JBW is a figment of your imagination

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
I'm walking through the streets of Bangkok right now as a tall white guy passing many young girls and women and they don't give a shit about my existence. On dating apps, I get ghosted and pretty much nothing. If I'm lucky, I'll get an LTR with a 25yo gook who is a point below me in looks.

I will reiterate. JBW is not real. It is a figment of your imagination. A lot of you deranged fucks have been mentally sectioned. You are out of your minds and have no credibility.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin, watah, Acion and 16 others
tales from the slums of Bangkok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, HarrierDuBois, oily703 and 21 others
Meanwhile they would stare at an attractive ethnic and be super into them. Chads are their own race

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, boss8055, Art of Pattinson and 9 others
Meanwhile they would stare at an attractive ethnic and be super into them. Chads are their own race
I don't agree. Most women prefer their own men. That's not to say an attractive ethnic wouldn't do better than myself. But it would be an insignificant difference.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, Art of Pattinson, YungTrappa and 3 others
yep

if you’re a jbw in asia, you will get spit on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Art of Pattinson, danielmoss and 6 others
Bangkok is maybe a bad example. I find when I'm below 90kg I do pretty well in bkk as a non white guy.

There are other placed where JBW is legit. Also with VERY poor ethnic girls in shithole countries it is still legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, boss8055, aspiringexcel and 3 others
But it would be an insignificant difference.
youre not gl if ur white and incel in asia. So yeah a gl ethnic will mog you to dust. No handsome white man in asia makes such threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Kanye West's Cousin, aspiringexcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, aspiringexcel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Bangkok is maybe a bad example. I find when I'm below 90kg I do pretty well in bkk as a non white guy.
I'm in good shape. I do better back home in a Western country than here with the women. I have noticed the white worshipping gooks with bottle blonde hair checking me out, but they're outliers.

There are other placed where JBW is legit. Also with VERY poor ethnic girls in shithole countries it is still lelegit
This has nothing to do with JBW. JBW is attraction to white genetics. What you're talking about is betabuxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, borntosuffer, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
I just saw a 5'2" little filipino 13 yo all over his same age GF. She was well developed. I almost bust out laughing.

So yeah a gl ethnic will mog you to dust. No handsome white man in asia makes such threads
They're all dating gooks well below them in looks. It doesn't matter whether the white man is handsome or not most gook women don't want white men, period.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, borntosuffer and Alt Number 3
I'm walking through the streets of Bangkok right now as a tall white guy passing many young girls and women and they don't give a shit about my existence. On dating apps, I get ghosted and pretty much nothing. If I'm lucky, I'll get an LTR with a 25yo gook who is a point below me in looks.

I will reiterate. JBW is not real. It is a figment of your imagination. A lot of you deranged fucks have been mentally sectioned. You are out of your minds and have no credibility.
Difficult pill to swallow for hindus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, watah, borntosuffer and 3 others
I'm in good shape. I do better back home in a Western country than here with the women. I have noticed the white worshipping gooks with bottle blonde hair checking me out, but they're outliers.

This has nothing to do with JBW. JBW is attraction to white genetics. What you're talking about is betabuxing.
My therapist says race is a factor until it isn't, so if u look atypical for ur race, then it's nit a factor, and my therapist is a white woman living in Hong Kong.

When I was in the psyche ward there was a white guy there who thought he was black

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, greycel and Jonnyboi
My therapist says race is a factor until it isn't, so if u look atypical for ur race, then it's nit a factor, and my therapist is a white woman living in Hong Kong.
I disagree. The fact that the guy has a similar upbringing and culture as the same race female definitly helps. She's more than likely a leftist white female. They don't represent ALL white women.

When I was in the psyche ward there was a white guy there who thought he was black
Need I say more?

Last edited:
Yeah jbw is dead. Don't bother geomaxxing as a white in 2024. Due to hip hop and kpop, blacks and Koreans are the most desired in asia. I say this as a white man. Asian girls hate tall height, white skin, white facial features. Cos it's more feminine. You maybe stand a chance in asia if you paint yourself brown, get eyelid surgery for tiny korean eyes, and start dressing like a hip hop crip gangster with iced chains

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, borntosuffer and iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Yeah jbw is dead. Don't bother geomaxxing as a white in 2024. Due to hip hop and kpop, blacks and Koreans are the most desired in asia. I say this as a white man. Asian girls hate tall height, white skin, white facial features. Cos it's more feminine. You maybe stand a chance in asia if you paint yourself brown, get eyelid surgery for tiny korean eyes, and start dressing like a hip hop crip gangster with iced chains
Seamaxing is BS. Most white guys are doing fine in the West. It's only manlet subhumans like you who aren't.

I get checked out and even hit on when walking down the street back home. But here, nothing. As I predicted!

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
Explain this

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Explain this

Hahahaha, I saw a clip of that years ago. It's ancient cherrypicked BS. Most women don't want foreign men.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and greycel
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
White men have a generally higher SMV than others.

It's just that JBW is too simplistic since most White dudes don't actually benefit from just being White alone.

The very fact that people have to point to gold diggers and ex-sex workers from SEA as evidence of it is very telling cause why wouldn't JBW work in the West?

Hell, I've shown screenshots on here before that Pinays were thirsting over my Black ass on PinaLove.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, AhappyPill4u and MrGlutton
Seamaxing is BS. Most white guys are doing fine in the West. It's only manlet subhumans like you who aren't.

I get checked out and even hit on when walking down the street back home. But here, nothing. As I predicted!
Yea you got me. I've never had sex, you're a slayer. And jbw is completely dead in asia. As you predicted

It's just that JBW is too simplistic since most White dudes don't actually benefit from just being White alone.

The very fact that people have to point to gold diggers and ex-sex workers from SEA as evidence of it is very telling cause why wouldn't JBW work in the West?

Hell, I've shown screenshots on here before that Pinays were thirsting over my Black ass on PinaLove.
Nah white men don't have high smv than others lol. They're the shortest, ugliest, poorest, least muscle, smallest dick and least desired most feminine skin colour.

It's all about just be black in asia because of hiphops influence. Literally just have black skin and shotgun nostrils and an iced chain and ur basically a chad there

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and St.TikTokcel

Whites on average are better looking and have higher looks ceiling and white chads are unmoggable this is the real jbw. JBW was never about what a subhuman white guy can't do it was always about what a GL white guy can do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Bomber517

Lmao racepill put you in the psyche ward unironically?

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, greycel and St.TikTokcel
@borntosuffer rn

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, watah, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Whites on average are better looking and have higher looks ceiling and white chads are unmoggable this is the real jbw. JBW never about a subhuman white guy can't do it was always about what a GL white guy can do.
Coping pigskin. Whites are the ugliest ethnicity on the planet shown by the fact they all get surgery to look black or asian. All white guys are subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, nathan, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Coping pigskin. Whites are the ugliest ethnicity on the planet shown by the fact they all get surgery to look black or asian. All white guys are subhuman.
I admire the ragebaiting satire

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and iloveboobs
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic TV

Blacks literally look like monkeys and Asians are flat. Whites are taller and facially more symmetrical on average.

Yea you got me. I've never had sex, you're a slayer. And jbw is completely dead in asia. As you predicted
You've never had sex with a white girl in the UK.

water,only white copers say this so they have hope

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
I said in asia you stupid boy, do u know how sentences work??

Holy shit at your iq. You are a sub 5
Shut your mouth you little shit. You said I wasn't gl enough for Asia and I rebutted your claim with the fact that I am gl enough to get laid back home, disproving your inital claim that I'm not good enough looking. It isn't my looks, it's the simple fact that asian women don't want white men for the most part regardless of their looks level.

You are, in fact, the low IQ brainlet here.

Yeah that and general blackpill and oneitis blocking me
Damn bro. Yeah this site isn't good for my mental health but I can't find anywhere else which is on the same type of self improvement and where I can philosophise with blackpilled guys

Shut your mouth you little shit. You said I wasn't gl enough for Asia and I rebutted your claim with the fact that I am gl enough to get laid back home, disproving your inital claim that I'm not good enough looking. It isn't my looks, it's the simple fact that asian women don't want white men for the most part regardless of their looks level.

You are, in fact, the low IQ brainlet here.
Yeah i said for asia. So why are u bringing up back home… holy sh it at ur iq and sensitivity

its like someone telling me im shit at chemistry which is true and im like BUT IM GOOD AT ENGLISH!!!! How ridiculous and defensive, defying and twisting a mans sentence and changing the subject to feel less ugly

Im starting to think youre incel no matter where you go purely from ur defensiveness

Yeah i said for asia. So why are u bringing up back home… holy sh it at ur iq and sensitivity
If I'm good enough to get laid back home then my looks arent the issue, you brainlet.

Im starting to think youre incel no matter where you go purely from ur defensiveness
You're retarded.

Shitskins coping. All the data and tinder experiments confirm JBW.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, yandex99 and AhappyPill4u
Blacks literally look like monkeys and Asians are flat. Whites are taller and facially more symmetrical on average.
They also go bald more & earlier. It's not as black and white as people make it out to be.
Whites on average are better looking and have higher looks ceiling and white chads are unmoggable this is the real jbw. JBW was never about what a subhuman white guy can't do it was always about what a GL white guy can do.
JBW was always about that though. That's how it came to fruition 3/10 LTNs getting ethnic women above their pay grade at least that's how it was pushed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Bomber517
Ah...okay.

Nah white men don't have high smv than others lol. They're the shortest, ugliest, poorest, least muscle, smallest dick and least desired most feminine skin colour.
Nah. This is just obvious trolling jfl.
It's all about just be black in asia because of hiphops influence. Literally just have black skin and shotgun nostrils and an iced chain and ur basically a chad there
Nah. It's more so that the Philippines is just an easy as fuck country to attract women in general. Other Asian countries are much different.

• +1

If you are struggling with SEA women as a white, it's just over.

That's your litmus test.

If you cannot attract the one race of women who would call this guy

Images49

a 9/10 male model, you are objectively deformed and beyond saving.

• JFL
If you are struggling with SEA women as a white, it's just over
I'm not incel back home. Again, in Asia, the women don't sexually desire white men on average, because they aren't evolved to find caucasian facial physiognomy attractive.

So shut your retard.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
If you cannot attract the one race of women who would call this guy
If you honestly believe what you've just said, you are a textbook retard.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back