JBW debunked on Jubilee

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
Some of you ethnicels have failed to follow social trends - JBW has been crushed by BBC. Stop quoting your silly statistics and go outside.

All the women doing the rating are high 7+on physical attractiveness.

the number 1 rated guy was a black/white mixed person.
Number 2 rated guy was a black person

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince, klip11, Callooh_Calais and 1 other person
Mentally-deranged Anglo-White foids kiss their dogs on the mouth, they are not a barometric for *anything* normal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, Lynxress, aspiringexcel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, klip11 and Swarthy Knight
Keep coping cumskin

You're not the one coping with this weird belief that women actually want you?

Xakqc4czimh51

Take it from a White man who has never wanted to date a White girl in his entire life: it's a coping strategy to make you feel like you have a chance, when in reality they just settle for what they think won't cheat on them, since we're all too interested in Susie Wong to ever look at Becky again.

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler and Deleted member 51781
You're not the one coping with this weird belief that women actually want you?

View attachment 2793930

Take it from a White man who has never wanted to date a White girl in his entire life: it's a coping strategy to make you feel like you have a chance, when in reality they just settle for what they think won't cheat on them, since we're all too interested in Susie Wong to ever look at Becky again.
Who cares abt this outdated data, on 2024 females from all over the world are taking BBC, even the ones from dictatorships such as China.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince, Latinolooksmaxxer, Kamui and 1 other person
Who cares abt this outdated data, on 2024 females from all over the world are taking BBC, even the ones from dictatorships such as China.

"Fuck your hard data and analytical research! Some slampig on a woke gameshow (which only had one dorky ltn White) has a preference for the only men she ever thought she could get, QED the JBW is deboonked"

Cope so hard I now just kinda feel bad for you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft6inches, WayneBraaaah and Mr Test
So true kang one experiment means BBC is superior

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Callooh_Calais
So true kang one experiment means BBC is superior

When you see a Black man with model PSL ratings against Carrot Top and Mystery Meat and the Black man wins, it just means that JBW is debunked, quit your cope cumskin

When you see a Black man with model PSL ratings against Carrot Top and Mystery Meat and the Black man wins, it just means that JBW is debunked, quit your cope cumskin
Makes sense BBC is LAW

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
I wish I was on there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
"Fuck your hard data and analytical research! Some slampig on a woke gameshow (which only had one dorky ltn White) has a preference for the only men she ever thought she could get, QED the JBW is deboonked"

Cope so hard I now just kinda feel bad for you
Cumskins do have the highest SMV on average but this data is so old (its from 2009 iirc). OLD landscape has changed heavily since then.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Wheat Waffles did a video where he showed college girls pics of his subscribers and this normie black guy was rated the most attractive

@Ricky212 @Trilogy @Kamui @traveler @buflek

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212
Mentally-deranged Anglo-White foids kiss their dogs on the mouth, they are not a barometric for *anything* normal.
Both of you niggas have brain rot ngl

This is proof white women are evil and useless she didn’t even do shit in that vid

@dimorphism report

Cumskins do have the highest SMV on average but this data is so old (its from 2009 iirc). OLD landscape has changed heavily since then.
It's been this way for 200 years, and our smv is only going to get even stronger with the rise of India and China, since our overall population is going down and these countries are obssessed with blue eyes and light skin almost to the point of mental derangement:

Asian1 e1527792120788 2

Wheat Waffles did a video where he showed college girls pics of his subscribers and this normie black guy was rated the most attractive
virtue signaling, buddy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and klip11
It's been this way for 200 years, and our smv is only going to get even stronger with the rise of India and China, since our overall population is going down and these countries are obssessed with blue eyes and light skin almost to the point of mental derangement:

View attachment 2799439
I can't speak for gooks but curries aren't as white worshipping as you think. Yes they worship light skin and features but their ideal male sex symbol looks closer to Med than "regular white" (Anglos/Nordics, etc)

Also your theory doesn't make much sense to me. If these Asian countries become more powerful then why would they continue to be self loathing and look up to whites? At that point wouldn't they just impose their own standards on to the rest of the world?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
were u expecting a parasocial white htn to compete with tall high appeal caramel chadlite ?

Noel got rated the best looking and he's just normie. Detroit is full of black guys that look like that

Screenshot 20240314 131758

Cope more

Cope. There's no evidence they virtue signaled besides you saying so.
I'm actually appalled at your mental gymnastics, you win bro BBC is law

I'm actually appalled at your mental gymnastics, you win bro BBC is law
How's it mental gymnastics? You made a claim and I'm asking for evidence that it's true