JBW debunked for RETARDS

t. guy that jerks off to chico and male models

you will never read cos u ahve the attentiion span of down syndrome fetus you homosexual chico cock sucking faggot

darwinism debunks jbw (ethnic nepotism)
just so you know even gay asian men crave white men JFL AT YOUR RETARDED RICECEL TIER COPE

LEGIT THERE'S EVEN SUBREDDITS OF ASIAN MEN WHO HAVE WHITE BOYFRIENDS AND IT'S FULL OF FEMALE-TIER DRAMA KEEP CRYING FOR YOUR CUCKED, MOSTLY HOMOSEXUAL RACE

just go on kpop twitter and evolutionary science always wins
A kpopmaxxed guy in a full white country (like Poland) will never get close to an average white guy in an asian country.
Stop coping, especially with asians, they lack so much dimorphism that my first japanese date said that they look gay, maybe an asian girl can have a preference for Chang instead that Chad but even there I'm very skeptical, but there is no way the average noodle will choose average Taro instead of average Michael.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9699
also if aiisan women preferred whites there would be billions of hapas lol.
selective bias. most asians live in asia, most europeans live in europe. if we all lived on the same continent there'd be lots of hapas but we have birth control and condoms with spermicide.

white men don't want to marry asian women, they just wanna fuck them most of the time and get it over with.

A kpopmaxxed guy in a full white country (like Poland) will never get close to an average white guy in an asian country.
Stop coping, especially with asians, they lack so much dimorphism that my first japanese date said that they look gay, maybe an asian girl can have a preference for Chang instead that Chad but even there I'm very skeptical, but there is no way the average noodle will choose average Taro instead of average Michael.
so why arent there more hapas then full blooded aisans, thats just "one" women lol. Cherrypicked u just fucked some gaijiin hunter and think jbw is real.

JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

selective bias. most asians live in asia, most europeans live in europe. if we all lived on the same continent there'd be lots of hapas but we have birth control and condoms with spermicide.

white men don't want to marry asian women, they just wanna fuck them most of the time and get it over with.

JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

evolution debunks this u have no eviidence for ur claims

1605083313032-png.797591

" In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society.

evolution debunks this u have no eviidence for ur claims
fuck evolution jfl the only proof you need for a social issue like this is statistics

1605083313032-png.797591

" In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society.
of course, i'd trust other ppl from my race than randoms from other races. but sex does not apply to this part here.

fuck evolution jfl the only proof you need for a social issue like this is statistics
statistics from dating studies are flawed

so why arent there more hapas then full blooded aisans, thats just "one" women lol. Cherrypicked u just fucked some gaijiin hunter and think jbw is real.
What does that mean? More hapas than what? Just take 100 asian women, put them on tinder, put 1000 guys (1/4 white, 1/4 asian, 1/4 black and 1/4 latinos) and see what she chooses. You act like social norms, population distribution ecc don't exist, the only way is to see unfiltered female behavior.

and using evolution isn't flawed? ok buddy

Do your standard change when you are online? I don't get it. The algorithm is not random, those kind of algorithm are made to make you stay in the app, and the way they make you stay there is by showing what you like.

of course, i'd trust other ppl from my race than randoms from other races. but sex does not apply to this part here.
it does idiot
The theory views ethnocentrism and racism as nepotism toward extended kin and an extension of kin selection. In other words, ethnic nepotism points toward a biological basis for the phenomenon of people preferring others of the same ethnicity or race; it explains the tendency of humans to favor members of their own racial group by postulating that all animals evolve toward being more altruistic toward kin in order to propagate more copies of their common genes. Humans apply to this as well.

Do your standard change when you are online? I don't get it. The algorithm is not random, those kind of algorithm are made to make you stay in the app, and the way they make you stay there is by showing what you like.
its 80% of men to 20% of women wehre only less then 2% of the population use it

it does idiot
The theory views ethnocentrism and racism as nepotism toward extended kin and an extension of kin selection. In other words, ethnic nepotism points toward a biological basis for the phenomenon of people preferring others of the same ethnicity or race; it explains the tendency of humans to favor members of their own racial group by postulating that all animals evolve toward being more altruistic toward kin in order to propagate more copies of their common genes. Humans apply to this as well.
dn care

asian women = bwc only

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
keep coping. while you rot, I slay. the mental gymastics are strong with you

legit asian girls treat anyone like a god. they worship everyone outside of their race because of how subhuman most asian males are (except for koreans jfl)

any white guy that goes to japan will be like buddha to them jfl youre so dumb
lol at this cope :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
what nigga? you seriously think asian girls aren't influenced by western culture? they all like tall white men with beards
they don't like white incels or normies. Chadlite and UP only

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9699
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Subhumans whites can get Asian girls
cope where is the eviidence ur a gay chong tbbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
  • +1
yes and white dudes just fucked gaijin hunters and i saw the same girls wiith other white guys
Depends on many factors. White guys do have it easier, but tbh an Asian girl in China will actually prefer a Chad Asian over a Chad white, unless the Asian girl is very into western culture.

Depends on many factors. White guys do have it easier, but tbh an Asian girl in China will actually prefer a Chad Asian over a Chad white, unless the Asian girl is very into western culture.
yep its called kin selection its only bottom tier sluts who want white guys

• +1
yep its called kin selection its only bottom tier sluts who want white guys
Cope. In the end its just be chad, but whites guys especially in SEA do very well.

• +1
Cope. In the end its just be chad, but whites guys especially in SEA do very well.
sea is betabuxx most women are below poverty line, and there is a gender ratio where more men then girls so girls are left over or too dark for the thai men

• +1
they don't like beards.
idk but im %100 sure japanese girls love the lumberjack look lol

imagine being bearded and tall and white (even if youre subhuman, you look dimorphic and masculine as fuck) in japan compared to the average soy looking japanese man

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and johncruz12345

imagine being bearded and tall and white (even if youre subhuman, you look dimorphic and masculine as fuck) in japan compared to the average soy looking japanese man
Don't know about Japan tbh.

• +1

cope

• +1

there are millions of white guys who go to japan but there are barely any hapas there

• +1
there are millions of white guys who go to japan but there are barely any hapas there
I get your rice. I'm rice as well. But posting all these "theories" and whatever won't change anything. In the end it's just be Chad, and it's about the person individually.

I get your rice. I'm rice as well. But posting all these "theories" and whatever won't change anything. In the end it's just be Chad, and it's about the person individually.
im not rice dudeee im posting evolutionary science!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and johncruz12345
Just be white, just be black, just be curry won't matter to you subhumans anyway, all girls want the top 1% of each race

Then why the fuck are u sucking off another race.
im using aisans as an example because they are the most bashed up in psl

i've lived in aisan countrys

• +1
Just be white, just be black, just be curry won't matter to you subhumans anyway, all girls want the top 1% of each race
not even gonna touch on dat one:dafuckfeels:

• +1
OP
80yfi2eu0gc21

• JFL
Reactions: lutte