastern Nigeria, Harvard University Press, 1971.
  2. Jump up to:2.0 2.1 2.2 Book review of Vanhanen “Ethnic Conflicts”, Johan M.G. van der Dennen, Human Ethology Bulletin, 15, 3, 2000, pp. 12-14.
  3. Salter, Frank, On Genetic Interests, pg.125.
  4. Salter, Frank, On Genetic Interests, pg.146.
  5. Rushton, J. Philipe, "Ethnic Nationalism, evolutionary psychology and Genetic Similarity Theory," Nations and Nationalism, Vol. 11, Oct. 2005.
  6. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/altruism-biological/
Further readingedit | edit source
now wait for the incoming copy and paste of online dating statistics where it its 80% men to 20% women by coping basement dweller @RealLooksmaxxer and other ethnic"cels" who only want to fuck white women
1_Casey-King.jpg

also comment cope if you're a homosexual

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, TsarTsar444, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Chintuck22, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 8090 and Deleted member 6723
Coping ethnic

Even ethnic people know JBW is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, TsarTsar444, Yliaster and 1 other person
Coping ethnic
ur a homosexual learn evolutionary science

JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
ur a homosexual learn evolutionary science
jfl it’s not just tinder, someone needs to link that tiktok where the nig’s are wishing they were white because it would be so much easier to get girls

^not even to mention fucking curries, they have it 10x worse than blacks who have it 10x worse than white

tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm i

@Proex ur gay if u "ugh" this

• WTF
jfl it’s not just tinder, someone needs to link that tiktok where the nig’s are wishing they were white because it would be so much easier to get girls
jfl ur a retard
JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable
In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society.

• Ugh..
jfl ur a retard
JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable
Write something yoursef not some copy pasted shit you disgusting ethnic faggot

• +1
im a faggot

i wrote that myself try and prove its wrong

Also do what you’re saying is JBW is only legit on tinder jfl

• +1
Also do what you’re saying is JBW is only legit on tinder jfl
no its whites are the majority on tinder and most relationships start from social circles or on insta or snap less then 2% OF THE population uses tinder and 80% of tinder users are men

no its whites are the majority on tinder and most relationships start from social circles or on insta or snap less then 2% OF THE population uses tinder and 80% of tinder users are men
also @xefo69

to add to my point

Just use an autistic retard with a fetish for Asians an example faggot
yes u are a faggot he's 5.5 psl and thought this tranny was hot
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988

White men have an advantage in the dating scene since when it comes to interracial relationships, women prefer white men more than other type of men. Do women prefer white men over men of their own race? I'm not sure. Probably not due to what you said.

But regardless, their pool of women is higher since they're preferred atleast second most among non white women, thus giving them an advantage.

Mods please ban this Troll/Spammer

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
White men have an advantage in the dating scene since when it comes to interracial relationships, women prefer white men more than other type of men. Do women prefer white men over men of their own race? I'm not sure. Probably not due to what you said.

But regardless, their pool of women is higher since they're preferred atleast second most among non white women, thus giving them an advantage.
women dont prefer white men over their own race otherwise interracial marraiges would be extremely common

Mods please ban this Troll/Spammer
nigga u literally spammed tiok toks while i showcase studies and evolutionary science ur the typical example of low iq

9C373A03 7E93 4A91 9038 C2F5C343F425
9783D85E 1011 451D 9A7B 230D1AAF5295
4D801170 81CE 4134 963C 0235B17E408C
30BCCDA4 5D4A 4EFA A322 5154C09782FF

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
ye she's literally buiilt for white cocku! :love: :love: :love: :love:
1605135853788-png.798988

beutiful queen :love: :love: :love:
keep crying ricecel while your asian queens are getting their holes drilled by 0.1psl white men

keep crying ricecel while your asian queens are getting their holes drilled by 0.1psl white men
no wontstopnoodling said they are chad only
1605135853788-png.798988

he's 5.5 psl and got this

In Japan I was treated like Chad tho, never happened in Europe, how do you explain this?

In Japan I was treated like Chad tho, never happened in Europe, how do you explain this?
in europe i was treated like a chad never happened in jap an how do you explan this

that isnt an arguement against kin selection

ur homosexual that jerks off to chico ur gay
legit asian girls treat anyone like a god. they worship everyone outside of their race because of how subhuman most asian males are (except for koreans jfl)

any white guy that goes to japan will be like buddha to them jfl youre so dumb

in europe i was treated like a chad never happened in jap an how do you explan this

How not? I'm european but my fellow european girls don't treat me as good as asian girls. Why, if asian girls have all this preference for their fellow asian men, waste their time with me? I got cold approached in fucking Tokyo bro jfl.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9699

who cares man? even vikings liked having sex with women outside of scandinavia JFL we like exotic/foreign people, hence why asians worship white men. the problem with asian men is that they (on average) cant compete with white men

How not? I'm european but my fellow european girls don't treat me as good as asian girls. Why, if asian girls have all this preference for their fellow asian men, waste their time with me? I got cold approached in fucking Tokyo bro jfl.
those are gaijin hunters

you are technically right somehow, but the problem is that the average 2020 East Asian male looks horrifically weak, boneless and feminine thats why asian women now prefer other races of men. If Asians were dysmorphic as whites it would have been better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
legit asian girls treat anyone like a god. they worship everyone outside of their race because of how subhuman most asian males are (except for koreans jfl)

any white guy that goes to japan will be like buddha to them jfl youre so dumb
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorith
1605083313032-png.797591

cope

you are technically right somehow, but the problem is that the average 2020 East Asian male looks horrifically weak, boneless and feminine thats why asian women now prefer other races of men. If Asians were dysmorphic as whites it would have been better
no nigga most wmaf are aged 40 -49
1605168850944-png.799571

jfl im not reading any of that shit
i dont need any proof other than what i see with my own eyes you coping ricecel
t. guy that jerks off to chico and male models

you will never read cos u ahve the attentiion span of down syndrome fetus you homosexual chico cock sucking faggot

tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed