Famous Korean Celebrity TV Presenter "Sayuri Fujita" Uses White Sperm Donor For a Baby. And Doesn't Want a Korean Husband

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

"why are south korea's birth rates so low?"

because all their women would rather be single than date 5ft8 brown ricedicks , and would rather be dead than give birth to another subhuman rice.

so they are happy to be a single mom to a half white baby

thats what i would do too if i was them tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Kevin Logan and 4 others
Aren’t you like 5’4”
Keep seething short ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amadeus, zura, Lmao and 5 others
Based. Get the world free of rice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Kevin Logan, Sens and 1 other person
Haha just funny how you ignore your dwarf height
i dont ignore it i made like 20 threads about it

+ i still mog u

View attachment 2311193

"why are south korea's birth rates so low?"

because all their women would rather be single than date 5ft8 brown ricedicks , and would rather be dead than give birth to another subhuman rice.

so they are happy to be a single mom to a half white baby

thats what i would do too if i was them tbh

JFL at this midget spreading false information.

If you read the fucking article, it is "because it is illegal in Korea for a single woman" to do artificial insemination so she opted out to do it in Japan.

Where did it say she didn't want a Korean man because he was Korean you midget?

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and zura

If you read the fucking article, it is "because it is illegal in Korea for a single woman" to do artificial insemination so she opted out to do it in Japan.

if she wanted a korean man she would just get one? and not travel to japan for artificial insemination to be a single mom to a half white baby?

lmfaoooo i triggered u hard

• +1
Reactions: BOGGED and Kevin Logan
if she wanted a korean man she would just get one? and not travel to japan for artificial insemination to be a single mom to a half white baby?

lmfaoooo i triggered u hard

Yes retard, she fucking knows that she can get a Korean man but what fucking Korean man wants to be responsible for the child?

Zero IQ takes JFL.

Yes retard, she fucking knows that she can get a Korean man but what fucking Korean man wants to be responsible for the child?

Zero IQ takes JFL.
whatever helps u cope

• +1
Reactions: BOGGED

• JFL
Reactions: Graham and jflsnowdzz
But this is what the article you linked says
“I had to use donated sperm in Japan because in Korea, only married people are allowed to do in vitro fertilization [IVF],” she said.
I didn't want to marry someone I didn’t love. Therefore, I decided to become a mother without getting married
"The doctor said that natural pregnancy would be difficult for me and the chances of becoming pregnant through IVF would be low as well.”

Last edited:

Yeah, but she still choose a white man sperm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BOGGED and Deleted member 26859
Its not cuz of that. Its hypercompetition in korea and ppl rather be hedonist than have kids n worry about them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back