jbw in china?

gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

Bronze
as we all know jbw doesnt work in japan and korea, they hate us white bonobos
how about china though?

where the fuck did u hear they dont like u in japan and korea?

the most famous korean TV presenter literally travelled to Japan (cos its illegal in korea) to get a white sperm donor implanted in her because she wanted a half white baby and didnt want to date korrean men

where the fuck did u hear they dont like u in japan and korea?

the most famous korean TV presenter literally travelled to Japan (cos its illegal in korea) to get a white sperm donor implanted in her because she wanted a half white baby and didnt want to date korrean men

i spent some time in both and trust me they dont like white people just like they dont like brown asians

i spent some time in both and trust me they dont like white people just like they dont like brown asians
coping hard

i got hundreds of messages within a few days and cummed inside a korean girl like 8 times and had her cooking my meals for me when i got home

coping hard

i got hundreds of messages within a few days and cummed inside a korean girl like 8 times and had her cooking my meals for me when i got home
really? didnt you just read that on geomax some time ago and now you think it was you?

"The problem is, even though I find them hot and attractive, my desire of seeing a white guy doesnt disappear. Even when I am dating an asian man, I always secretly think aboit a white guy. I just don't feel satisfied."

really? didnt you just read that on geomax some time ago and now you think it was you?
it was me.

message me in DMs if u want me to show u which apps to use to get asian pussy

it was me.

message me in DMs if u want me to show u which apps to use to get asian pussy
well you can post it here you will help more white manletoids like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Users who are viewing this thread

Back