(JBW DEBUNKED) PUREBRED NORTHERN HAN CHINESE MTN (FOR PHENO) SLAYS ON WIZZ & YUBO

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
I'm a pureblooded Northern Han Chinese who is subjectively MTN in all aspects compared to other Northern Han Chinese (only 6'2.25", mid-high CL face when adjusted for all phenos/ethnicities and 191lb semi-gymcelled)

I went on Wizz in the past few days and decided to get as many nudes as I could by spending like 20-30 minutes a day exclusively asking white/slav/hapa HTB+ to send me nudes

The result was I was getting nudes from multiple HTB+ at once throughout the nights and the shit they sent me ranged from:
- Voice notes of them moaning/begging for me to fuck them or send them nudes
- Sticking their tongues out with their tits out
- Fingering themselves and squirting all over the floor
- Pics of themselves in insane arches with their asses up in the air
- Videos spitting on their tits/nipples and them caressing them

Keep in mind I'm only MTN compared to the 300 mil+ male pureblooded Northern Han Chinese who make up the aristocracy in Beijing, Shanghai, Harbin, Dalian and other Tier 1 Imperial Chinese cities. Imagine what happened if an actual pureblooded Northern Han Chinese who was tall (6'6"+), gymcelled (260lb+) and had a Chadlite face went on dating sites.

The West should pray to Gandy everyday that China doesn't let their citizens use the normal internet and that China is too prosperous for most pureblooded aristocratic Northern Han Chinese moggers to leave, instead preferring to be in the world's foremost economy, culture, population, military, industry and language center.

Will send proof of these white/slav/hapa stacylites & stacies degrading themselves for a pureblooded Northern Han Chinese MTN in DMs to anyone who wants proof but I'm not posting them here for incels to coom to

JUST BE PUREBLOODED HAN CHINESE REIGNS SUPREME YET AGAIN

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
No pics no proof

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
Hello chinksupremacy/geneticist

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 30432
get a 0 you utter subhuman gook slave nobody will read a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, emeraldglass, Deleted member 31445 and 3 others
Leaked video of OP:

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Debetro, Deleted member 29581 and 5 others
i get all this as asexual 2psl

Interesting thread.

The Chinese diaspora is mainly of Southern Chinese stock, where the proportion of ugly types with shorter and coarses features are more prominent, while Northern Chinese, who are taller, finer featured, and phenotypically similar to Koreans don't emmigrate as much, hence the west's perceptions of Chinese people is skewed: a.k.a southerncentric.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28541, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Getting this shit from women online is plausible even for sub 2 psl niggas. Ewhores on discord do this shit for free without ever seeing the dude. Real question is would the bitch get this freaky irl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Getting this shit from women online is plausible even for sub 2 psl niggas. Ewhores on discord do this shit for free without ever seeing the dude. Real question is would the bitch get this freaky irl?
Based and reality pilled

• Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Gimme her discord rq

Interesting thread.

The Chinese diaspora is mainly of Southern Chinese stock, where the proportion of ugly types with shorter and coarses features are more prominent, while Northern Chinese, who are taller, finer featured, and phenotypically similar to Koreans don't emmigrate as much, hence the west's perceptions of Chinese people is skewed: a.k.a southerncentric.
Exactly, look at the average face of North, Central and Southern Chinese in this Quora thread.
Northern Han Chinese have double eyelids, taller skulls, thinner and higher noses, higher set zygos and better lip shapes than the other two average faces.

However Western people mainly only see studymaxxed and looksminned Southern Han Chinese in their universities etc as international students, so they think all Han Chinese are wide nosed, bloated, monolidded and pan-faced manlets

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Just take censored pics of wizz DMS otherwise tales lol

muh all women sends videos of themselves moaning and squirting to subhumans online theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back